Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Massive Art Swap Thread:

SweetJeans88

oh my goodness! thank you so much, Flaret!! ;u;

she looks absolutely perfect! ♥

I just love the shades you used on her!! do you have a deviantart or tumblr by any chance?

I would love to post it up on my own tumblr and I want to be able to give proper credit ;v; 

Haha, thank you! I have a tumblr and a deviantart :3 The deviantart is flarettheunicorn.deviantart.com and my mod tumblr is girllookatthatpenguin.tumblr.com :3 I have some ask blogs but they haven't been very active as of late :(

eeee! so many talented artists in these forums!!! I'm definitely going to try this!here's my ponysona:[Reference] I'll edit this post with my finished drawing in the morning! :3

Oh. Oh, my gosh. I've heard about you!

:P Just HAD to try your OC! Let me know if you'd like something changed, or if you'd like me to shade it!

Oh, yeah. Since my iPad is derpy, you should probably click on it, so you can get a better view. Artifacts are stupid :/

post-4683-0-64981000-1359510958_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

ohmygoshthisisawesomeiloveitthankssomuchformakingthis!!! :3 This is so cute x3 I will buy my own Tavi shirt o3o hehe but I want a Lyra shirt even more >:3 Cause Lyra is best background pony But I love Viola x Octavia 

TgF07qT.png

here you go, Vinyl Scratch! :3 

I hope just a heashot is alright with you ;v;

Oh. Oh, my gosh. I've heard about you!

Just HAD to try your OC! Let me know if you'd like something changed, or if you'd like me to shade it!

Oh, yeah. Since my iPad is derpy, you should probably click on it, so you can get a better view. Artifacts are stupid :/

image.jpg

eeeee!!!! Thank you so much, Octavia!!!! ? she looks absolutely adorable! ;__;

• Brohoof 5

Wow guys this is getting stronger and stronger. 

Anyone be able to create something to go along with something I have written about my OC 

Ember spread out his wings, beating them hard flying up high. He looked down and could see the feud growing ever swifter, beating his wings harder and faster he gained speed and altitude. Every foot he gained in height, the more the itch amplified, until it started to cut into his skin, causing him great pain. He looked down and saw violence erupt, which caused his anger to reach critical. Eyes blood shot with rage he bolted further higher, blocking out the pain from the never-ending burning. He gained more and more altitude until the burning started to cut through his heliotrope coat, he began to squirm in agony, trying desperately to sooth his cuts with his crystal hooves.

Floating in agonising pain, Ember looked down to see the violence had grown exponentially. The Pegasi's blood began to boil and he let out a mighty roar,
"Why ponies? WHY?!?!", the residents of the settlement ceased their fighting and looked up to see Ember in the moonlight, wings spread wide.
"Why do you persist with this violence?" he yelled, a lone voice spoke out from the crowd,
"The unicorns have spread this ghastly night upon us!"
All the unicorns looked at the lone Pegasi and gasped.
"How absurd!" Ember thundered, "You all know Princess Celestia rises the sun and moon", the ponies looked at each approvingly and Ember's temper lowered. In the corner of his eye he saw a spectrum of colours erupt from the horizon, ripping through the endless darkness.

The spectrum sliced through the night sky and the Pegasi, frozen in place, could only watch as it drew ever closer.
"Move!" came a noise from the crowd, the Pegasi snapped from his fear but before he could move, the spectrum cut through him causing unimaginable pain and pleasure, a single line of white emerged from his opposite, continuing the path of the spectrum. Ember checked himself for any damages, finding none,
"All is well, I am perfectly fi...." the Pegasi moaned in pain, his self inflicted scars began to glow and increase in size, stretching through his entire body.
"ARRGGGGHHH" the Pegasi yelled, clenching his skull. The crowd cowered in fear while Ember's scars circumfused around his eyes, causing them to glow brightly. Ember's remaining skin shattered, intensifying the glow, his mane and tail then became inflamed and set afire.

The glowing died down, leaving behind a fiery form in its wake. The crowd looked on in absolute terror,
"Ar...Are you ok, Ember?" came a voice from the crowd, the pegasi's eye sharply open upon hearing the voice, revealing flaming iris', red at the core. He looked around at his surroundings, noticing how his hooves began to viscously fill with blood. He then centred his attention on the crowd of ponies, cowering from his presence. Angered, from remembrance,
"Call me Blaze" the Pegasi laughed maniacally, he began to spin around at high speeds, forming a mighty hurricane around him, the crowd began to disperse but were quickly sucked up into the storm along with the entire town.
"Ple...Please stop..." came a cry from the centre of the tempest,
"You will all tremble at my power!!" bellowed Blaze, as he stuck his flaming tail into the twister, igniting it. The flaming hurricane scorched every-pony entrapped inside it while obliterating everything else.

Ember awoke to find his entire life shattered before him, he looked around for any survivors to the carnage which was all about. Unable to remember anything to what had occurred, he noticed a peculiar sight,
"Huh, my cutie mark?!" he said, shocked, lifting his wing revealed a flaming tornado on his flank. Ember gasped after realizing the truth and flew off into the nearby forestry.

• Brohoof 1

img-1133583-3-TgF07qT.png

here you go, Vinyl Scratch! :3

I hope just a heashot is alright with you ;v;

eeeee!!!! Thank you so much, Octavia!!!! ? she looks absolutely adorable! ;__;

post-4258-0-97369400-1359644956_thumb.jpg

I drew your OC! I hope you like her. BTW, that Viola drawing is great! It's amazing! Could you draw my Esme and possibly my Blaine as well?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/esme-r1313

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blaine-r1811

• Brohoof 2

What year is it good sirs?

Allow me to elucidate. It seems I am recovering from an extended period of inactivity, but do not excite; melancholy that way lies.

Why, the party never stops.

attachicon.gifSCAN0204.JPG

This might take a while...

Such a blend of Carroll and Poe boggles the mind. And the pony bust of Pallas is too much; reprieve proves my heart's one recourse.

An image for your indulgence.

img-1142559-2-Silverwisp_zps16226aee.png

• Brohoof 9

So we meet again, sir @@NeverPony.

You knew this day would come and it did.

post-6480-0-82040000-1359937100_thumb.jpg

I had so many ideas what to draw... but the mouse doesn't like when I'm trying to squeeze something fancy and deep out of it.

Now if you excuse me, a journey to the land of dreams awaits.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 9

You knew this day would come and it did.

What a reliable-looking fellow; a charmer, I'm sure.

A thousand thanks, Miss Coco, for your unending stream of sunny sensibilities.

Edited by NeverPony
  • Brohoof 4

So we meet agai...

Ha, I was waiting for you to show up.

Thought Melting could use some happy time::

post-3492-0-34287000-1360013812_thumb.jpg

All you need is love (love, Love, love)

I'd love to see you take a shot at Joan or Am (see below), if you.

I'm at everyone's beck and call! Let me know what you all want!

Okay, I'd like you to take a shot at Amy.

post-3492-0-50006800-1351205498_thumb.jpg

What would you like Sweets to do on  your pic?
Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 2

Ha, I was waiting for you to show up.

Thought Melting could use some happy time::

img-1146906-1-attachicon.gifSCAN0245.JPG

All you need is love (love, Love, love)

I'd love to see you take a shot at Joan or Am (see below), if you.

Okay, I'd like you to take a shot at Amy.

What would you like Sweets to do on  your pic?

It's beautiful, thank you. :)

I'll try. We'll see what I can do.

Anyway, if someone feels like drawing my perfect OCs...

Here is my little miss sunshine & heart-warming princess.

And since the art by me is requested...

Here you go.

post-6480-0-57457000-1360017468_thumb.jpg

post-6480-0-86508000-1360017484_thumb.jpg

more art is scattered all over the forums, it might take some time... (or checking my art posts ;))

• Brohoof 1

I really need to draw some more OC's from here. I've been away practising vectoring my older pictures so I've not had a chance to draw anything new here. Oh well.

Here are my OC's again in case anypony doesn't want to delve into the thread to find my older posts:

Ion:

ion_vector_by_ulyssesgrant-d5t4lqo.png

Ulysses (And Ion again)

ion_and_ulysses_vector_by_ulyssesgrant-d

Flare (My newest OC)

flare_by_ulyssesgrant-d5tplst.png

Edited by Ion
  • Brohoof 1

Ok so I just finished it. Here you go. @@Silverwisp the Bard.

post-6480-0-43507900-1360023523_thumb.jpg

She seems weird to me... I was trying to fix that odd feeling for like an hour. But I just can't.

Anyway, my mouse started making crazy stuff again + my keyboard&mouse table holder broke so I finished it with that stuff on my knees. Nothing comfy.

• Brohoof 4

Ok so I just finished it. Here you go. @@Silverwisp the Bard.

img-1147294-1-attachicon.gifJoan.jpg

She seems weird to me... I was trying to fix that odd feeling for like an hour. But I just can't.

Anyway, my mouse started making crazy stuff again + my keyboard&mouse table holder broke so I finished it with that stuff on my knees. Nothing comfy.

Decided to draw Coco for you :)

Progress report- outline. I spent an hour making sure it was accurate :/ I think it'll be worth it, though. Yes, she has giant pillows xD

Clearer image

post-4683-0-69224800-1360025688_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

What year is it good sirs?

Allow me to elucidate. It seems I am recovering from an extended period of inactivity, but do not excite; melancholy that way lies.

Such a blend of Carroll and Poe boggles the mind. And the pony bust of Pallas is too much; reprieve proves my heart's one recourse.

An image for your indulgence.

img-1142559-2-Silverwisp_zps16226aee.png

god I love your art style ;-; It is pretty unique, I mean I have not seen other art pieces similar to your own. Anyways bravo I love this along with your other works!

• Brohoof 5

<3  neverpony! your presence is always a pleasure :3

my favourite pony as a child was always that roller skating one from the pilot episode, (and original twilight--that whole scene was adorable x3)  but baby lofty took the cake.  i had the vhs with "little piece of magic" on it, baby lofty's lack of confidence reflected me in a nutshell <3  so i doodled her :3  if anyone cares to update her to fim style, id be charmed ^_^ <3

babyloftydoodle_zpscc088a7b.png

• Brohoof 1

I just finished making the reference sheet for all the OCs on the therad.

oh, I'm sorry, did I say sheet? I meant SHEETS. As in four pieces of 8.5 x 11.

I say again: What have I gotten myself into D: :P

Took me an hour to put the sheets together.

Anyway, I have some questions for someof you.

Expect them at any time >: D

BTW! I promise the quality of my art is better than the attached drawing. that was just a 10 second drawing (with a mouse) for funs :P

post-1895-0-66627700-1360052248.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Decided to draw Coco for you :)

Progress report- outline. I spent an hour making sure it was accurate :/ I think it'll be worth it, though. Yes, she has giant pillows xD

Clearer image

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Oh my, it's so cute! :wub: Sweet

Thank you. :) Now I'll eat something and then.. I'll try to draw something for you in return. ;)

(I fixed my table, so I can.)

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I have new OCs! They're twins, though...

post-4258-0-85366300-1360109842_thumb.jpg

I'll still accept Esme art, however...

post-4258-0-88663400-1360109917_thumb.jpg

And Flitter art would be very much appreciated...

post-4258-0-47948000-1360109985_thumb.jpg

Thanks sooo much! I wish I had some art to post for people... Oh, well...

• Brohoof 2

Bah, I totally called dips on the Nightwatch thing months ago (OCs are serious business).

Here you go:

if you like it, I'd love to see your take on Amy.

I never changed your whole idea behind the founding of the Night Guard. You do mention how Joan got volunteers from the regular Guard to help. Thunder could just be one of those.

Anyways that was fast! Very nice.

I may give Amy a go, but not this week. I'm in the middle of some stuff right now.