ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

And this is where the shit hits the fan, breaks into tiny pieces, and sprinkled it around everybody in the room.

Truer words have naught been spoken before. Tis' the the great shit storm of our time, the mother of all messes.

Truer words have naught been spoken before. Tis' the the great shit storm of our time, the mother of all messes.

Really? cause I thought that dance was a pretty big shit storm. So how many inches of shit can we expect?

Edited by thor9356

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

erm Parso you know you last post? could you explain it?

because i would like to know when you fought these Pirates .... actually when you decide to rip stuff from far cry 3.

because it seem very void of all logical thinking considering the RP, but that is just my opinion.

also another think i would like to get off my chest...... why is everypony copying Obsidian's idea?, because now every mare is pregnant.... :/ i think i need to stop now, btw i'm back from my one day break.

Edit, thank you Vinyl for explaining the pregnancy part

Edited by PonyEcho

It wasn't just Obsidian's thing. The pregnancy was supposed to be just me and Obsidian, (we talked about it via PM) then Shire followed our idea. It was originally thought of to screw with Nightfall, but then Parso jumped in on the action

Edited by Feld0's Overlord

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

erm Parso you know you last post? could you explain it?

because i would like to know when you fought these Pirates .... actually when you decide to rip stuff from far cry 3.

because it seem very void of all logical thinking considering the RP, but that is just my opinion.

also another think i would like to get off my chest...... why is everypony copying Obsidian's idea?, because now every mare is pregnant.... :/ i think i need to stop now, btw i'm back from my one day break

havent you been reading my posts? Parso left campus for a couple days to get his mind off things, then goes missing for a few days and comes back completely changed. yes there are pointers to fc3, i even mentioned that in an earlier ooc post. the reason hes only letting small bits of his story out is because nopony has asked him
  • Brohoof 1

havent you been reading my posts? Parso left campus for a couple days to get his mind off things, then goes missing for a few days and comes back completely changed. yes there are pointers to fc3, i even mentioned that in an earlier ooc post. the reason hes only letting small bits of his story out is because nopony has asked him

erm you know technically only 3 days have past rp wise thats enough for you to stumble around Canterlot, not get stuck on an island, you would have had to have been out of the RP for much much longer for that story to have the slightest bit of logic and believably 

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree on this....I mean what started out as a laid out plan to teach cause and effect (Sleeping with drugged mares and then omg now you knocked them up) has kinda turned into a rubber stamp of what happens if you have sex in this Rp, I had no idea ponies were so fertile. Then, Parso, your character has this amazing talent of being right where he needs to be, knowing exactly where the action is and just being there. I mean wtf? Dogboots, I'm sorry dude but the guards wouldn't go through your room, mess it up and then just leave. They would still be there waiting, hiding. 

I don't know...seems that the quility of the rp is just going downward despite my best efforts to get it back on track sense the dance.

And I agree with Echo, how you managed to join the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean, fight pirates and come back in a matter of three days is just astounding to me .

• Brohoof 3

Well, I've got an idea for the foal at this point. So, techinically, I'm not EXACTLY copying ideas...

missing the point, all the mare in the RP are now pregnant, and keep in mind this is a college dorm rp, emphasis on college.

this isn't a romp fest RP followed by a handling pregnancy and raising a foal RP and an other thing, egg fertilization isn't a lighting fast thing, there a reason you take a pregnancy test a week or so after.

the point i'm trying to make is, the RP has dropped in quality to the point of ludicracy and Obsidan has tried to fix this. 

you know what, i think we should start over back to day one. this is a college dorm rp, supposed to be about sex, parties, and whatnot. now we have pregnancy, chaos to put discord to shame. that isnt what Shank thought of when this rp was made. I call a restart, and dont overdo it like before, we're over-dramatising when its supposed to have fun in as well

you know what, i think we should start over back to day one. this is a college dorm rp, supposed to be about sex, parties, and whatnot. now we have pregnancy, chaos to put discord to shame. that isnt what Shank thought of when this rp was made. I call a restart, and dont overdo it like before, we're over-dramatising when its supposed to have fun in as well

well we don't need a restart, just to cut out the nonsense (like Pirate fighting and everymare being pregnant ).

so i vote nay and just follow along with what Obsidian planed/ put into action. also...... i don't like restarts, there just a lack of energy to restart from scratch 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

well we don't need a restart, just to cut out the nonsense (like Pirate fighting and everymare being pregnant ).

so i vote nay and just follow along with what Obsidian planed/ put into action. also...... i don't like restarts, there just a lack of energy to restart from scratch

I'd say that its up to the people who started at the beginning to decide; me, Nightfall, thor, Feld0's Overlord, Shankveld, The Master, Rockshire Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

I'd say that its up to the people who started at the beginning to decide; me, Nightfall, thor, Feld0's Overlord, Shankveld, The Master, Rockshire

so since myself and Obsidian joined later (with Shanks approval) we have absolutely no say on this what so ever?

Edited by PonyEcho

so since myself and Obsidian joined later (with Shanks approval) we have absolutely no say on this what so ever?

no, what i mean is we've been in this rp from the start, so we know how fun it was back then, and FUN is the reason i joined this rp

no, what i mean is we've been in this rp from the start, so we know how fun it was back then, and FUN is the reason i joined this rp

Look, Parso, some of the things you do is part of the problem. In college shit happens. I wanted to add some flare to my story and a college student getting knocked up after someone drugged her isn't exactly out of the norm. It was my idea. Vinyl decided to follow suit, followed by Rockshire, despite the plans she has. I personally feel I have been pretty damn important to even keeping the RP alive since shank has been gone. Its not fair to just call reset and say I don't have a vote. Forgive me if I wanted to add a little reality to the "sex" part of the Rp.

I mean come on dude, you VANISHED........then fought pirates....then came back...I mean how in the hell does that fit into the "Dorm Life" theme?

If my part in this Rp is so small that you think you can make major changes to it without a vote from me, then you guys can have it. I'll write myself out. 

Then again, I am talking to a pony with a GUN for a cutie mark........maybe that should have been my cue to assume realism wasn't really the theme here...

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 3

Look, Parso, some of the things you do is part of the problem. In college shit happens. I wanted to add some flare to my story and a college student getting knocked up after someone drugged her isn't exactly out of the norm. It was my idea. Vinyl decided to follow suit, followed by Rockshire, despite the plans she has. I personally feel I have been pretty damn important to even keeping the RP alive since shank has been gone. Its not fair to just call reset and say I don't have a vote. Forgive me if I wanted to add a little reality to the "sex" part of the Rp.

I mean come on dude, you VANISHED........then fought pirates....then came back...I mean how in the hell does that fit into the "Dorm Life" theme?

If my part in this Rp is so small that you think you can make major changes to it, then you guys can have it. I'll right myself out. 

She is right, Parso. In fact, she has a bigger part in this RP than you do, and I'm not just saying that because she's carrying my foal in the RP.

• Brohoof 2

Obsidian's right. What you're doing in the rp isn't realistic at all. You somehow manage to leave, fight pirates, be assumed dead, and return in three days? It doesn't make sense. And I know this is part of being fifteen or so hours ahead of everybody (I know how it feels), but you haven't been posting and contributing nearly as much as the rest of us. I don't think it's your place to call a "restart" and say that Obsidian doesn't have a say in it.

• Brohoof 2

Obsidian's right. What you're doing in the rp isn't realistic at all. You somehow manage to leave, fight pirates, be assumed dead, and return in three days? It doesn't make sense. And I know this is part of being fifteen or so hours ahead of everybody (I know how it feels), but you haven't been posting and contributing nearly as much as the rest of us. I don't think it's your place to call a "restart" and say that Obsidian doesn't have a say in it.

Listen guys, I honestly think this can be salvaged. Dorm life and College life is Drama. think High School but for adults where the pranks are meaner, the drugs are harsher and reality really blows because in many cases you aren't living at home anymore. I got all of us together in the same room a while ago to get things out in the open and let things fall into place. Nightfall will recover, Obsidian is going back to class as is Vinyl. yes there is a love....err...Square...between Vinyl, Nightfall, Whirlwind and myself, but thats also part of college life. Really, everything was going good till the Love Potion shit happened, but it happened and I'm not made at Star at all because spiking drinks and slipping drugs to ponies DOES happen in school. Its sad but it does. I think if we all focused on keeping the RP more real and down to earth, it would get better.

• Brohoof 3

Cazzo, fine, I'll show my own arse out. I didnt sign up to an rp where everyone is at each others throats. I'm done

No one was at your throat Parso and I'm sorry if you don't like me and your plan to Reboot without my vote backfired on you. Ponies were just saying the truth...you don't post much...you contribute very VERY little to the RP...and might I remind you, you were very quick to jump in the romp fest despite being with Cherished. I think it was pretty clear you were shocked and upset that it took the turn of a possible foal, but if nothing else I hope you learned that in life, that kinda shit happens. 

I honestly would rather you not leave, but at the same time, I won't beg you to stay either. If you want to fix an Rp, then help fix and don't keep fighting or bickering or adding to the chaos.

• Brohoof 3

I blame myself. I'm like a catalyst to RP's. This isn't helping I know, but I'm going to sit this next part out until something is sorted. I'm not much help and honestly I'm fresh out of ideas. I have my own RP to manage in the meantime.

Listen guys, I honestly think this can be salvaged. Dorm life and College life is Drama. Think High School but for adults where the pranks are meaner, the drugs are harsher and reality really blows because in many cases you aren't living at home anymore.

Speaking of high school, I was planning to make a high school roleplay soon, if anyone wanted in on it. I'm not planning on it being nearly this dramatic, but I want it to have some aspects of high school life, i.e. homecoming (dance and game), prom, cheerleaders, nerds, jocks, emos, etc.

Anyone want to join when I make it?

P.S. Obsidian, I'd really love it if you were in

• Brohoof 5

Dogboots, I'm sorry dude but the guards wouldn't go through your room, mess it up and then just leave. They would still be there waiting, hiding. 

I don't know...seems that the quility of the rp is just going downward despite my best efforts to get it back on track sense the dance.

And I agree with Echo, how you managed to join the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean, fight pirates and come back in a matter of three days is just astounding to me .

I can re-edit it if it helps put the rp back on track. I kind of get what you mean when you say that it is going downhill. So anything I can do to help put it back on track then i'm in. Plus this is also my first RP and its still a learning experience for me.

Edited by thor9356