private RP - Train Ride Headed West

Ganaram Inukshuk

Draco put some bits down and waited for the stallion to make his bet before he put three cards onto the table the cards were a 5 of heart, an ace of spades, and a 9 of clubs""anyhow yeah I'm a courier pony and I'm reliable with packages of great importance you saw that parge cake and telescope well those were for the princesses themselves"Draco sighed as he looked at his two cards which was an ace and a 9.

So far Nocturnal had been just quietly standing besides both Beat and the Pegasus. But on hearing Blueblood, his attention diverted back to them.

Blueblood...that's the pony I have to kill to get back in the brotherhoof...

Nocturnal saw them both sit down for a game of poker. He sat down with them just as they started the game.

I might get some valuable information from this guy

"I'm in too."

At the same moment, a book hit him straight in the middle of his head. But Nocturnal didn't get knocked out, he was used to getting hit on the head with all sorts of things his target's guards would use on him, what could a book do? But he was still very shocked. For the first time , he had an expression on his face, anger.

"Who ever just threw a book at me better start running..."

Draco dealed in the gentleman pony he saw earlier, he got an odd feeling about this newcomer. "place your bets on the table 2 bits minimum"Draco said but then he saw the book hit the gentleman pony."Alright which mother bucker did that because i will buck you in the teeth well, well!"Draco looked around his gaze cold with his silver eyes as he said with a slight cold tone. Draco may have been a courier pegasus but he was once a gaurd in LKuna's personal gaurd. Well that was before he realized the gaurdsman weren't for him so he quit fter afew years.

Oh mercy heavens...

The book soared through the car... and slammed straight to the previously staring blue unicorn. The thought of feigning sleep crossed his mind, but that book was quite an expensive one. It cost him seventy bits! Not to mention that book was once saved his life.

"Uh... Sorry! That was my book." Sandweaver turned his head to speak to the blue unicorn. "I, uh... sneezed!"

Sandweaver stood up from his chair, and trotted to fetch his book. After a few steps he froze on the track, for the first time since the ride he looked straight to the blue unicorn's eyes. He might not be a keen traveller, but even he could tell this pony is dangerous.

Sandweaver smiled awkwardly, small beads of cold sweat started to form around his eyes.

Sweet merciful Luna, today I die

• Brohoof 1

"So your the one who threw the book well apologise and it'll be even"Draco said as he sat back down.Draco looked at Nocturnal and said"Begin again but know when to let go that is the words my grandfather taught me when I was younger"Draco said to Nocturnal.

Hearing as the train's whistle blew, meaning that the train was now ready to depart, he began to look out the window once more. *So far, things are going alright,* he thought, as the scenery outside the window began to move, slowly at first before beginning to pick up speed. *This is it... This is your first step on your journey, Electrobolt... Too late to turn back now.* Looking back to Ganaram, he noticed that he was napping, using his saddlebag as a makeshift pillow of sorts. *Must be feeling a bit tired...*

It was just then that he heard an outburst, and some shouting behind him. Curious, he turned his body around just enough to get a good look, as he saw two ponies looking at the one pony whom seemed pretty nervous. He also recognized one of the ponies as the blue unicorn whom seemed to have had this staring contest with the tall, brown stallion from before. *Well... At least this trip won't be boring,* he silently remarked in his mind, still observing the whole thing.

Jade turned his head on hearing the outburst and saw the two ponies staring at each other, one nervous and one angry. Well, that was quick. We're barely out of Ponyville and a fight's already started. I knew I should've asked Caramel to lend me some cider. I have a feeling I'm gonna need it on this trip.

"I put 2 bits then" said the brown stallion.

He stretched his neck a little to reach one of the pockets of his saddlebag that was behind his seat. He grabbed 3 bits with his mouth and placed them on the floor/seat (?).

He keep looking at his cards.

"Alright which mother bucker did that because i will buck you in the teeth well, well!"

Beat Spark just looked at Draco with full opened eyes, he thought ("This Draco has a peculiar language isn't it?, so far, I'm discovering very intereresting ponies in this trip")

He changed his eyes back to normal. "hehe" he quietly laughed.

Then, Beat just saw how a book out of nowhere landed on the head of his new trip partner Noctural. It broke his concentration

"Uh... Sorry! That was my book." Sandweaver turned his head to speak to the blue unicorn. "I, uh... sneezed!"

The Beat silently looked at the embarrased caramel-colored unicorn.

Sandweaver smiled awkwardly, small beads of cold sweat started to form around his eyes.

"weird" Beat mumbled...

Okay, this is getting out of hooves!

Sandweaver noticed at least three other ponies already have their eyes on him. He couldn't help but to panic. With one swift move Sand picked his book with his mouth while apologizing through his teeth.

"Really sorry pal. I will buy you something to eat from the next stop!" Sandweaver wheezed

Before anypony could say anything, he turned tail and dashed back to his chair.

Ganaram can still audibly hear what was going on outside -- A loud sneeze, playing cards rustling about, and what sounded like a book falling on a pony's head and a potential tussle -- but didn't think much of it as he began to cancel out the sound of it all.

He slowly thought again of the two ponies he had talked to not too long ago -- Jade and Electrobolt -- and decided to look over his seat to see them, but in trying to do so, he found that he couldn't move his body at all, let alone open his eyes.

"Sleep paralysis,... Not again..."

Maybe he was truly tired after all... So tired, his body had gone offline well before his conscious mind did. He tried to get himself to roll his body off of the seat, but despite what felt like a monumental effort to move what felt like only a few inches, his body didn't move an inch in reality.

Nocturnal just stood their the whole time, silent, but angry. But his face soon turned back to normal, blank.

"Leave it. It's not worth it.", he said as he picked up his cards from the floor. He sat back on his seat and his poker buddies joined in again and started playing again.

Halfway in, Nocturnal looked up, "So....how do we play this game?"

That question of his was then answered with a few confused looks and face hoofs from the other two players.

Halfway in, Nocturnal looked up, "So....how do we play this game?"

Beat looked back at Nocturnal.

"well, it's so easy!...you just...ummm...it's...you just throw...and yeah..."

*silence*

"for Celestia! it's so easy! I can't believe you don't know how to play poker, actually, Draco should explain that to you, I may confuse you with my very complicated explanation"

"well, it's so easy!...you just...ummm...it's...you just throw...and yeah..."

"Oh, you mean like this?", said Nocturnal as he threw the cards in the air.

At that moment, Nocturnal could have sworn he saw Draco's eyes twitch. The cards harmlessly floated back down, just above the player's heads and then got blown out the window which Nocturnal had opened because he was feeling stuffy.

"Oops..."

• Brohoof 1

Electrobolt, as he continued to observe the situation taking place behind his seating area, had seen as the tension between the two ponies and this one nervous pony had settled down. "Well, at least confrontation was avoided easily..." he whispered, as he began to turn his head back around. Just then, however, he noticed the blue pony from before having tossed up some cards. *... What is he doing...? Whatever it is, I don't really think it'll end up good...* he thought before returning his attention to the area in front of him and then looking back out the window, observing the rapidly-moving scenery.

Draco looked at the gentleman stallion his eye twitching as he was trying to keep his blood pressure down"could have asked me instead of doing that after all these cards were given to me by my grandfather"Draco said as he leveled a stink eye at the gentlemanly stallion.

Nocturnal listened to him, then looked back at his cards. This is a lot harder than killing ponies....

"You know what? I'm just gonna go get some rest. I'll compensate for your loss too. May the cards rest in peace."

Nocturnal got up and went back to his own seat, grabbed his suitcase and pulled out a small pouch from the secret compartment.

"How much?", he said as he started grabbing some bits from the pouch.

Edited by The Awesome One

Draco sighed as he pulled out a new set of card"Alright I'll teach you how to play texas hold 'em"Draco said as he shuffled the new deck of cards"And this time don't throw them into the air"Draco placed 2 cards infront of him, then another 2 to Beat, then another 2 infront of Nocturnal."Draco said

I knowyou guys know how to play poker but pretend this is Draco explaining it to Nocturnal ok)

"Oh, you mean like this?", said Nocturnal as he threw the cards in the air.

Beat looked in shock for was about to happen. "No! don't..." but he couldn't finish his sentence. Noctural already threw the cards.

Some of them landed on Beat's carefully well made mane. One of his eyes twitched...

post-5888-0-62360200-1350592158_thumb.png

"My....mane" he said in a calm but obviously disturbed voice.

*twitch*

*twitch*

"Oops..."

Beat stayed silent, while Draco spoke.

Draco looked at the gentleman stallion his eye twitching as he was trying to keep his blood pressure down"could have asked me instead of doing that after all these cards were given to me by my grandfather"Draco said as he leveled a stink eye at the gentlemanly stallion.

Beat returned the same glance.

post-5888-0-97222700-1350592168_thumb.png

then another 2 to Beat

"excuse me for a little while..."

"I have an emergency to take care of" Beat said as he walked up to his saddlebag to get his manebrush.

• Brohoof 1

Welp, that was certainly a helluva way to start a long train ride, Sandweaver thought to himself while shuffling on his chair, trying to get a good position to resume his reading session. He made a notice to himself to buy the blue unicorn something fancy on the next souvenir centre. Involuntarily he sighed tiredly.

...the usual chandelier is made from...

"No! don't..."

Sandweaver craned his neck. Looks like a poker-related disaster had happened, much earlier than he thought. The tall earth stallion was now adorned with various cards. Sandweaver let out a heartily chuckle.

(Since it's gonna be tricky to RP with an unconscious character,...)

Ganaram can feel his consciousness drift away as he lay paralysed on his seat, as trying to "sleep it off" seemed to be the only viable option. He would eventually wake up sometime later.

With the train now at full speed, the first stop of Canterlot was now within a few hours away. Save for a number of flying cards and one flying book, the overall ride has been uneventful.

(Here's a random event coming your way.)

A small jolt shook through the train as it ran over some loose debris on the track, agitating the passengers onboard, and waking Ganaram from his unexpected slumber...

"Gyaaah!!!"

... And making him plop onto the ground. Looking around to re-establish his sense of balance, he noticed a mess of cards in the notably high-class stallion. Ganaram thought to himself:

"Gee, I wonder what happened that time..."

Even Nocturnal couldn't help giving this tiny, very hard to see smile when he saw some cards get stuck in Beat's mane, "Funny thing is, if the Princess did that, all the Unicorns in Canterlot would be calling it the 'next hottest fashion trend'. Next thing you know we have a shortage of cards all across Equestria."

Nocturnal looked back at Draco again and his smile disappeared, "Hey...come on, it's not like everyone know's how to play cards."

At that moment, Nocturnal started feeling a little full down there.

"Uhh...be right back", said Nocturnal as he took off with amazing acceleration, leaving Draco alone at the table to set out the cards while both stallions returned. On his way to the lavatory, Nocturnal went by the sand colored pony's seat, giving him a rather dirty look.

As he continued to look out through the window, Electrobolt looked over to Ganaram and noticed he was attempting to fall asleep. Just then, however, a jolting occurred as Ganaram wound up getting tossed off the seat shouting. As he tried to get out of his seat to help him up, the train shifted slightly, causing the lime-green colt to wind up landing on the floor... Flat on his face, at that, as he winced, the pain having not fully gone away from before. *Ow... Not again... What is with me and hitting into things with my face today...?* he thought as he slowly picked himself up. Ignoring the small pain that he currently had in his face, he approached Ganaram, only to see he got up on his own. Still, wanting to be nice, Electrobolt asked, "Hey, um, are you alright...?"

"Funny thing is, if the Princess did that, all the Unicorns in Canterlot would be calling it the 'next hottest fashion trend'. Next thing you know we have a shortage of cards all across Equestria."

Beat returned an obviously fake smile to Nocturnal whilst his green eyes followed him dissapear.

"What does he think he is?" Said Beat in a lower tone of voice while he shook off the cards from his mane with his hooves.

("My precious mane! I bet he doesn't understand how long it takes me to put this mane in place...I just want to...Arrrgh!") he thought.

He reached for his saddlebag and grabbed his mirror with his mouth and placed it on the floor, while he took his manebrush with one of his fore hooves and started to carefuly brush his mane.

Posted Image

"And he's not even sorry for it! it is that hard to say sorry? What's with everypony manners these days!?" he ranted softly to himself while he brushed his mane.

post-5888-0-64792000-1350668591_thumb.png

*brush*

*brush*

A small jolt shook through the train as it ran over some loose debris on the track, agitating the passengers onboard, and waking Ganaram from his unexpected slumber...

"Gyaaah!!!"

the small turbulence of the train made Beat to give a small jump, he lost his balance a little but never fell, He could listen a pony screaming and the sound he made when he hit the ground, but didn't realized who.

Beat Spark lost his concentration while he brushed his mane, and a little unexpected accident happened at the moment...

He ruined his mane...

He inmediatelly looked himself at the mirror on the floor, and horror inmediatelly filled his eyes. His body started to shake involuntarily, and he wanted to scream with all the strenght of his body, but he knew that this was an innapropiate way to behave in public.

So he just looked directly at the manebrush and mumbled...

post-5888-0-62400000-1350668602_thumb.png

"I'm going to murder the ponies who made you..." he said in an almost broke voice.

"then, I'm going to kill the conductor of this old train..."

*twitch*

*twitch*

• Brohoof 1

Draco looked at the cards then when the turbulence caused him to smack his head against the tablke"OOOOW"Draco yelled out as he rubbed his head."That's gonna leave a mark"Draco said as he looked at the sand colored stallion"your whining over your hair. Hey look at me when I get up in the morning I tend to look like a f5 class tornado hits me then throws me across into a manticores den. Then when the manticores are done chewing on me they throw me across the forrest."Draco said trying to lighten up the mood with alittle joke at his own expence."that is until i get my cup of coffee then i'm right as rain"Draco said.

Just as Nocturnal put his hoof on the door handle to the next car, the train gave a sudden jolt, which made him lose his balance. He fell face first onto the floor.

"...Oww..."

At that moment, Nocturnal's ears faintly managed to pick up somepony saying something about killing. He looked back and saw nothing out of the ordinary, well, except for the ponies recovering from the jolt and Beat having a ruined mane, and a scary, murderous expression on his face.

Aww dang...

Edited by The Awesome One