Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm currently playing this game through the Bluestacks App Player for the PC and it's the only go to for me, well until I get myself an iPad/Tablet which isn't cheap of course.

Just own flash Sentry in the dancing game WOOT!!!!

Also glitch update: A minor glitch can be found at The Element of Laughter Statue. Normally clicking on it would grant you 1-3 bits tops for every 5 laughter shards you give it,.... If you rapidly click it you can amass hundreds of bits (I clicked it 40 times quickly and got 700 bits) . So abuse this glitch while you can folks!!

does anyone but me have a problem sometimes with the new minecart game? sometimes if i click to jump it doesnt jump it only happens once in awhile but it's still annoying, specially that the shadowbolt can jump 

(edited)

There's an awesome glitch in my game where I receive heart chests every time I play. Now I have about 360 something hearts! Not sure what happened (could've had something to do with me going back in time on my iPod so I had more time to win a pony in the EG mini-game). But I don't care! I can buy things with hearts now! Also, my Balloon Pop starting playing every 24 hours like it's supposed to! Alright! Go 0! Go 0! Go 0!

Also glitch update: A minor glitch can be found at The Element of Laughter Statue. Normally clicking on it would grant you 1-3 bits tops for every 5 laughter shards you give it,.... If you rapidly click it you can amass hundreds of bits (I clicked it 40 times quickly and got 700 bits) . So abuse this glitch while you can folks!!

I don't think that's a glitch. The number of bits you get when spending shards is random. You can even get no bits at all! Also, congrats on getting FS! Gotta warn you though, he's a bitch to level up.

I wish that the EG dancing mini game was free, anyone else share the opinion? ^^"

It uh...kind of is free as long as ya don't mind taking forever to win the prizes.

Completely agreed.

I was utterly shocked when I seen the $99.99 price tag on those gems.

Geez Hasbro, just take away their piggy banks why don't you?

Well, all open-world games give you the option to buy an ass-ton of premium currency for 99.99 (like anybody has that kind of money).It seems kind of worth it, but not completely. At least I don't think it is considering how much you're spending. Edited by Shenron00

I don't like this game.

There are several glitches, for example some characters appears to say something when you still don't have them. :huh:

And I didn't like the graphics and the huge prices.

I wish that the EG dancing mini game was free, anyone else share the opinion? ^^"

I may have to disagree. The EG dance mini-game is free, but you have to wait every 3hrs > 1 day to complete a challenge and get a gem based pony reward. It took me up to sunday just to get those rewards and then after that the reward changes every fridays at 1PM PST/PDT.

Shenron00 is right. It's not really a glitch. I did that myself and got a whole lot of bits, but sometimes there's a chance of getting a gem in change.

I don't like this game.

There are several glitches, for example some characters appears to say something when you still don't have them. :huh:

And I didn't like the graphics and the huge prices.

There may be glitches in the game, but not really. As for the the characters in saying something, only mane6, mrs. cupcake, cheerilee, shining armor, and princess cadance has their own sayings also as a gamer, you don't say "i don't like this game" or "i hate this game" without trying the game once. The Game is time consuming, but I'm confident in playing the game daily to claim the bonuses, collect the stuff from the shops, and defeat the parasprites and changelings.

• Brohoof 1

^

I tried it and reached level 10. ;)

Apparently you're just getting started, you'll unlock more as you level higher. level grinding is easy, but if you have a lot of ponies, then you should be able to get a lot of money and shops. I may recommend saving for ponyville hospital and assign 3 ponies with 5 stars to that shop.

Gotta say, I love the new mini game. Reminds me of Donkey Kong Country on the SNES, those were some of my favorite levels. They need to keep working on optimization though, even on my tegra 4 tablet it is kind of laggy. Tons of fun though, and I love the Rarity loading screen.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Finally the Android version is out and I am so happy! I just got it today but it didn't update immediately I had to go to the Google App site which I thought was weird since all the other updates were automatic. I love the minecart game but since I've just started I am wondering if it will take long to win one of the three new ponies because they probably cause a lot of points?

Edited by Winged Dragon of Ra

Gotta say, I love the new mini game. Reminds me of Donkey Kong Country on the SNES, those were some of my favorite levels. They need to keep working on optimization though, even on my tegra 4 tablet it is kind of laggy. Tons of fun though, and I love the Rarity loading screen.

Yeah like I said it's like all mine cart carnage(s) stage(s) in DKC1 for the SNES and GBA. The only annoying obstacle is shadowbolt because you'll never know when they will jump.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My gameloft is us Somepony45

As much as I like the game it has some highly problematic glitches and issues that could ruin the experience, such as:

-The infinitely bouncing horseshoe loading screen on the social feature, making me unable to send and get hearts from friends

-the extreme scarceness of gems making certain ponies seemingly impossible to buy, without using real money

-the parasprites that eat up your elements.......

WHY ON GODS GREAT EARTH WOULD YOU USE THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY ON FUCKING PARASPRITES!!!!!!????? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Though the game isn't supposed to e true to the show, using the elements on parasprites is the equivalent of dropping a nuke on someone who was Jaywalking on an empty street... And also, magic elements are WAY too hard to find.

Gameloft NEEDS to update the game I fix these particular problems because they really get in the way I the experience.

Edited by Pelate

(edited)

Does anyone have this problem with the Mane Salon? I selected Mane Primping which is supposed to take 5 hours and 25 minutes. It has now been 15 hours and the timer still says 1 hr to go. Whenever I close the app, the salon appears to stop working.

*Edit: I had to leave the app on until that hour was up to collect but I don't think I received the correct amount of bits. what is the ratio anyway for bit? Like on the salon it says 825 but only a two dropped out.

Edited by PonyMom

I don't think that's a glitch. The number of bits you get when spending shards is random. You can even get no bits at all!

Shenron00 is right. It's not really a glitch. I did that myself and got a whole lot of bits, but sometimes there's a chance of getting a gem in change.

From my own testing, these are the specifics on what happens when you spend shards on a harmony stone:

-when you spend shards on a harmony stone, you have a fairly high chance of getting a random number of bits from it.  The number of bits is somewhat determined by the harmony stone (example: honesty gives more than laughter, generosity gives more than honesty, etc.)

-for every 100 shards you spend in a single sitting on the harmony stone, you will either get a large number of bits (quite literally thousands of bits for some stones), or (much less commonly) a single gem (though I've heard that the loyalty stone has the chance to give 3 gems).  This will happen every single time you spend exactly 100 shards on a stone, but it must be done in a single sitting.  If you spend 99 shards, then reload the game, spending one more shard will not get you the high bits/gem bonus.  Getting a gem from this is quite rare (about a 9:1 ratio in my estimation) so really the only reason to utilize this method is if you have an obscene number of shards.

In other news, I finally got the update, and it's amusing enough.  I suck at the mine cart game (I have yet to surpass 3000 points in a single round), but it's fun.  The timer for the wheels is kind of buggy though, it will only get a single wheel in between sittings (so 5 hours, instead of getting 5 wheels, will only get 1).  However, I think that they finally fixed the timer for the free balloon pop game, and that's nice.  Overall, a fine update in my opinion.

(edited)

The only downside is that ark cheat files from Reddit no longer work.  :(

Ah well, I've stacked up on hearts and gems before the update and I'm dominating on the Mine Cart minigame.  B)

Again for those that didn't see, my id is: StevieBond1.  :)

Edited by StevieBond

Is anyone getting a loading problem? I'm just getting to the screen with Marshmllow McFashionable in a minecart and the loading bar, but it's not loading anything.

If there's a problem loading the game, which means it's just trying to log you in to Facebook and gameloft live, but if the game doesn't load, which mean you have a lot of apps loaded on your iOS or android so you may want to close all possible apps you have and reload the game.

The mine art game is awesome...... Soooo much fun!!!.... Hey does anyone have the odds of getting a mystery pony in the balloon pop game?

they can be won by spending your gems at the balloon pop game and it also depends on your luck in getting one.

I just got Astropony but I have no clue where in season 4 he is from. Is it just me but I have noticed that Derpy Hooves appears less often? Also can you catch gems floating around if you can last long enough in the minecart at a single round? I was wondering about this because in every report it says bits, shards and gems collected?

I just got Astropony but I have no clue where in season 4 he is from. Is it just me but I have noticed that Derpy Hooves appears less often? Also can you catch gems floating around if you can last long enough in the minecart at a single round? I was wondering about this because in every report it says bits, shards and gems collected?

I was wondering about the astropony too, but I never seen him (or her) in the actual show. As for finding gems in a mine cart mini-game, i'm not sure when you have to find gems, but it's pretty much deeper in the mines and I haven't gotten that far since shadowbolts annoy me every time.

(edited)

I was wondering about the astropony too, but I never seen him (or her) in the actual show. As for finding gems in a mine cart mini-game, i'm not sure when you have to find gems, but it's pretty much deeper in the mines and I haven't gotten that far since shadowbolts annoy me every time.

Astro Pony is a stallion. Maybe he'll show up later in the season. I'm also curious about R(T)H and whether he's a time misplaced pony, or really into cosplay. Or maybe he's from really far away and that's just how they roll where he comes from. Edited by Shenron00