Staples

Lamn Neeson  

25 users have voted

1. 1. Lanm Neeson is...

• A badass.
    • A terrible actor.
    • Meh.
    • Never heard of him.

Lanm Neeson was born June 7, 1952 in Ballymena, Northern Ireland, UK. You may know him from popular movies like The Phantom Menace, Taken, Taken 2, Batman Begins, and many other great movies! I would just like to say that he is a great actor and if you would please share your opinion about Lanm Neeson, it would be most appreciated.

post-9295-0-04707400-1351574397.jpg

Edited by Staples
  • Brohoof 3

We've been watching documentries in biology about evolution, i was thinking about Starwars the phantom menace, then suddenly he's narrating the documentry, i must say, despite the fact i pay close attetion to documentries, i don't think i've ever been this immersed in one xD.

• Brohoof 3

He beat Qui-Gon Jinn, and Batman.

Therefore, everypony's arguments are now invalid.

Lol, seriously though, this guy is the biggest bad-flank ever to grace the movie screen. Could anypony provide an example to challenge this claim?

EDIT: I meant that he fought Darth Maul and Batman, not fought Qui-Gon-Jinn.... >.< i brainderped

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 1

Never heard of him and I don't like those movies you listed.I prefer watching british series/movies that are meant for locals rather than international audience as they have more character and deeper humor.

Liam Neeson is good at playing Liam Neeson.

Let's be honest. We like him because of his voice, not his range of characters. :P

I can't separate one Liam character from another because they are essentially the same performances with different back stories.

Still the best character in Battleship. :D

Like that says much.. Lol

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 1

I think my favorite Liam Neeson movie was Schindler's List because his character was really convincing and emotional. Enough to make me shed a few tears, at least.

And like most people, I absolutely loved his portrayal of Ras al Ghul in Batman Begins. He and Christian Bale had such chemistry when they were fighting against each other in the movie. Two very similar people each with very different motives. Classic.

• Brohoof 3

Liam Neeson is good at playing Liam Neeson.

Let's be honest. We like him because of his voice, not his range of characters. :P

I can't separate one Liam character from another because they are essentially the same performances with different back stories.

Still the best character in Battleship. :D

Like that says much.. Lol

Uhh... what movies have you seen him in? He's played a myriad of different characters, not really sure where you're getting this idea.

I mean, yeah, some of his characters are similar to each other, but it's not like all of his characters are the same.

He beat Qui-Gon Jinn, and Batman.

Therefore, everypony's arguments are now invalid.

Lol, seriously though, this guy is the biggest bad-flank ever to grace the movie screen. Could anypony provide an example to challenge this claim?

Kiefer Sutherland. Need I say more? Just his performance in 24 alone is enough to trump any actor. He saved America (and the world) from doom 8 separate times (10+ if you count non-separate times)

But then again, everything Kiefer Sutherland played in besides 24 was sort of meh. Not that he performed poorly but that the plot itself wasn't good to begin with. Regardless, I will never be able to get over how awesome he was in 24.

And Liam Neeson played as Qui Gon. :blink: And Batman ended up killing him via train into building in Batman Begins.

Don't get me wrong, I love Liam Neeson. He's my second favorite actor... Next to Kiefer Sutherland.

I think my favorite Liam Neeson movie was Schindler's List because his character was really convincing and emotional. Enough to make me shed a few tears, at least.

And like most people, I absolutely loved his portrayal of Ras al Ghul in Batman Begins. He and Christian Bale had such chemistry when they were fighting against each other in the movie. Two very similar people each with very different motives. Classic.

Posted Image

You sir, we think the same thing.

Among other films the man has starred in that I've taken real liking to is Kinsey and Chloe to name a few.

Oh what the hell,

Posted Image

Liam Neeson may indeed be the biggest bad-flank among actors today. I can see how somepony can argue that. However, nopony can stand a chance in comparison to Bruce Lee.

Yeah, Bruce Lee may hurt Lanm Neeson's ears with all of his totally random, uneeded, unwanted screaming when ever he fights! xD

Kiefer Sutherland. Need I say more? Just his performance in 24 alone is enough to trump any actor. He saved America (and the world) from doom 8 separate times (10+ if you count non-separate times)

But then again, everything Kiefer Sutherland played in besides 24 was sort of meh. Not that he performed poorly but that the plot itself wasn't good to begin with. Regardless, I will never be able to get over how awesome he was in 24.

And Liam Neeson played as Qui Gon. :blink: And Batman ended up killing him via train into building in Batman Begins.

Don't get me wrong, I love Liam Neeson. He's my second favorite actor... Next to Kiefer Sutherland.

Ah, I love 24 and Keifer Sutherland. But I'd put him about equal with Liam Neeson. Liam Neeson is a Jedi, a ninja, and punches wolves.

• Brohoof 1

he is one of my favorite actors, but i was a little disappointed with the grey. not because of his performance, it just wasn't the type of movie i was expecting to see.

That was one thing i was really disappointed in the movie about. It seem just as you were really starting to get into the story and he's all about to go Chuck Norris on the wolves, the movie ends. I was so like "what the hoof kind of ending is that?"

That was one thing i was really disappointed in the movie about. It seem just as you were really starting to get into the story and he's all about to go Chuck Norris on the wolves, the movie ends. I was so like "what the hoof kind of ending is that?"

that is exactly what i thought! it ended. i paused. was a little confused. and then all like THATS IT?!! ITS OVER?!!!!! lame ending... oh well

Liam Neeson is a great actor. I have not seen of movie that he is in, that I didn't like. He is like the Tuxedo Mask of Acting. Not the most awesome actor ever, but definitely coolest.

(Kiefer Sutherland doesn't rank on my list. I didn't like 24)