ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Roger that. I'll make sure to keep her in character and I won't mess her up too much or at all. I've got a good idea about her so it shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah i'm hitting the hay guys. I got to work but i'll be back on in the morning and again once I get done with my shift. See you all tomorrow.

Ok... So I just read all of this up to the point... And I'm confused by something. Did Obsidian use her beads... As certain beads that go into a person's... Well... Bum? If not, sorry for thinking those thoughts.

If I hadn't said it already, from the 26th to the 30th, I'm going to be on vacation, and I'm not sure if I'll have a lot of time to post. If I do, it'll be pretty late, maybe like, 12 AM or 1.

• Brohoof 1

That's a great question. The answer is no...SHE didn't use them for that but either vinyl asked either nightfall or parso to use them like that on her or parso and or nightfall used them for that on both of them on their own....man...and i have to wear those things. Dam n it vinyl, parso and nightfall!

• Brohoof 4

That's a great question. The answer is no...SHE didn't use them for that but either vinyl asked either nightfall or parso to use them like that on her or parso and or nightfall used them for that on both of them on their own....man...and i have to wear those things. Dam n it vinyl, parso and nightfall!

Hey, Vinyl probably wanted it thanks to that potion, and Parso is probably the one to blame, after all, ecstasy is one hell of a drug XD

• Brohoof 2

Oh dear god... Good, 'cause I wanted to laugh before verifying. It just seemed pretty funny at first, but... O.o

With vinyl being on the potion and yep horny stallions free to do whatever they want with two willing mares...i mean some kinky stuff wad bound to go down. Isn't that like every guys dream? A girl who won't say no and try anything? Sigh...my poor obsidian is so sore....and violated.

• Brohoof 4

Yes, poor Rockshire got no love. ALl the got was a crazy person who ended up breaking her body to stop her. On one hand I admire the loyalty. On the other hand it may have been safer to just give in. Rockshire in that situation would have been funny.

Lastly, I so wanted to see what was going to happen with Icebeam....that would have been funny as hell.

• Brohoof 1

With vinyl being on the potion and yep horny stallions free to do whaYtever they want with two willing mares...i mean some kinky stuff wad bound to go down. Isn't that like every guys dream? A girl who won't say no and try anything? Sigh...my poor obsidian is so sore....and violated.

How do you think Parso feels? He took the X to stop an anxiety attack and now feels awful because he backstabbed the mare he loves

• Brohoof 1

Yes, poor Rockshire got no love. ALl the got was a crazy person who ended up breaking her body to stop her. On one hand I admire the loyalty. On the other hand it may have been safer to just give in. Rockshire in that situation would have been funny.

Lastly, I so wanted to see what was going to happen with Icebeam....that would have been funny as hell.

Well, you know what that means. Break Star's heart, go get drunk and have a one night stand. Sound all right?

• Brohoof 1

Well, you know what that means. Break Star's heart, go get drunk and have a one night stand. Sound all right?

Just make sure you pick the right pony!!!! A good pony is one that will not end you up in the hospital.

• Brohoof 1

Not to mention that Rockshire is gonna kill Star now from the potion. I actually wanted kinky if Dogboots didn't ram.

Anything is still possible. Besides if Rockshire had kept it up then there would've been a good chance of Dogboots giving in. Plus its difficult to imagine him opening up to any mare though I think Rockshire may have changed that.

Edited by thor9356

Anything is still possible. Besides if Rockshire had kept it up then there would've been a good chance of Dogboots giving in. Plus its difficult to imagine him opening up to any mare though I think Rockshire may have changed that.

DANG IT!!!!! I hate my mind right now... I want Rockshire to get kinky sooooo badly right now... As awkward as that had sounded, I want it to happen. And I'm sure Star would not want to follow through...

Maybe Whirlwind would give in? ;)

DANG IT!!!!! I hate my mind right now... I want Rockshire to get kinky sooooo badly right now... As awkward as that had sounded, I want it to happen. And I'm sure Star would not want to follow through...

Star and Shire are too compatible. I makes for a good couple but boring. The way to spin this up is to basically step outside your comfirt zone, something you find Star doing very rarely.

so.... Whirlwinds train is probably reach its destination soon and he'll be at the college grounds. any one want to bump into him? 

Well since Dragons gone.. you could bunk with me! And sure I need to get back into this RP or ill get the boot..

• Brohoof 1

So this pretty much sums up my reaction to what's happened so far and i'm sure everybody else here has said it before with past incidents but I want to be the first to use this!

post-7513-0-01931400-1355967957_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well since Dragons gone.. you could bunk with me! And sure I need to get back into this RP or ill get the boot..

sure..... well Whirlwind is out cold on a bed in the dorm.... hmm I suggest letting him sleep tho considering whats happened