Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private RP - Train Ride Headed West

Ganaram Inukshuk

Draco looked at her and rised his undamaged wing to stop Beat from leaving the shop

"what are you..."

"Unless you lower your prices for my friend here I am Courier 6 of the O'mally delivery services we always garatee your satisfaction. and Beat calm down"Draco looked at his friend with a 'don't worry I've got this'.

Beat just stood there...

Draco walked forward towards the mare"Of course a beautifull mare such as yourself can be quite reasonable correct"Draco whispered into her ear his voice cold"unless you want to be mauled by a rabid squirrel.

she froze while her face turned red...

Then that pretty face of yours will be as ugly as your personality"Draco walked to his friend Beat and said"I'll pay for the things you've got Beat. I have enough for them. You'll just owe me breakfast"Draco said as he pulled out a bag of bits and he put it onto the counter"How much?" Draco asked with a smile that was sweet but laced with venom.

"Draco...I don't know what to say...this is very generous of you" said Beat with he took the items and placed them inside his bag.

post-5888-0-79002800-1351758190_thumb.png

"this is very kind..."

the salesmare then said. "just leave the bag, and get out of my store and never come back!"

"C'mon Draco, there must be better places in Canterlot for us" Beat said while walking out of the store.

but just when they were both leaving, the salesmare got close enough, to grab a very expensive necklace with her magic, and carefully placed it inside Beat's bag without any of the ponies noticing it.

post-5888-0-27205800-1351758199_thumb.png

post-5888-0-79002800-1351758190_thumb.png

post-5888-0-27205800-1351758199_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Draco said with a smile and then looked at the mare"Gladly oh and also try anything with my friend Beat here and well youll be getting a skunk in your next package"Draco said with a grin. Draco laughed manicingly as he left the store"Also you'll be hearing from princess Celestia miss"Draco said with an aside"be prepared to fight for your freedom"

"So ready to get some breakfast Beat?"Draco said with a grin. He had a feeling he needed to make an alibi for his friend but he didn't know why."I know afew good cafes."Draco then looked down"I'm not one to be in the spotlight you know,"Draco said then looked to Beat"We need to report this sort of behavor to Princess Celestia after breakfast ok my friend I have this feeling she won't just back down"Draco shook his head"Maybe I'm just being paranoid"Draco said as he looked at his favorite cafe"oh they sell great muffins here along with good coffee"

"Anyhow as I said I am not one to be in the spotlight and neither do I want to be in it. Alot of ponies call me a hero sometimes for saving a young colt from drowning but it's what a good stallion should do for his fellow ponies"Draco said as he walked with Beat. Draco winced sslightly as his broken wing began to hurt. Draco shook off the pain as he rolled his shoulders."And yes I do exercise while I'm on the ground. and i'm talking to much aren't I? I'll shut up now"

"Whoa!!! Where did you come from?"

"Say what?"

Sandweaver was mildly confused. Did his presence was that unnoticeable? He shrugged.

"Guys, if we don't find some place to eat soon, I think I'm gonna fall over..."

"So..." Sandweaver looked around him, trying to find any stand that sell snacks, unfortunately there was none. "I was saying about this Sally place. Care to try?"

Briefly Sandweaver looked back to the Le Hoofe. Beat Spark and Draco seemed were about to leave the accursed store. Geez, what took them so long?

(OOC: Sorry about the previous post, It was out of place.)

While Beat and Draco were checking out the shop, Nocturnal had quietly gotten away on the excuse of having to relieve himself. He went around the back of Le Hoofe' which was basically just an alleyway. There was nothing or no one there...except for a lot of garbage and a lone hooded pony.

Nocturnal smiled for the first time in such a long time, "Long time no see, brother."

The hooded pony just nodded.

Oh yeah...a member must swear to complete silence.

"Err...did you manage to get Blueblood's time table from his guards?"

The hooded pony nodded again and handed over a piece of paper to Nocturnal, revealing his face, which was completely black with grey tattoos on it.

All of a sudden, a loud voice was heard, "AM I JUST BEING A VICTIM OF RACISM?"

(OOC: This is actually like two posts in one, that's why it's so long)

Nocturnal quickly said his thanks to the hooded pony and ran back as fast as he could to the shop. He saw a lot of ponies leaving the shop, someone saying something about a rabid squirrel and a short while later, Beat and Draco emerged from the shop. Behind them, he could see a beautiful mare who he guessed was the salesmare. But he noticed something about her, she had a rather evil smile on her face.

Nocturnal shrugged, Eh...probably nothing.

He then cantered up to Draco and Beat, "What just happened back there? I thought I heard someone say something about squirrels."

Edited by The Awesome One

"Hey, I know a good restaurant around here" Sandweaver suddenly chimed in. He pointed a hoof to the plaza direction. "Just around that corner. 'Sally's sandwhich and haycakes'. She got the best milkshake on Canterlot!"

"I LOVE milkshake!!"

Amber stated, even before turning around to notice the voice was coming from yet another one of the passengers she'd met inside the train. Then, she started trotting towards the plaza, where the unicorn pony pointed, expecting the others to follow.

Reckless as always, though, she didn't have any plans. She was carrying approximately ten or twenty bits only inside her small saddlebag, but at that moment she was hungrier than she was worried about her expenses.

After roughly five steps away from the group, Amber was startled by a sequence of angry shouts and swearings coming from inside one of the street stores, Le Hoofe, followed by the elegant stallion from before, furiously exiting from it.

"C'mon Draco, there must be better places in Canterlot for us" Beat said while walking out of the store.

Amber gasped.

"HEY! HEY YOU!!" She shouted from far with her utterly strident, annoying voice. "AREN'T YOU BEACH SPORK FROM THE TRAIN?" She tried remembering his name. "IT'S ME! AMBER!!"

Forgetting that some of the passengers were still irritated because of the way she acted inside the train, she happily bounced over to the earth stallion to greet him.

Draco began to laugh"beach spork"Draco began to roll around laughing."YEOUCH"Draco yelled as he had rolled on his damaged wing"ow but that is funny miss Amber and your looking cute today"Draco said honestly. Draco looked at a hat shot"Hmm I've been needing a new hat for when I have to go to appleloosa"Draco muttered to himself.

Jade turned his head as he heard the shouting coming from the distance. He didn't hear much, but he did make out the 'victim of racism' part, before a minute later watching several ponies walking away from the general direction of the noise, among them the frou-frou earth pony stallion from the train.

Jade was about to say something when he was interrupted by more yelling from the other direction, this time from Amber Vox shouting "HEY! HEY YOU!! AREN'T YOU BEACH SPORK FROM THE TRAIN? IT'S ME! AMBER!"

Jade watched her bounce over to Beat to talk with him, and an awkward silence ensued for another five seconds before he suddenly spoke, "Milkshake sounds good to me"

Jade walked forward towards the marked, leading the way for the others to follow.

Edited by Jadefire

"I LOVE milkshake!!"

Sandweaver chuckled slightly. Oh yeah. With this girl, the train ride would never be boring again. "Well, you will lo-"

Amber gasped.

"HEY! HEY YOU!!" She shouted from far with her utterly strident, annoying voice. "AREN'T YOU BEACH SPORK FROM THE TRAIN?" She tried remembering his name. "IT'S ME! AMBER!!"

There she goes again... Mares!

Sandweaver looked at Amber Vox while she went and greet the now seemingly satisfied Beat Spark, Draco stood ready on his side.

"Milkshake sounds good to me"

Jade walked forward towards the marked, leading the way for the others to follow.

"Wait!" Sandweaver called out to the gray unicorn. "Shouldn't we wait for the others?" he asked.

Edited by Star Weaver

Draco said with a smile and then looked at the mare"Gladly oh and also try anything with my friend Beat here and well youll be getting a skunk in your next package"Draco said with a grin. Draco laughed manicingly as he left the store"Also you'll be hearing from princess Celestia miss"Draco said with an aside"be prepared to fight for your freedom"

the salesmare just observed while the 2 stallions walked away from the store... she quickly changed the expression on her face.

post-5888-0-97132000-1351837157_thumb.png

"of course! Princess Celestia wouldn't be too happy to discover that your friend stole sir. Ocelot's, one of the richest and most important ponies in all Canterlot, red blooded diamond necklace, the only of it's kind haha".

"So ready to get some breakfast Beat?"Draco said with a grin. He had a feeling he needed to make an alibi for his friend but he didn't know why."I know afew good cafes."Draco then looked down"I'm not one to be in the spotlight you know,"Draco said then looked to Beat"We need to report this sort of behavor to Princess Celestia after breakfast ok my friend I have this feeling she won't just back down"Draco shook his head"Maybe I'm just being paranoid"Draco said as he looked at his favorite cafe"oh they sell great muffins here along with good coffee"

"Princess Celestia should be really busy to be able to take care of this minimal issue. it's OK...but what I would like it's to change how ponies in Canterlot view earth ponies, it's just not fair!"

"bravo sir! bravo! such a neat spell" a stallion yelled at him.

"OH! shut up dude!" Beat yelled back at him

Beat Spark's stomach started to make more noises... "All this arguing made me more hungry, better find a good place to eat".

"Anyhow as I said I am not one to be in the spotlight and neither do I want to be in it. Alot of ponies call me a hero sometimes for saving a young colt from drowning but it's what a good stallion should do for his fellow ponies"Draco said as he walked with Beat. Draco winced sslightly as his broken wing began to hurt. Draco shook off the pain as he rolled his shoulders."And yes I do exercise while I'm on the ground. and i'm talking to much aren't I? I'll shut up now"

"you are more talkative than I expected" Beat said to Draco while he thought "wow! this courier pony resulted to be really great company, it's been a long time since I've met somepony this nice"

post-5888-0-24917400-1351837180_thumb.png

He then cantered up to Draco and Beat, "What just happened back there? I thought I heard someone say something about squirrels."

"you don't want to know... WAIT! from where you came from?!?!" Beat said somewhat shocked.

when all of the sudden...

post-5888-0-30969000-1351837190_thumb.png

Beat Spark froze... and slowly looked back, "please no!" he thought. Draco started to laugh and roll on the floor...

post-5888-0-94657100-1351842604_thumb.png

"Draco!" Beat shouted at Draco as a sign of telling him that he was not behaving correctly. "you have a broken wing!" he said.

The mare got close to them and he looked at her and thought. "now what in buck she wants?"

But he observerd beyond her, where there were the other ponies from the train. He focused on the green earth pony with blue mane and wondered if he was as well picked on for being an earth pony.

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

Draco's ears flicked slightly"I think it's better safe than to be sorry"Draco said as he pulled out his notepad from his addlebags and began to write down a reporthe tore it off and began to speak in the squirrels toungue"Okay little guy I need you to take this to Celestia and tell her that there has been an incident in the market place that involves racism"Draco said to the squirrel.

The squirrel saluted Draco and took off with the report"And it's done now then Beat check your saddlebags I have a bad feeling right now but you don't have to Beat"Draco said slightly as he pushed the feelinmg down.

Edited by dragon4111

(edited)

"Beach Spork? What kind of name is that?!!"

Ganaram covered his mouth so that others won't tell that he was laughing. The idea of a plastic spoon-fork hybrid stuck in the sand... Not pleasant if one's eating potatoes, which was what the grey pegasus was craving, which he wasn't able to state, since he was interrupted by another pegasus laughing on the ground. He could only stare inquisitively at the red pony as his blood sugar levels continued to decline...

But at the least, the group seemed to be whole once again: Ganaram, Sandweaver, Electrobolt, Jade, Amber, and the three other ponies of Beat, Draco and-- Who was that blue pony, again?*

-----

* - That was a Stream of Consciousness thing; It's where you write with the same pattern as you're thinking. Ganaram really didn't know Nocturnal's name.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

"AM I JUST BEING A VICTIM OF RACISM?" he said very loud in the store

As the group was discussing their plans for where they would be eating for breakfast, a loud voice had boomed, causing Electrobolt to jump. *What was that???* thought the colt as he looked around the area, wondering where the voice came from. Unable to see anything, though, he returned his attention to the group around him, he noticed the brown pony from earlier, as he suggested a place to eat.

"Hey, I know a good restaurant around here" Sandweaver suddenly chimed in. He pointed a hoof to the plaza direction. "Just around that corner. 'Sally's sandwhich and haycakes'. She got the best milkshake on Canterlot!"

Nodding at this, Electrobolt said, "That sounds good to me. Haven't had a milkshake in a while..." He then noticed the young unicorn bouncing away before shouting something to the brown stallion from the train, calling him Beach Spork or something. Although he knew it wasn't his name, the young colt couldn't help but chuckle at the name Amber had given him. *Hahah... That was actually kinda funny...*

It was then that he had noticed the brown stallion, who had been called Beach Spork by Amber, looking at him. Confused, Electrobolt looked back at him, wondering why he was looking over to him. *Why is he looking at me like that...?* pondered Electrobolt, feeling slightly awkward. *Did he hear me chuckling at what Amber called him...? Or is there something else...?* As the silence only grew slightly more awkward and wanting to somehow break the silence, he called out to the stallion, "Um... Hello..."

Amber hummed happily while bouncing towards the earth pony and the two other ponies accompanying him. Perhaps she could invite them to go eat together with the rest of the group. After all, the more "friends", the merrier.

She glanced at some of the ponies as they chuckled slightly - especially the red pegasus one, who rolled on the ground laughing. Was it something she said? She wasn't aware of anything she did that could have possibly caused the others to burst into laughter like that. She didn't care much about that.

Amber reached "Beach Spork", stopping in front of him and waiting for a greeting. However, there were a few seconds of silence between the two.

Beat Spark froze... and slowly looked back, "please no!" he thought. Draco started to laugh and roll on the floor...

(...)

The mare got close to them and he looked at her and thought. "now what in buck she wants?"

But he observerd beyond her, where there were the other ponies from the train. He focused on the green earth pony with blue mane and wondered if he was as well picked on for being an earth pony.

"I said, hello!"

Amber said, slowly turning upset once again. Ever since they met inside the train, that pony always looked at her with some kind of displeasure in his expression, even though he was barely focusing on her while she was speaking.

"You know, for somepony who's always so elegant and classy, you're pretty rude."

The squirrel saluted Draco and took off with the report"And it's done now then Beat check your saddlebags I have a bad feeling right now but you don't have to Beat"Draco said slightly as he pushed the feelinmg down.

"what? my saddleba..." after Beat Spark could say anything to Draco, he was interrupted by Amber Vox

"I said, hello!" Amber said, slowly turning upset once again. Ever since they met inside the train, that pony always looked at her with some kind of displeasure in his expression, even though he was barely focusing on her while she was speaking. "You know, for somepony who's always so elegant and classy, you're pretty rude."

he could also hear the green stallion nervous voice, but it was outshadowed by Amber's bubbly personality.

"Um... Hello..."

"first of all miss...hmmm...Vox, my name is Beat Spark, Beat Spark, please remember it. Second something huge just happened a couple of minutes ago. Third, ummm excuse me? did you see Draco's squirrel, where in hoof it came from?!? Fourth, hello miss." Beat said with a bit of arrogance.

he kept looking at the green stallion though.

Even though the brown stallion, who introduced himself as Beat Spark, had answered Amber's question, Electrobolt noticed Beat's eyes never left him. *Why... Why is he just... Gazing at me...?* the colt thought, some nervousness showing on his face. The whole scene was turning out to be too awkward for him, so he just looked off to the side, still looking nervous. He then felt his stomach growling faintly, before asking, "Um... Weren't we... Going to get something to eat...?"

"Alright boys let's stop by my favorite cafe for breakfast they serve muffins and other treats that are good for breakfast. Of course it'l tide us over till lunch because their muffins are quite large. but they also do quality over quantety so we better get over there now"Draco said"and the lovely mare can come wityh us too. and Beat you haven't seen bubbly till you've met with Pinkie Pie"Draco shivered"I still don't know how she does the things she does but she does throw awesome parties"Draco said with a chuckle.

Nocturnal didn't try to get in the middle of what was happening. He was hungry and he just wanted some blueberry pancakes.

He whispered to Beat, "Umm...I think we've done enough staring contests for the whole duration of this trip. Can we go now please?....I'm hungry."

He looked back in his own bag and took out his hoof watch

Not much time left..I gotta get rid of him quick.

At that that moment, Nocturnal witnessed something random. A squirrel that was holding a formal looking letter running across the street.

The buck did I just see?

Edited by The Awesome One

Amber jumped in front of Beat's line of sight trying to keep his focus on her, not even looking at what the stallion was staring.

"Alright! Well!... Um... First of all, It's 'Amber' to you, not 'Miss Vox'. Second, I'm sorry for mistaking your name, Beat Spo-- ...Uh, Spark! Third, I didn't see any squirrel... Sorry... Fourth! Hello! Fifth!... Uh... Eh... Well, THERE'S NO FIFTH!!"

She humphed, rising her snout in the air to demonstrate "unpleasantness". However, she turned back to the stallion with a smirk after her stomach growled.

"Oh yeah! Fifth!... Wanna go have breakfast together with us?" She laughed cutely.

"Alright boys let's stop by my favorite cafe for breakfast they serve muffins and other treats that are good for breakfast. Of course it'l tide us over till lunch because their muffins are quite large. but they also do quality over quantety so we better get over there now"Draco said"and the lovely mare can come wityh us too. and Beat you haven't seen bubbly till you've met with Pinkie Pie"Draco shivered"I still don't know how she does the things she does but she does throw awesome parties"Draco said with a chuckle.

Beat nodded. "then I'm not interested in meeting that 'joyfull' mare Pinkie Pie, if she's more 'bubblier' and 'happier' than Amber haha" Beat whispered to Draco. "Anyways, did you told me something about my saddlebag?"

He whispered to Beat, "Umm...I think we've done enough staring contests for the whole duration of this trip. Can we go now please?....I'm hungry."

"yes, Nocturnal. We are going to eat." then Beat thought "Nocturnal doesn't seem like the type of pony who likes to be social, should I be concerned that he's talking to me?" said while still focusing on the green stallion. Then...

Amber jumped in front of Beat's line of sight trying to keep his focus on her, not even looking at what the stallion was staring. "Alright! Well!... Um... First of all, It's 'Amber' to you, not 'Miss Vox'. Second, I'm sorry for mistaking your name, Beat Spo-- ...Uh, Spark! Third, I didn't see any squirrel... Sorry... Fourth! Hello! Fifth!... Uh... Eh... Well, THERE'S NO FIFTH!!" She humphed, rising her snout in the air to demonstrate "unpleasantness". However, she turned back to the stallion with a smirk after her stomach growled. "Oh yeah! Fifth!... Wanna go have breakfast together with us?" She laughed cutely.

he lost focus of the stallion, and fixated his eyes on Amber "alright! I get it Amber!".

He also noticed behind Amber, the white unicorn with a dark red stripe of hair on his mane, the sand colored unicorn and the gray pegasus with glasses alongside the green stallion. The gray pegasus didn't look so good.

He heard the noise of Amber's stomach...

"So since we are all together, I suggest to go and check the restaurant that Draco was talking about, he seems to know quite a bit of Canterlot. Let's get going"

*trot* *trot*

"Well what do you think I make deliveries everywhere so yeah I know afew things"Draco said then whispered to Beat"Yeah I said empty them I have a suspicoion about what that salesmare did"Draco lead the way to the cafe."Honestly Pinkie Pie is an alright pony she is the element of laughter. Of course I'd rather stay out of the spotlight if I have too"Draco said aloud

(edited)

Ganaram managed to slip out of the group and began to head back to the station. He was too hungry to concentrate on what was going on, and he remembered that there was a vending machine back there, as well.

Upon arrival, he noticed that the train was where it was before, but barricaded off, as it was a hard-hat zone. He inquired with one of the repair-mares:

"Hey, uhh,... You know how long the train'll take?"

>> "Oh, uhh,... Probably another hour or so. Dude, for serious, whoever plugged whatever into the socket in there was probably not under electrical regulations; I mean, it fried half of the wires and fused the fuses. Fuses aren't supposed to fuse like that."

Ganaram couldn't help but notice that the repair mare's horn -- as she was a unicorn -- was broken, and as much as he wanted to ask if she needed help, he was attracted by the aroma of potatoes nearby, his favourite food.

Ganaram began to feel another wave of emotion surge through him, much stronger than his hunger, and in the back of his mind, it began to become more clear:

He felt too emotionally uncomfortable to continue with his journey...

[Ganaram has been removed from the RP.]

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

"Um... Weren't we... Going to get something to eat...?"

"Uh..."

Sandweaver could only stood agape while the grey pegasus wandered away from the group. With Amber Vox already dashed to Beat Spark and others, there was only three of the passenger group left. This is so weird, he thought to himself.

"Well, I guess we can try to get something to eat first. They can catch up with us later," Sandweaver said to Jade and Electrobolt as he started to trot to the Sally's place. His belly rumbled in approval.

"Well, I guess we can try to get something to eat first. They can catch up with us later," Sandweaver said to Jade and Electrobolt as he started to trot to the Sally's place. His belly rumbled in approval.

It was then that Electrobolt looked up slightly as he saw the brown pony starting to head off towards someplace, most likely a restaurant. Sighing quietly as he felt relieved that he would be going somewhere else, Electrobolt began to follow this pony. As he looked back, though, the stallion didn't really pay any mind to him anymore. Shaking his head, he caught up to the other pony and said, "Um... I don't think I introduced myself yet... I'm Electrobolt, and if I may, what is your name...?" It was only then that Electrobolt realized there was no weight on his back, so he looked to each of his sides to see...

*SHOOT!!! I left my saddlebag back on the train!!!* the young colt exclaimed in his head, eyes opened wide. All of his bits were in his saddlebag, along with all of his other personal items that he packed along! Without his bits, how would he be able to pay for his own food? He really goofed up bad, and they were already on their way to whatever restaurant they were headed for. Looking completely embarrassed, Electrobolt looked away from the brown unicorn, wondering whether or not he should say he forgot his money and if they could wait for him or not. "Um... This is embarrassing..." muttered the colt, blushing slightly out of embarrassment. "I... I left my bits on the train..." He then let his head droop down, feeling stupid for forgetting his money.

• Brohoof 1

"Hey I'll be buying remember you'll just owe me afew bits that's all"Draco said as he looked at Beat with him slightly. Draco shook his head he was glad he brought along his delivery bag with him. Draco usually held alot of bits in it just incase of an emergency."The owner gives me a discount you know"

Edited by dragon4111

"Yeah I said empty them I have a suspicoion about what that salesmare did"

"I don't trust her either, I will check my saddlebag when we reach to the restaurant then"

"Honestly Pinkie Pie is an alright pony she is the element of laughter. Of course I'd rather stay out of the spotlight if I have too"Draco said aloud

"what exactly an element is? I bet she laughs alot!"

"Hey I'll be buying remember you'll just owe me afew bits that's all"Draco said as he looked at Beat with him slightly. Draco shook his head he was glad he brought along his delivery bag with him. Draco usually held alot of bits in it just incase of an emergency."The owner gives me a discount you know"

"I couldn't accept more from you, you bought me golden boots, a vest and shades, I could not accept another favor. In fact I should be inviting you the breakfast" Beat said to Draco smiling

"Anyways, how much it is to get to that restaurant?"