ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Sorry guys, I died. Yeah, sad sad.

Well, not really. Star has just obviously not come across so many pills shoved down his throat. In the mean time, I think I'll just pass out for a bit.

I.... don't know how to react to this...

Oh, and this may seem like a bad time for this, but could I add in my second OC to this?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/percussive-force-r1940

• Brohoof 1

Sounds alright with me what about you guys anyhow Makuro and shiro were only one scene ponies it would be nice for Draco to have a roommate too.

*all right

*seen

*needs more punctuation and capitalization.

Besides, I haven't seen a Makuro or a Shiro in this RP.

Sounds alright with me what about you guys anyhow Makuro and shiro were only one scene ponies it would be nice for Draco to have a roommate too.

Oh my god! Dude, go to school or something! I could break that into four sentences (with a few commas too) and yet you have zero punctuation. Why the fuck is that?

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 3

Oh my god! Dude, go to school or something! I could break that into four sentences (with a few commas too) and yet you have zero punctuation.

He says he is twenty.

Dragon, I am beginning to doubt your age. If you are twenty, I fear for my future.

• Brohoof 3

Draco sighed as he looked at the mare that was crying. Draco pulled out a hankerchief, then he used it to wipe away her tears "Come now miss surely you don't want to be near these petty aristocracy who would do this to you?" Draco asked his voice was still with concern. "I'll help you everyway I can miss all you have to do is put your trust in me" Draco said once more. He looked at the crying mare.

Do you know how many mistakes I found in this? Seven. Seven mistakes in three lines? And you say you're twenty? Ha!

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam snapped out of his state of shock and went to help Nightfall look for Lovely.

Thanks bro, just leave me when I need you most! That's okay, I'll drag myself to the morgue!

In all seriousness, Draco, you just underwent yet another personality change. Suddenly you are a helpful calm person who isn't up to mischief. I still don't know who Draco is. Oh and grammar, please fix it.

• Brohoof 2

Well don't believe me then. I really don't care if you guys disapprove of how I write. Yeesh I'm just here to rp.

So am I. But it's hard to RP with someone who doesn't care about how they write things because "it's only the Internet."

And it's hard to read things and understand what the actual buck you are saying. So...

Well don't believe me then. I really don't care if you guys disapprove of how I write. Yeesh I'm just here to rp.

To roleplay, you first need to be able to write legibly. You should try to look into getting a decent education.

• Brohoof 1

@@dragon4111

You are an ignorant motherfucker, you know that? AND FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S ARISTOCRATS! NOT ARISTOCRACY! An aristocracy is a government made up of aristocrats.

Calm the fuck down and give the guy a break. There's no reason for you guys to insult him so much, sheesh.

Yeah yeah fine fine I'll work on it. Anyhow Star Keeper is on Draco's back, he's taking the two to the Coco Bucko because as he's said he has a suite for them to stay in.

'Hospital? Bar? Hospital? Bar? Hospital? Bar? Hospital? Bar? Meh, the bar sounds like a good idea.'

What the hell! I have been overdosed and we're going to a suite? I think I might just die here and be done with it.

• Brohoof 4

Calm the fuck down and give the guy a break. There's no reason for you guys to insult him so much, sheesh.

Well, I can somewhat agree and disagree with this. Tell him to have some decent sense with grammar, and MAYBE they'll give him a break.

uhh guys, I really think we should stop to let shank catch up, don't you think? after all, we can't continue without Eris, Cherished and Lovely

That would also sound good right about now. Even I just had a hard time trying to catch up with all of this...

• Brohoof 4

'Hospital? Bar? Hospital? Bar? Hospital? Bar? Hospital? Bar? Meh, the bar sounds like a good idea.'

What the hell! I have been overdosed and we're going to a suite? I think I might just die here and be done with it.

There we go and I thought he was just knocked out. So it's off to the hospital for Star Keeper oh what fun that'll be. Plus I keep saying my friend was raped the same way as Rockshire. I wasn't there to help her out.

There we go and I thought he was just knocked out. So it's off to the hospital for Star Keeper oh what fun that'll be. Plus I keep saying my friend was raped the same way as Rockshire. I wasn't there to help her out.

Well, instead, Rockshire is going to sit on the bed, cry her eyes out, and probably go into suicidal thoughts because of that incident. So, my plan says "Screw you" to your plan. Good day, sir.

• Brohoof 4

*sighs* Star Keeper will need support you know I've seen drug overdoses before. Not exactly pretty.

Rockshire said no, so I am pretty sure the answer is and will be, um... No.

Happy thanksgiving, and goodnight.

• Brohoof 1

*sighs* Star Keeper will need support you know I've seen drug overdoses before. Not exactly pretty.

Well, if my character wants to think about killing herself, instead of chasing after her stallion friend who might be on the verge of life or death by overdose, then it's her choice. I necessarily don't have to follow what you want to think, y'know.

• Brohoof 2

Excuse me guys while I pick my brain up off the floor. *Cleans the brain a little* Okay so uhh talk about having my mind blown. Damn that was just, dark. That's the only way I can sum that up in one word. Anywho can't wait to see where this goes. Someone get me some popcorn!

• Brohoof 2

Try reading Cupcakes *shivers* never going to see cupcakes the same way ever again ugh just thinking of the story makes me sick.

I laughed at that. Maybe because I don't eat cupcakes, so I'm a bit "immune" from that gory fanfic. But, let's not get off topic, shall we?

• Brohoof 2