Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 3 plans?

pinkiefan1287

So with season 3 coming up soon, I was wondering what peoples plans are going to be for the season 3 premier.

So what are you going to do for season 3?

Are you going to have a party with some friends or watch it by yourself? Going to wear something spacial or eat anything? going to work and watching it when you get home or have you taken the day off? Or do you plan to watch it with a group of friends at night?

For me I don't plan to watch it with anyone. I am going to wear my Pinkie T-shirt, have some cup cakes, some apples and apple cider, and just enjoy the episode. I even took work off just so they would not call me in.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

I'm just going to watch it on YouTube...

I work all day that day so........ Ya

As for eating, nope

As for wearing, idk.... Just my street close

I'm going to watch it on my Xbox or something

As I live in jolly old England they don't have MLP on any channels so I am probably going to wake up early watch it on youtube and have some cereal since I like eating cereal while watching TV I know I am strange.

I'm going to chill out in the Synchtube room with MLP Forums - we'll watch season three over there! You should come check it out if you don't have the Hub. Makes it a lot more fun with dozens of people. Last time when the Canterlot Wedding episode was on, we were are freaking out on how good the episode was and what just happened :lol:

Well, my Season 3 airdate is filled if anything. A friend of mine i coming back from the USA, AND we'll both go to a con IN THE SAME DAY with any chance to actually see the whole thing on a livestream so....yeah. 10th will be a good day for me. B)

• Brohoof 1