Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Well The Update notes did say that "1 free pony: King Sombra was voted your favorite villain on Facebook! Enjoy him as our gift for the game's second anniversary." so I'm not even sure if you met the requirements for it or not.

Anyway I think the totem I'm currently making is glitched, but it's a Loyalty totem. It suppose to take about 5hrs and now it's 5 days. I was wondering what's up or what gives cuz I never seen a totem like this to take too long to create.

• Brohoof 1

Well The Update notes did say that "1 free pony: King Sombra was voted your favorite villain on Facebook! Enjoy him as our gift for the game's second anniversary." so I'm not even sure if you met the requirements for it or not.

Anyway I think the totem I'm currently making is glitched, but it's a Loyalty totem. It suppose to take about 5hrs and now it's 5 days. I was wondering what's up or what gives cuz I never seen a totem like this to take too long to create.

What are the requirements....?

What are the requirements....?

Oh I'm not even sure because if you didn't vote for the villain on their FB page, you probably didn't get king sombra. I voted for mane-iac before this update. You could try connecting to your FB acc on the app and see if it works, but if it doesn't work, I don't know any other options left. All I can say for sure is to contact the customer support and see why you couldn't get king sombra.

• Brohoof 1

I did not vote at all and yet, I still got him. It is a gift given to all players. I suggest contacting Gameloft for that. As for the totems, you should see the time remaining under the cauldron. If it is glitched, you can always spend gems to instantly skip the timer.

Please note that the time travelling trick no longer works. Not even when playing offline. The app must have some sort of internal timer rather than relying on the clock.

As for the corrupted files, it is much easier to uninstall the app and reinstall it rather than waiting for the next update.

If there is a list of totems and theirs ingredients to be created?

Not officially but I am sure someone here could tell you. 

He app is a bit buggy especially the TIME when you leave the totems. It says 10 miutes, when I get back to the app, it was 2 hrs?! Whoa. I do have problems with time. Anyone else here? Also when i got king sombra, it took 3days.

Here's the full list to help everyone out.

Laughter Totem: Purple Mushroom, Joke Plant, Red Orchid

Greater Laughter Totem: Purple Mushroom, Joke Plant, Garlic

Superior Laughter Totem: Purple Mushroom, Black Iris, Sticky Sap

Kindness Totem: Purple Mushroom, Joke Plant, Sticky Sap

Greater Kindness Totem: Purple Mushroom, Garlic, Sticky Sap

Superior Kindness Totem: Purple Mushroom, Garlic, Black Iris

Honesty Totem: Purple Mushroom, Red Orchid, Sticky Sap

Greater Honesty Totem: Joke Plant, Garlic, Red Orchid

Superior Honesty Totem: Black Iris, Red Orchid, Sticky Sap

Generosity Totem: Purple Mushroom, Garlic, Red Orchid

Greater Generosity Totem: Purple Mushroom, Joke Plant, Black Iris

Superior Generosity Totem: Joke Plant, Garlic, Sticky Sap

Loyalty Totem: Red Orchid, Joke Plant, Black Iris

Superior Loyalty Totem: Red Orchid, Garlic, Black Iris

Magic Totem: Black Iris, Purple Mushroom, Red Orchid

Greater Magic Totem: Garlic, Red Orchid, Sticky Sap

Superior Magic Totem: Joke Plant, Black Iris, Sticky Sap

Totem of Friendship: Joke Plant, Garlic, Black Iris

Greater Totem of Friendship: Garlic, Black Iris, Sticky Sap

I believe that's all the possible combinations in Zecora's Hut.

• Brohoof 2

Ok, I just got a weird glitch where time didn't pass in Canterlot, yet passed everywhere else. I got a message saying King Sombra has arrived, but when I actually opened the game, his castle was still half completed and none of my shops in Canterlot had advanced overnight. Is Sombra causing a time irregularity or something?

Thanks.

So, what is better, "greater" or "superior" ??

EDIT : Actually, I believe "superior" must be better, but also longer times, right ?

Superior and Greater produce more shards, but it takes longer to create and the totems to produce the shards. The Lesser has less time on creating totems and producing less shards.

What're the ingredients for superior friendship totem (the best one, the one that produced a lot of shards of all kinds?) and the superior magic totem?

I'm very short on magic shards now. >~<

By the way, gameloft ID is SolidScorpion, feel free to add me. :3

He app is a bit buggy especially the TIME when you leave the totems. It says 10 miutes, when I get back to the app, it was 2 hrs?! Whoa. I do have problems with time. Anyone else here? Also when i got king sombra, it took 3days.

I have got the same. Its very annoyig because you will never make the totems, only when you use gems to finish before end of time.

If someone will find the solution please let us know.

I have got the same. Its very annoyig because you will never make the totems, only when you use gems to finish before end of time.

Yes. That "time" thing is really buggy, hoping for the next update! Still having it right now esp in totems.

Glad to see I'm not the only one having issues with the totems, Its been stuck on making the loyalty totem for over a week now DX

The Same thing happened to me on totems so I don't know what happened in creating totems so far.

If you guys are low on shards, you need to create that totem for the shards that you need the most on. If you're low on shards to unlock elements of harmony, you can make and use the totems to your advantage. Once the totems runs out of shards, you need to clear'em out before using them.

What're the ingredients for superior friendship totem (the best one, the one that produced a lot of shards of all kinds?) and the superior magic totem?

I'm very short on magic shards now. >~<

By the way, gameloft ID is SolidScorpion, feel free to add me. :3

Superior Friendship Totem: Garlic,Black Iris and Sticky Sap

While on topic about it...

Can anyone give me the recipe for Superior and Greater Laughter Totem, cos I ran out of them just now.

The update probably went wrong. I suggest uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. The saves are backed up

On a server. So, they are safe.

Are you positive that my save data is saved and that it won't erase anything when I uninstall and reinstall it? Because I don't want to risk losing my whole game data and start all over again ! Edited by SongwriterNamedMe

Superior Friendship Totem: Garlic,Black Iris and Sticky Sap

While on topic about it...

Can anyone give me the recipe for Superior and Greater Laughter Totem, cos I ran out of them just now.

If you go to Page 163, I listed all the combinations for every Totem you can make.

Here's the full list to help everyone out.

Laughter Totem: Purple Mushroom, Joke Plant, Red Orchid

Kindness Totem: Purple Mushroom, Joke Plant, Sticky Sap

Greater Kindness Totem: Purple Mushroom, Garlic, Sticky Sap

Superior Kindness Totem: Purple Mushroom, Garlic, Black Iris

Honesty Totem: Purple Mushroom, Red Orchid, Sticky Sap

Greater Honesty Totem: Joke Plant, Garlic, Red Orchid

Superior Honesty Totem: Black Iris, Red Orchid, Sticky Sap

Generosity Totem: Purple Mushroom, Garlic, Red Orchid

Greater Generosity Totem: Purple Mushroom, Joke Plant, Black Iris

Superior Generosity Totem: Joke Plant, Garlic, Sticky Sap

Loyalty Totem: Red Orchid, Joke Plant, Black Iris

Superior Loyalty Totem: Red Orchid, Garlic, Black Iris

Magic Totem: Black Iris, Purple Mushroom, Red Orchid

Greater Magic Totem: Garlic, Red Orchid, Sticky Sap

Superior Magic Totem: Joke Plant, Black Iris, Sticky Sap

Totem of Friendship: Joke Plant, Garlic, Black Iris

Greater Totem of Friendship: Garlic, Black Iris, Sticky Sap

I believe that's all the possible combinations in Zecora's Hut.

Thank chuuuuuuuuuuu! x3

• Brohoof 1

Are you positive that my save data is saved and that it won't erase anything when I uninstall and reinstall it? Because I don't want to risk losing my whole game data and start all over again !

Yes, I am indeed. However, on the odd chance that this is not the case,

Please don't get mad at me :(