private RP - Train Ride Headed West

Ganaram Inukshuk

(OOC: Sorry for taking control of you OC, but this was more about DAT SADDLEBAG...)

Nocturnal stayed stone quiet as the brown stallion took his seat with the heavy saddlebag. It was so heavy, it actually made the stallion, who looked like an athlete, start huffing and puffing.

Nocturnal's curiosity was more than his urge to stay quiet at the moment, "Umm...what did you put in that?"

The brown stallion paused for a bit and explained to Nocturnal that he would gladly tell him, but "the list would go on for an hour..."

Nocturnal nodded again, "Oh...okay"

Damnit, I really need to be more open to other ponies...

"Hey, let me help you with that.", said Nocturnal as he took the bag from him and put it in the overhead compartment.

• Brohoof 1

Without paying much attention and facing another way, Beat said: "Thank you very much, young mister, I am...".

as soon as he turn to face the kind pony who helped him with his luggage, he completely froze.

The eyes and the dark presence of this pony send waves of chill through his spine.

The dark blue unicorn without saying a word, just looked at Beat directly in the eyes. He was expecting a response from him with a particular face.

post-5888-0-40419600-1350153471_thumb.png

*blink* *blink*

Beat Spark thought to himself: ("What a creepy pony he is. What's wrong with his eyes? ...maybe, could he be a changeling? no, I doubt it ...concentrate Beat Spark! you're looking like a fool! ATTITUDE!")

post-5888-0-59490800-1350153483_thumb.png

"ahem! excuse me! like I was saying my name is Beat Spark" he handed his hoof to the dark blue unicorn.

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

Upon having heard some voices, Electrobolt turned his head towards the door, in which he saw this rather tall, brown stallion Earth Pony and a dark-blue unicorn whom helped store the brown stallion's saddlebag away. *Hmm... Who might they be, I wonder...* thought the young, lime-green colt, before wincing and turning away as his face stung from that earlier pain. "Argh... Should have just kept my face on what was in front of me instead..." Rubbing his face slightly, he turned around back to the window, as he looked outside, at the still scenery. "I should have gotten some ointment or whatever for things like this..."

The young pegasus replied to the same unicorn from before:

"Oh, uh, hello again."

Ganaram finally took a seat right across from the green colt, whom he realised was in pain. He remembered packing a first-aid kit in his bag and thought about offering it to the younger pony, but couldn't concentrate as he overheard the conversation that was happening between the newly-arrived stallion (who appeared to be high-class; Beat Spark was his name) and one of the other passengers.

Regardless, he managed to pull out his first-aid kit and began to offer it to the colt:

"Uh, see if there's anything in here that would help."

Jade had accidentally tuned out the pony who had asked him about poker, but lifted his head when a beam of light attracted his attention to the front to where a large and athletic earth pony had boarded the train. He was strong and in excellent shape, but had an air of grace and moderate elegance. He wouldn't look too out of place in Canterlot, Jade mused, as he watched Beat Spark find a seat and begin talking to a blue unicorn.

Jade blushed and turned his head away when he realized he was staring, and looked out the window. Jade soon noticed something happening in front of him in the seat in front of him, a green earth pony colt in front of him who appeared to be in pain.

Jade leaned his head forward. "Hey, you all right?"

• Brohoof 1

Jade leaned his head forward. "Hey, you all right?"

Electrobolt's ears had sort of perked up when he heard somepony speak out to him, asking if he was alright. As he turned his head around, trying his best to ignore the pain, he saw a unicorn with green eyes, a grey coat, and a dark-grey mane with a bit of red in the mix. Not wanting to ignore him, he began to say, "Oh, um... No, I'm alri---"

"Uh, see if there's anything in here that would help."

Just then, Electrobolt's ears picked up the voice of another pony, and he quickly turned around to see whom was speaking now. In front of him was another grey pony, this one being a pegasus instead, with a slightly darker mane and blue eyes. He was also wearing glasses and clothing of sorts. He also noticed this pegasus offered him what seemed to be a first-aid kit, apparently having noticed his face. "Oh, um... Thanks..." he responded as he took the first-aid kit, and began to look through it, before pulling out some ointment.

As he used the ointment on his face, the pain seemed to have died down a bit, but not completely. But it was just enough that it was bearable. Placing the ointment back in the case and giving it back to the grey pegasus, he nodded with a small smile. "Um, thanks again for that." Looking back to the grey unicorn, and then back to the pegasus, he then spoke up, "Um, my name's Electrobolt. What about you guys?"

• Brohoof 1

As Ganaram and a grey unicorn moved to help the hurting earth stallion, Sandweaver shifted uneasily on his seat, silently cursing himself. Nuts, I forgot to buy a medkit. Oh well, I hope there won't be any need of it. He took a glance to the seemingly almost bleeding earth pony, gotta be quite a crash he had there.

Looking around, Sandweaver noticed the tall earth stallion somehow got into what seemed like a staring contest with a blue unicorn. Huh.

"Um, my name's Electrobolt. What about you guys?"

At this Sandweaver tensed up his ear, strained to hear anything.

"The name's Ganaram." "Gee, what's going on now...?"

It was his second, and potentially third, encounter with another pony today. He retracted back into his seat to put back his first aid kit, and turned back around to the green colt and the grey unicorn, still there in their former positions. From outside, he can hear a faint call:

>> "All aboard."

The train was almost ready to depart. Ganaram replied out to the other two ponies:

"So, uhh, how are you guys?"

"Jade Flare, at your service." Jade said, tossing his by-now-empty banana peel behind him (and inadvertently causing somepony to slip). Jade was about to say something further when the conductor yelled "All aboard." Jade looked towards the front of the train, "Huh, looks we're leaving any second now."

Jade looked back at Ganaram. "Ganaram, huh? I'm alright, I guess. You?"

Edited by Jadefire

As Electrobolt listened and heard their names, he nodded. "It's nice t---" he began to say, before hearing the train conductor calling out, "All aboard." At this, Jade Flare had remarked that they would be leaving any second now. As he nodded, Ganaram added his voice to the mix, as he was asking how they were. "Oh, I'm doing fine. Well, except for being attacked by a wall..." As he said that last line, Electrobolt slightly looked away, back towards the window as if he was sort of embarrassed about that. Clearing his throat, he finally said, "Um, anyways... It's nice to meet you both."

Draco looked at his ticket and walked into the passanger car and wasn't looking where he was going. He slipped on the very peel that the pony with the fire cutie mark"CRIPES"Draco shouted s he fell onto his side"ouch ouch ouch"Draco stood up then looked at his ticket again."Alright that should be done now let's see I guess I'm infront of rich poony and the gentleman pony. Ugh great now i have a splitting headache let's hope i brought my asprin with me":Draco mumbled as he sat down in his seat.

As Beat Spark was handing his hoof to the dark blue pony, without an answer of course, the feeling of weirdness was taking all over him, when he noticed the same red pegasus that he saw outside the train station falling to the ground and hitting his side, apparently really hard.

He managed to get up though.

Beat interrupted his obviously failed handshake, and trotted 2 steps where the pegasus was, which was looking at his train ticket, and asked:

"Umm...pardon? are you allright? ...it looks like the culprit of the accident was this banana peel".

He grabbed the peel with his mouth and threw it backwards with a rapid movement of his neck. It perfectly landed in the trash can that was at the very back of the car, behind the last seat.

he heard the train conductor call: "All aboard!"

"what a bad service we have in this second-handed train, they don't even clean it properly" commented the offended stallion.

"now I don't know what things I'm going to find out in my seat"

Beat looked back to the pegasus

"you sure you are OK?"

Edited by Motion Spark

Hmm. Ganaram, Jade, and Electrobolt

Sandweaver looked around with his eyes, taking care not move his head too much. The staring blue unicorn, stared earth pony, and...

"CRIPES"

Sandweaver winced. The earlier courier somehow managed to knock himself out. I guess that makes us seven

"Seven stranger on a train, woo hee," Sand mumbled to himself. With the conductor already shouted 'all aboard', things should be started out soon. Slowly he took out a book from his briefcase, leaned on his seat, and started reading.

Edited by Star Weaver

"I hate my life"Draco said as he got into his seat. He sighed to himself as he pulled out his deck of cards to play something. He really hated it when he always got hurt because somepony decided to be a lazy git about throwing their trashy. The only reason why his wing was broken in the first place was some bloody pony decided to throw something into the air while he was in the air space well.

"Alright, I guess."

Ganaram finished off his conversation with the two other ponies (Electrobolt and Jade; Wasn't Jade a mare's name?) and braced himself for the train's imminent departure.

Looking around the car at the other passengers, he was absolutely sure that it wasn't just one passenger -- Himself -- with a common destination, but at least six others, Jade, Electrobolt, Beat, the sand-coloured pony he had previously conversed with, the dark-blue pony whom Beat was trying to converse with, and a seventh pony who had freshly tripped on something.

Ganaram pulled out a pencil and paper from out of his saddlebag and started scrawling onto it a series of seemingly incomprehensible symbols, some means of writing that he developed for himself, though it was mainly doodles.

The train began to whistle from outside, and steam began to hiss from the boiler... It begins.

As Beat Spark was handing his hoof to the dark blue pony, without an answer of course, the feeling of weirdness was taking all over him, when he noticed the same red pegasus that he saw outside the train station falling to the ground and hitting his side, apparently really hard.

He managed to get up though.

Beat interrupted his obviously failed handshake, and trotted 2 steps where the pegasus was, which was looking at his train ticket, and asked:

"Umm...pardon? are you allright? ...it looks like the culprit of the accident was this banana peel".

He grabbed the peel with his mouth and threw it backwards with a rapid movement of his neck. It perfectly landed in the trash can that was at the very back of the car, behind the last seat.

he heard the train conductor call: "All aboard!"

"what a bad service we have in this second-handed train, they don't even clean it properly" commented the offended stallion.

"now I don't know what things I'm going to find out in my seat"

Beat looked back to the pegasus

"you sure you are OK?"

"Oh suure I am never better besides a splitting head and my broken wing hurting never better"Draco said with some srcasm in his voice."Sorry you didn't deserve that today isn't my day first my wings get's broken then I slip on a banana peel believe me if a lighting strikes me right now I'll be completely mad about it"Draco said walking into the car and into his seat"Well do you play poker sir?"Draco asked the stallion.

"Well, it's nice meeting you two too." Jade said, before leaning back and resting his head on the window.Well, there's my social interaction quota filled for the day.

After a moment, the train's whistle began to sound, and steam began to flow out of the engine. Jade found himself hit with tension. Here we go. Too late to back out now, I guess.. Jade thought, before sighing. It'll take days to get there, though. This is going to be an ...interesting train ride.

The train is about to leave the station. Beat heard the train whistle.

As Beat Spark slowly walked to where his seat was along with the red pegasus, they started a short conversation:

"Sorry you didn't deserve that today isn't my day first my wings get's broken then I slip on a banana peel believe me if a lighting strikes me right now I'll be completely mad about it"

"At least you didn't tousle your mane."

"Well do you play poker sir?"

Beat remembered some of the bad experiences he had with gambling, and stopped for a second, then he replied: "Yes young mister, I'm always tend to get really lucky in in these kind of games" while he confident smiled at him him.

"My name is Beat Spark By the way." he said when he reached his seat.

"Draco O'mally and there is one rule you don't ever break when dealing with me"Draco said slightly"Never mess with the courier pony. you might not get that package your so wanting or you just might get sprayed by a skunk"Draco said slightly jokingly"After all one delivery was to a prince something hmm ah yes princeBlueblood nothing gentlemanly about him so next time i delivered to him he got sprayed"Draco laughed."anyway if i lose i lose so no need to worry about it"

(OOC: Internet totally failed, and I forgot my password to the computer. Sorry, guys.)

Nocturnal again, silently observed everything that happened. The urge to stay quiet had over-powered his urge to socialize with other ponies, he was trained to stay absolutely silent, follow orders and kill the ponies he was asked to. Now, he was faced with a totally different task.

No...I shouldn't try and be friends with him...it's against the rules..

The Dark Brotherhoof had strictly forbidden having acquiantences and friends outside the organization, just in case he had to kill him. But then again, he still wasn't exactly an official member of it, he hadn't done the re-initiation. Nocturnal got up and saw Beat coming back to the seat with a Pegasus who had a bandaged wing, obviously broken, and a lump on his head.

Nocturnal looked first at Beat and made a pathetic attempt at smiling, "Uhh..Hey.."

Beat greeted him back.

He then diverted his attention to the injured pony, "Mind if I ask you where you got that bruise from?"

"Bucking banana peels."

"Well that's an embarrassing way to get hurt."

Edited by The Awesome One

With the train now in motion, Ganaram decided to find some way to pass the time. Since he has found it rather uncomfortable (and somewhat nauseating) to draw in a moving vehicle, he instead found it better to rest his mind. After all, with where he was going, it was going to be a long trip, and he needed some way to "untangle" his mind.

Using his saddlebag as a rudimentary pillow, he put it beside the window and rested his head upon it, turning his body sideways as to use his seat as a bed, and although he wasn't sleepy at all, he did close his eyes and began thinking to himself, silencing out all of the riff-raff from his surroundings:

"Jade and Electrobolt,... They seem to be rather nice ponies... Well, maybe odd, but rather nice... Perhaps if I can talk to them again sometime soon..."

The train jolted slowly as the train whistle started to sing its usual song. Sandweaver felt a nudge from under his seat, but he paid no heed.

...The earliest candle chandeliers were used by the wealthy in Pre-Equestrian times. They were generally wooden crosses, with spikes on which candles were secured. They were hoisted to a suitable height, hooked on a rope or chain...

Around him, Sandweaver could hear some ponies tried to play poker. He sniffed. Poker in a moving train? Good luck with the wind and the window giving away your cards. Sandweaver continued reading.

...From the Discordic era, more complex forms of chandeliers, based on ring or crown designs, became popular decorative features in palaces and homes of nobility, clergy and merchants. Its high cost made the chandelier a symbol of luxury and status...

As the train slowly accelerated, Sandweaver could feel a brisk wind blown on his face. It was cool, and it was good. Absentmindedly Sand inhaled a deep breath, in which a single mote of dust took as a chance to invade his nostril.

"Achoo!"

In that millisecond before Sand lost control to his horn's magic, he panicked, hard. His thick-covered book made itself known to everypony in the cabin by launching itself to the roof.

Anypony that is confident enough can have this book to land on his head

"Well that's an embarrassing way to get hurt."

"I am going to make a complaint with the train staff about this incident, they should keep the cars clean. Somepony can get a disease from such filth" said the the brown stallion.

Beat looked back at Draco.

"After all one delivery was to a prince something hmm ah yes princeBlueblood nothing gentlemanly about him so next time i delivered to him he got sprayed"

"Prince Blueblood? from Canterlot?... and do you know him?" asked the curious stallion while Draco was handling the cards.

Draco looked at the stallion"no and I'd rather not know him he's a moron"Draco said with a cold tone."any way"Draco passed out 2 cards as he looked at the stallion"I missed judged you friend I thought you were going to be uptight but you're alright for a rich prettyboy"Draco said jokingly.

Beat looked astonished with Draco's description of Prince Blueblood. He thought:

("Why he would say that about Blueblood? ...could he be lying?")

Beat took the cards that Draco passed to him.

"I missed judged you friend I thought you were going to be uptight but you're alright for a rich prettyboy"Draco said jokingly.

*laugh* "DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I AM..."

"ahem! I mean... thanks for your...kind words" said Beat with an air of grace.