Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crystal Pony OC's (SPOILERS..... thou hast been warned :P )

PonyEcho

meh why did you put up a spoiler warning its not like anyone rely care, SHUT UP ECHO its just in case.... now finish you're sweetroll.

O_O I don't know why i did that.... moving on.

Ok so as we draw closer to November 10th, I have heard allot of people saying they can't wait to make a Crystal pony OC.

and my question is, why?

I mean aren't they just ponies from the crystal kingdom so you could just create an OC and say he/she is from there.

and from what we have seen of the Crystal Ponies, will they even have a personality or something that makes them different from each other, because i just had a nightmare of bland, emotionless uninteresting OC's flooding the internet turn all things pony into a dull gray wasteland to the point not even Feld0 and his minio.... I mean subjects, yes loyal subjects, could stop them.

I'm rely not sure about it all, but alas the episode isn't out yes and we have a lack of information.

so what does everyone think?

Crystal Pony OC's yay or nay?

and will you be making one?

also the Crystal Pony are the bland and dull looking ponies that you see in the Season 3 preview for the first two episodes

Edited by PonyEcho

There won't be a giant explosion of crystal pony OCs because they won't be added to the infamous Pony Generator yet. Plus we haven't seen what sets crystal ponies apart from normal ponies. Only those with the art skills to draw might create crystal OCs.

Now if we're talking about OC ponies on crystal meth, that's a whole new deal

• Brohoof 2

Well, Twilight mentions about King Somber's (I think that's how you spell his name.) spell making their coats not so 'crystally.' From what I have put together (This is NOT canonical, obviously, so don't take my word for it.) King Somber has cast a spell on them taking away their crystal-ness which includes their personality. That's all I can think of personality-wise, but if I'm wrong and they are just a bunch of dull, boring ponies, then I doubt many people would want an OC with a lack of personality. Well, that's all that I think, anyway.

• Brohoof 4

Yeah :) They have a spell on them to make them not what there meant to be. Also i want to make a Crystal pony OC, but only ifs a good one... I don't want it to be a badly made oc. But if all else fails.... I'll just Crystal pony Ivy ... because why the hell not? :P

Edited by Midnightive

It's because they're all emo and depressed. CUZ EMO PONYS R SO KEWL. And their designs look pretty awesome.

Also, unlike alicorns there's been confirmed to be more than three of them. That's an entire city of emo ponies, aka an entire city of OCs which we know nothing about yet.

Also, we have no idea what they're compatible of doing. What are they exactly? Are they just normal ponies that look different, or are they an entire different breed that has different abilities? If it's an entire different race, (like unicorns or pegasi) OCs will probably be less acceptable than just normal ponies that look unique and have been under a spell for 1000 years.

I have the perfect name for a crystal pony thanks to inserting "Rarietty" into a pony name generator-Czarina Treasure-but I doubt I'll use it. I've never had an OC, want one, but am too lazy to draw one. If I had one though they'd probably be just a normal unicorn.

Edited by Rarietty