Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I just saw a message today that Apple strudel is available as a prize to be won on the dancing mini game. I never saw this pony before so the event must be new. I got the tree in my inventory too and I must have spent 200 shards on the event

You have to be in top15 to win apple strudel from the social event.

Also All of us in the community including those that are participated in the community event spent most of our shards to the Tree of Harmony, but of course it wasn't that much of a loss. At Least people will continue with the ponyville questline and unlock the elements of harmony if they haven't unlocked them yet.

You have to be in top15 to win apple strudel from the social event.

Also All of us in the community including those that are participated in the community event spent most of our shards to the Tree of Harmony, but of course it wasn't that much of a loss. At Least people will continue with the ponyville questline and unlock the elements of harmony if they haven't unlocked them yet.

I must say I hate the top 15 thing. Seems kind of douchey, especially to newer players.

I didn't see any question....

I've asked it twice now in this thread.

Is there a list of people who play the windows 8 version anywhere? I could use some friends in my friendslist.

Again though, is there a list of people who use the win 8 version anywhere?

Edited by Tilt

I hate to say this but I'm just going to be ignored in my question for a list huh?

I know how you feel,  This happens to me all the time...

I did see your question, but since I don' t know the answer, I did not respond.

Edited by boiteporte

Just when I thought things were going up for me I get glitched AGAIN and back to Level 54 losing Sombra AND Tiara  ;__;

Why is this game so cruel to me. 

And that is why my ponies friends we backup our game data using Itunes (IOS) or Helium (android)... Saving the trouble of contacting Gameloft Customer Care each time game experience glitches or rollback...

In any case i already receive a mail regarding a new update is underway to fix few devices or firmware that experiencing the rollback problem recently... hopefully it release as soon as possible since is very troublesome for me to backup game data every single time i finish collecting resources or achieve a new high score in the social event... leave it close for few minutes and it reset back to your major achievement in the game which force you to restore with backup again... as least you won't be losing any valuable effort or time invested in the game i ensure you

Edited by DX_das

I hate to say this but I'm just going to be ignored in my question for a list huh?

I saw and read your comment, I just didn't answer because I didn't know the answer...

Maybe try googling your question? Or Google "windows 8 mlp app friend lists"?

Before I found this website, I searched up on goodle people who put their Gameloft ID online for people to friend them. In fact, googling that was how I found this website. Don't worry! You'll find some people who have the windows 8 version of the game! :)

I wish you good luck!!

• Brohoof 1

I'm starting to think that apple strudel is impossible for us to win in terms of the gems and how people are using the gems in order to get higher scores in Equestria Girls dance mini-game. I just hope we can get the next update sooner or later since my canterlot is running low on room and despise the lack of shops going around, There's too many canterlot ponies that are not assigned to the shops.

Just out of curiousity, what's the highest score you guys of got on the Ball game? mines 505 :D

523 :D

I always skip upward directions since it takes too much time. So if it comes up, I;ll just throw straight or down.

• Brohoof 1

523 :D

I always skip upward directions since it takes too much time. So if it comes up, I;ll just throw straight or down.

Yeah I noticed that too, I tend to not wait for the circle to envelope the ball when it's and up shot as to not waste time.

I'm starting to think that apple strudel is impossible for us to win in terms of the gems and how people are using the gems in order to get higher scores in Equestria Girls dance mini-game.

Not really, surprisingly I've been able to stay in the top 15 pretty much the whole time so far and I don't spend any gems on the game. I rarely even use the outfits you pay bits for. I haven't completely figured out the scoring system yet but what matters the most is to get as many "triple perfect" scores as you can. The percentages that are added on don't seem to matter very much. It also helps to have the time to play every few hours when a song is ready.

I wouldn't be surprised though if some people spend a lot of gems to replay songs in the last few hours to get up to the top.

Well windows 8 version here, we don't even have SAA or Everfree update yet. I wonder if Gameloft have forgotten about the windows version

You are probably going to find this rather amusing, but Windows 8 is not in the list of OS for their support website. 

You are probably going to find this rather amusing, but Windows 8 is not in the list of OS for their support website. 

It's on the windows 8 app store...I wonder what happened.

It's on the windows 8 app store...I wonder what happened.

Yes, but since this version is not on Gameloft Support, it seems like it is more or less abandoned.

You cannot even contact Gamleloft Support regarding the Windows version of the game because it is not on the Gameloft Support website. 

Yes, but since this version is not on Gameloft Support, it seems like it is more or less abandoned.

You cannot even contact Gamleloft Support regarding the Windows version of the game because it is not on the Gameloft Support website. 

It's really annoying.  I'm hoping that maybe we'll get an update for Windows 8 at the 1 year anniversary of the Windows version.  Half the stuff people talk about doesn't even apply to us.  I need a way to save my game.

• Brohoof 1

It's really annoying.  I'm hoping that maybe we'll get an update for Windows 8 at the 1 year anniversary of the Windows version.  Half the stuff people talk about doesn't even apply to us.  I need a way to save my game.

You're Windows 8 too?! want to add eachothers facebooks so we can help eachother? :D