Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private RP - Train Ride Headed West

Ganaram Inukshuk

Amber noticed how Beat Spark, for the second time, ignored her. She could have called his attention and annoyed him again, but that time he didn't seem to be irritated anymore - in fact, he looked friendly at last. So starting another argument wouldn't be fun anymore; it would probably just make him mad again.

She looked behind her - the same direction as Beat - and eyed the strange looking unicorn, Nocturnal, rushing inside the bathroom after swallowing his meal. Amber leaned towards Beat once more and whispered. "His eyes are so weird, don't you think?... I bet he's a vampony." She assumed.

Right afterwards, though, her attention was snatched when the maretress returned with her order: four perfectly stacked waffles with a cube of butter melting on top and a jar of honey syrup to accompany. Amber's eyes widely opened and sparkled, as she lifted the whole stack with magic and took a bite. Then, she heard a conversation from the other side of the table between three ponies.

"So, where're you guys headed on our train trip, anyway?"

"Oh, uh... I'm just here to visit some old places I've visited back then..."

"Oh, well... To be honest, I was wanting to go out and see the world, you know? Can't just live in Ponyville for all of my life, right?"

Amber stretched her neck in order to reach the conversation, being nosy as usual.

"I wanf fo trafel an' hafe ffun!!

She said while still chewing her food, accidentally spitting some waffle bits all over the table. She quickly noticed and swallowed the food before continuing.

"I mean... I want to travel and have fun! I don't want to waste my holidays inside the tiny Ponyville! I wanna see Equestria! It's just so fun to travel!!" She giggled.

As Nocturnal got closer and closer to the richer areas of Canterlot, he noticed a few changes. The roads looked a lot more cleaner, the houses had ancient Canterlot architecture and the shops looked even more expensive than Le Hoofe. Even then, it was nothing compared to the Blueblood Manor. It was rumored to be as old as the Canterlot palace itself. It's ownership passed down from generation to generation until it finally came into the possession of Blueblood.

Nocturnal couldn't move freely anymore, there were a lot of guards prowling the streets and he would be easily recognized if he just walked in the middle of the street. To make it even worse, Blueblood was the nephew of Princess Celestia, that meant he would be guarded by the royal guards themselves, and they were the best soldiers in all of Equestria.

He finally reached Blueblood's house. There were two guards standing outside. Nocturnal put on his hood and approached them.

"Halt! You are not allowed to enter! Turn back now.", said one of the guards.

Nocturnal stayed quiet.

"Okay...how about we make you?"

Both of the guards approached him but that was when he sprung into action. He stabbed one in the head and bucked the other one, knocking him out, then hid the bodies in the bushes.

He then climbed over the iron gates and was in the garden where Blueblood liked to take his walks.

Now where is he?

• Brohoof 1

Aw yiss...

Sandweaver grinned as wide as his face could when the waitress arrived with his food. A warm haycake, an iced tea, and some yellowish brown thing he never bothered to learn what its name. Mmm, he could barely register the noise from others, all he had in mind was 'sweet baby, you're mine!' and promptly attacked the cake.

After a few seconds busied himself with the cake, Sandweaver noticed somepony was missing from the table, but decided to pay no mind. Briefly he wondered how could he make up with the blue pony, with his book slammed to his head and all, but nah, that could be taken care off later when he returned from whatever he was doing. Nothing bad could happen to him, right? With a shrug he continued his mission to banish the cake to oblivion as fast as he could without making a fool of himself.

In his rush Sandweaver gripped his fork too hard, snapping the poor cutlery in two. Cursing under his breath, Sandweaver took out his serrated blunt knife from the earlier and start cutting the haycake with that.

Shouldn't I wash the knife first? Sandweaver idly thought to himself. He cut another piece and shoved it in his mouth, the buttery cake flirted with his taste buds.

Nah, maybe later.

Ganaram flinched and ducked his head down in reaction to Amber's sudden reply. After the fallout had subsided, he brushed the chunks of chewed pastry out of his mane and stared at her with scorn.

"Ever heard of manners?!!"

He suddenly felt somewhat ill, knowing that his surroundings were also covered in already-been-chewed waffles... Blegh...

As Electrobolt was eating his pancakes, his eyes shot open when he felt specks of food shoot onto his face. That, accompanied with the voice of a familiar pony, caused him to sigh as he wiped a hoof down his face. *Ugh... Doesn't Amber know---* he thought, before the thought got cut off as Ganaram spoke up. *... Yeah, that...* Shaking his head, he took a napkin and cleaned off his face, and then looked over to Amber. Trying to be polite, he spoke up, "So you want to see the world too, huh...?"

"Ever heard of manners?!!"

Amber shrunk back at her seat after seeing that the pony, with reason, got rather irritated. It was, actually, an accident - she could be immature, but spitting food was slightly beyond her childish behavior. Nevertheless, perhaps she went too far with that slip.

"S-s-sorry..." She said with a nervous smirk. 'Manners' was in fact something she lacked. Practicing that would be appropriate if she wanted to survive her stay in Canterlot.

"So you want to see the world too, huh...?"

Amber jumped off from her seat once again, regaining her big smile.

"Oh! Yeah! Canterlot is already a fun place to visit! Then, I can go to many other places, like Appleloosa, Miramare and Maneha--" She stopped right there, subsiding in her seat once again. Perhaps Manehattan was one of the very few places Amber didn't exactly find 'fun'.

Getting lost within her own thoughts for a moment, she glanced at the pile of waffles, and took another bite.

Jade watched what had happened with Ganaram and Electro getting hit with foodstuffs and stifled a chuckle. "Ah, you ponies make Ponyville sound like a dreary place to live in."

"Oh! Yeah! Canterlot is already a fun place to visit! Then, I can go to many other places, like Appleloosa, Miramare and Maneha--" She stopped right there, subsiding in her seat once again. Perhaps Manehattan was one of the very few places Amber didn't exactly find 'fun'.

Getting lost within her own thoughts for a moment, she glanced at the pile of waffles, and took another bite.

"Oh?" Jade asked, noticing Amber suddenly going quiet, "You don't like Manhatten?"

Edited by Jadefire

Ganaram was still busy wiping the chewed foodstuffs off of himself when Amber started to blurt out once more, who then suddenly stopped when she mentioned Manehattan. Ganaram thought to himself:

"Is she alright...?"

Suddenly, Ganaram had tossed aside his own concerns in favour in seeing if somepony other than himself was okay. He didn't know what to say.

Draco said as he finished his muffin "I'm a courier pony I make deliveries everywhere from here in Canterlot to ponyvillle and other place," He wiped his mouth withhis napkin. "Of course going around the land of equestria would be a nice vacation I need it after all an important day is coming up for me or atleast it's where I visit my grandfather's grave"

"His eyes are so weird, don't you think?... I bet he's a vampony." She assumed.

Beat with his eyes closed told her: "well, don't assume thin..." as he opened his eyes again to face her...

Right afterwards, though, her attention was snatched when the maretress returned with her order: four perfectly stacked waffles with a cube of butter melting on top and a jar of honey syrup to accompany. Amber's eyes widely opened and sparkled, as she lifted the whole stack with magic and took a bite. Then, she heard a conversation from the other side of the table between three ponies.

"whatever..." he mumbled.

He then started to eat his pancakes while other conversation was taking place on the other side of the table with the other ponies that he didn't know yet.

He also saw Amber's bad manners at the table, he rolled his eyes.

as he finished, he sipped a bit of his tea, and placed the saddlebag on the table. He wanted to take a look inside.

post-5888-0-51596400-1353133293_thumb.png

"let's see, here we have my new boots, ah! they are magnificent" he moved other items inside the bag

"oh the glasses and the vest, these 2 would look good together!"

"my manebrush...my bits...everything seems in order in here".

then his hoof touched a very hard thing inside of the bag "what is this?" he said. He got closer to his bag and moved some of the items that were on top of the "thing" and a bright glow of red shined on his face,

post-5888-0-79074900-1353133296_thumb.png

*gasp*

he covered his mouth and opened his eyes as widely as he could and faced Draco.

post-5888-0-55699500-1353133301_thumb.png

"There's a huge necklace in my bag!" he grabbed Draco with his hooves.

"I swear I didn't stole it!"

Even though he was visibly nervous, he didn't yell as loud for the restaurant to hear him, but loud enough for the ponies on the table to listen.

• Brohoof 3

Draco shook his head and said "I know you didn't that's why I've been quiet thinking of a cover story for you for this past couple minutes. Because I knew what would happen when someepony crosses an idiotic aristocraty they put something of theirs into your saddlebaag then they get the gaurds but what they don't know you have me for a friend which I'm a pretty good lier when I need to be,"

(OOC: Okay, last post, then it's goodbye. Sorry it's so damn long. Had fun in this RP though, it's really well organized and I'll occasionally pop into see how it's going)

Nocturnal looked around from his hiding spot in the bushes lining the impossible to climb walls of the Blueblood Manor. He was pretty good at sneaking around, but there was no way he could get through this.

He remembered the two guards back there, he had killed one of them. He could take his armour, but even then, his eyes and coat would give him away. Nocturnal dug his hoof in his bag, taking out a pocket sized book of spells. He flipped through a couple of pages before stopping at the 'Illusions' section.

Here it is...

Nocturnal found the spell he was looking for, it allowed him to visually look as he was somepony else. However, he would only be able to keep it up for a five minutes since he wasn't some egghead who spent most of her time reading books while sitting inside a tree.

Nocturnal crept back to the gates, the two guards were still there. He focused one one of them and suddenly, he was a white burly looking stallion. The now disguised assassin put on the guards armour and managed to walk all the way to the front door without any of the guards paying attention to him. The garden where Blueblood took his walks was on the other side of the whole building, but he easily got there thanks to his disguise.

A couple of moments later, he saw Blueblood, looking up in the sky dreamingly, admiring the weather but when he noticed Nocturnal standing behind him, he scowled and shouted at him.

"I told you a billion times, you are NOT to...disturb....me...."

Nocturnal couldn't keep up the spell anymore, it finished showing his dark blue coat.

"I...know you...", said Blueblood taking a step back, he tried screaming but nothing came out.

Nocturnal pulled out his dagger, "Times up...."

(OOC: Spark, them drawings...they make me cry with happiness..)

Edited by The Awesome One

Memories of Amber's early life in the suburbs flashed through her head like a movie - most likely a sad movie. Manehattan, the city where she was born and where she spent most of her life, struggling everyday to find her place among the others. And when she finally did, she discovered how difficult and painful a relationship could be.

Since she ran away to Ponyville, she had been overcoming these sorrowful memories, although she turned quite sensitive ever since. After all, she was a joyful mare; nothing would ever wound her heart and soul for very long.

Thoughtful, she stayed silent, until one of the ponies directed her a question.

"Oh?" Jade asked, noticing Amber suddenly going quiet, "You don't like Manhatten?"

Amber snapped out, nervously turning to Jade with a nervous expression on her face.

"M-M-Manehattan?? W-when did I mention Manehattan?! Haha!! Did you hear Manehattan? I didn't hear Manehattan! Haha!!" She stuttered, blushing. "I meant to say, uh... eh... Mane... Manehe... Mane-heater!! I meant to say mane-heater!"

She smirked nervously, taking another bite of the waffles. She didn't even know if 'mane-heater' was a word.

>> "Mane-heater? What am I, a pyromanic?"

Ganaram was, needless to say, suspicious. After a short time, he began to pry away at her:

"Listen,... Mean hater, mane-dryer, mane hatter, Mad Hatter. Maneheater's so hot and windy that it'd blow the train off the tracks, and Manechester's too far away from mainland Equestria. Besides, you said Manehattan. You wanna talk about it?"

Jade mentioned to himself out loud, "I could use a mane-heater right about now." He rubbed his forehead, "I think this milkshake's going straight to my brain. Ow..." Jade glanced around, mainly at Ganaram and Amber, before asking out loud again, "So, do you think they're done fixing the train yet?" he asked to the group.

Leaf Orange lives in Cloudsdale, one day, he was out for a nice stroll around the area, suddenly some wind blew a piece of paper into his face. "Ow ow ow, hope I didn't get any paper cuts..." he then took the paper off his face and put the piece of paper on the ground and put his two front hoofs on it so it wouldn't fly away

"Congratulations, you just won a trip to this year's MangaCon at Miramare, a ticket and a MangaCon pass are attached to this MangaCon will begin after the train in Miramare arrives." it read.

"Could this be really genuine? I gotta go check this out..." Suddenly, attached to a wall was a poster to the same contest that he won a trip to. It definaly said that it was genuine. Leaf Orange loves reading Manga, so this would be a perfect opportunity for him.

"Well I gotta go pack my things..." After he got to his place and called the train company and they said the train was currently at Canterlot, He packed all his things in his saddlebags, water bottle, some of his favorite Manga sereis and some snacks, before he left the door, he got his signature hat, which he layed it on a table after he got home. "There's no more time to waste, LET'S A GO!" and he flew out of the front door of his house and managed to get to the Canterlot station as fast as his wings could take him.

Suddenly, he was hungry, and it was a special occasion, so he decided to go a restaurant closest to the train station, Once he was in, he saw two ponies having some sort of argument of some sort, and a bit larger group of ponies disccusing where they are going, his tummy rumbled, "I better get some breakfast first, then I'll try to bump in the conversations they are having..." after scarfing down his breakfast, he decided to go over first where there were two ponies looking over a saddlebag, "Hey there mates, I'm just wondering what you two are dealing about, and don't try to hide it on me because I'll use my brute force on you two..." he said.

Character - Leaf Orange - Danger Dashie -

Edited by Danger Dashie

Draco looked at the new pony "Excuse me good sir my friend here is going to be in trouble now if you don't be quiet and let me think I will send a rabid circle after you" Draco said with a deathglare at the new pony. His left wing's feathers ruffled in aggitation. Draco then winced with pain as he wanted to flare his wings to bluff the other pegasus.

Edited by dragon4111

As Electrobolt was listening, Jade had made a remark about how they made Ponyville sound dreary. Letting out a small chuckle, he said, "I guess we wouldn't make good spokesponies, then, huh...?" As he eased up on the chuckles, he then heard Amber beginning to speak, about where she wanted to go, before slowly stopping in the middle of saying Manehatten. Confused, curious, and slightly concerned, he just looked at the mare as she slowly took another bite from her pancakes, before Jade had spoken up.

It was then that Amber had begun going all over the place with her words. She seemed very out of it, before finally saying she meant to say Mane-Heater. *Mane-heater...? That... Doesn't sound right...* he thought, still looking at the mare with some concern. He was about to say something, but then Ganaram spoke up, trying to see if she'd like to talk about Manehatten with him. Even though he heard the brown stallion from across the table say something, he was more concerned about Amber, and felt that maybe a topic change would be what she needs right now.

"So, Amber...?" he started. "Not to change the subject or anything, but... You said you live in Ponyville, right...? I haven't really seen you there... But maybe you saw me a few times...?" He closed his eyes as he recalled his usual places that he tended to visit often. "Hmm... Anyways, what are some of your favorite things to do...? Me, I sometimes like to take naps under one of the trees in the Ponyville park. It's very nice, peaceful, and when the sun hits you right... It feels very nice." As he spoke about this, he closed his eyes and smiled, recalling the feeling of the sun beaming down on him and practically feeling the warmth all over.

"Listen,... Mean hater, mane-dryer, mane hatter, Mad Hatter. Maneheater's so hot and windy that it'd blow the train off the tracks, and Manechester's too far away from mainland Equestria. Besides, you said Manehattan. You wanna talk about it?"

"Alright, alright! Just give it a break with those difficult words, my head hurts! Boy.." Amber sighed, putting down the stack of waffles and preparing to tell the others about Manehattan. With all that pressure towards her, she didn't even notice Beat Spark's despair, nor the new pony that entered the restaurant.

"Well... I was bo--"

"So, Amber...?

"YES?!" She immediately cut off her speak and turned to Electrobolt with sparkling eyes, hoping that the subject would be changed.

"Not to change the subject or anything, but... You said you live in Ponyville, right...? I haven't really seen you there... But maybe you saw me a few times...?"

"Hm... No, I don't really recognize you... Sorry." Amber giggled. "But I don't know many ponies in there anyway... I moved to Ponyville roughly two years ago." She said, not realizing she was still talking about her past.

Hmm... Anyways, what are some of your favorite things to do...? Me, I sometimes like to take naps under one of the trees in the Ponyville park. It's very nice, peaceful, and when the sun hits you right... It feels very nice."

"My favorite things?..." Amber thought for a moment. "I'm not sure... Perhaps just to listen to music and go out with friends to night clubs and stuff like I used to do back in Manehattan!" After accidentally mentioning that city out loud again, Amber gasped and immediately covered her mouth.

"Oh, for Celestia's sake..." She mumbled, facehoofing.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh yeah, I should really recommend this place to everyone I know," Sandweaver muttered to himself as he flushed the last haycake down his throat with his iced tea, his plate was absurdly clean of haycake. It had been quite some while since the last time he ate something this good. Idly he looked across the table, to Beat Spark and the red pegasus, which both looked like their mane was on fire. Huh, he thought to himself, I swear those two are quite intimate to each other.

"M-M-Manehattan?? W-when did I mention Manehattan?! Haha!! Did you hear Manehattan? I didn't hear Manehattan! Haha!!" She stuttered, blushing. "I meant to say, uh... eh... Mane... Manehe... Mane-heater!! I meant to say mane-heater!"

Sandweaver tensed on his chair. Stopped mid-chewing, he briefly stared to the only mare on the table.

Did she just mentioned Mana Heater...?

after scarfing down his breakfast, he decided to go over first where there were two ponies looking over a saddlebag, "Hey there mates, I'm just wondering what you two are dealing about, and don't try to hide it on me because I'll use my brute force on you two..." he said.

There was pegasus approached Beat Spark and Draco. Sandweaver was never good at precognition, but he could feel that something bad was going to happen. When everyone was looking somewhere else, he quickly slipped both his antique knife and the broken knife edge from earlier to his paper bag. It might not sharp enough to do anything, but it's better to stand prepared.

"So," Sandweaver nudged Electrobolt with his front hoof, who was now talking with the mare. He whispered to him, "I'll pay our meal first, don't let everyone leave me behind, okay?"

Before Electrobolt could say anything, Sandweaver took off from the chair and cantered to the Cashier-looking table across the restaurant, his paper bag in tow.

Draco shook his head and said "I know you didn't that's why I've been quiet thinking of a cover story for you for this past couple minutes. Because I knew what would happen when someepony crosses an idiotic aristocraty they put something of theirs into your saddlebaag then they get the gaurds but what they don't know you have me for a friend which I'm a pretty good lier when I need to be,"

"that's very considerate of you Draco! but you can't comprehend the magnitude of this mess! this necklace looks like it worth more than 1, 000 000 bits, I've seen it on the newspaper and it's the only of it's kind in all of Equestria" Beat was freaking out.

"You just sent a squirrel to Princess Celestia, with a note, the last thing I need from you right now is to lie! it's a matter of minutes that it comes back with royal guards! and they will find out that I stole a necklace! I have to get rid of this necklace and get the hay out of here! Draco, NOW!"

then while Beat was talking, he suddenly got interrupted by an unknown pegasus...

after scarfing down his breakfast, he decided to go over first where there were two ponies looking over a saddlebag, "Hey there mates, I'm just wondering what you two are dealing about, and don't try to hide it on me because I'll use my brute force on you two..." he said.

Beat Spark just stayed speechless with a very confused look on his face. He made very clear with his facial expression that he wanted to express rudeness and shock, "who the hay is this character?", he thought.

post-5888-0-43438700-1353298805_thumb.png

Draco looked at the new pony "Excuse me good sir my friend here is going to be in trouble now if you don't be quiet and let me think I will send a rabid circle after you" Draco said with a deathglare at the new pony. His left wing's feathers ruffled in aggitation. Draco then winced with pain as he wanted to flare his wings to bluff the other pegasus.

after Draco spoke to the new pegasus, Beat regain his composture and said:

"Did your mom tell you not to talk with strangers? whatever we are talking about here it's none of your business curious hooves! and by the way, did you see agent 00pony the movie? I created the fighting stunts for that movie, so don't even try to get funny on me, I have a huge problem going on, and now if you excuse us...." Beat said with a very confident yet arrogant tone. then he addressed to his other acquaintances of the train.

"did you all finished your breakfasts?, if that so, let's get the maretress to ask for the bill, I think it's time to head back to the train..."

"SERVICE!! ....SERVICE!!" he yelled, while gently tapping the table.

post-5888-0-43438700-1353298805_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Jade's attention was quickly drawn to the commotion coming from Beat Spark's direction, while he was panicking over the necklace, "Wait, you stole a what now?" Beat didn't hear him, and when he finished his spiel, Jade's first thought was, what was this about Royal Guards?, before speaking up, "Uh, yeah, I agree," Jade looked at the other ponies, "Let's get this paid for and see if the train's ready yet..."

Draco sighed "Alright then give it to me" Draco took the necklace from the panicking stallion "Calm down and let your best friend handle this" Draco said as he looked at the necklace "Hmm well now that I think about it I think this was in my schedule to deliver to some pony but to who though" as he glared at the necklace.

Edited by dragon4111

"Okay..." said Leaf, "Gee, why the heck did i do that? I guess I couldn't think up what to do... sorry..." He then went on to the train, embarrassed and decided to do the waiting game, "Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting..." Leaf Orange said under his breath, which he would do until the train took off.

[OOC] How's about this instead: We all inadvertently board the wrong train, and instead of going to Appaloosa (which I had originally planned), we instead head off to Manehattan.

-----

>> "Alright, alright! Just give it a break with those difficult words, my head hurts! Boy.."

Ganaram recoiled in reaction to Amber, feeling like it was one of those times where he had inadvertently annoyed somepony, or worse, inadvertently insult somepony. He began to feel ashamed for his actions, until Jade spoke out:

>> "Let's get this paid for and see if the train's ready yet..."

"Agreed; I think by now, the train's just about ready, or it will be once we get there."

Ganaram requested for his tab and quickly paid it off, being sure to leave a tip: Two bits. Afterwards, he got up and spoke to the Electrobolt and Amber:

"Hey, uhh, you guys ready yet?"

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk
  • Brohoof 1