ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Something was holding her head, as Rockshire turned her eyes to see a new pony.

Aw great... Another one trying to help me or something?

"What are you doing with my head? And who are you anyways?", Rockshire asked as she got up and sitting on the bed uprightly.

You do realize that Vinyl put her own head on her hooves, right?

@@dragon4111, shut the fuck up. You do realize this is just a story, right? Stop being so melodramatic. If you didn't want your friend to have flashbacks, then why show her the post?

• Brohoof 3

You do realize that Vinyl put her own head on her hooves, right?

@@dragon4111, shut the fuck up. You do realize this is just a story, right? Stop being so melodramatic. If you didn't want your friend to have flashbacks, then why show her the post?

Wait, sorry. I had to rush out the door and get that post in. And I think I can't edit on my phone. I'll be back online in a few hours to change that.

• Brohoof 2

Why do you guys always post a bunch when I'm not here???? ;_:

Seriously though, I was on here all last night and this morning and of course everyone waits till i'm gone to start posting

Anyway...time to catch up on the rp

First to Ice Beam, that cunt.

What the fuck dude, did you seriously just call me a cunt???? That makes me sad :(

Btw you're a jerk.

(im kidding)

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 2

Well I didn't have popcorn while reading what was going on but I did have mini pumpkin pie with whip cream. Damn good stuff. Anywho on to business it seems like things are really getting good and it seems that Dogboots might end up having to settle a love triangle along with other things. Unfortunately I won't be able to stay up late tonight because I have to work black friday tomorrow but i'll be on tomorrow.

Edited by thor9356

exactly also Draco is a witness to the act you know so appart of his job is being honest about work so there. Oh before any one else complains I edited my post so that I don't get complained at.

Edited by dragon4111

-snip-

If we can't be adult enough to be apart of this roleplay, then I think it would be best for your character to meet up with their untimely demise.

You have a habit of godmodding, derailing the mood and action of the roleplay and having worse grammar skills then some of the children I babysit.

And considering Auriety made an appearance I'd assume 'your friend' already has.

This is starting to get on everyone's nerves.

I made it clear that this was a drama, life isn't always sunshine and colourful ponies.

~

• Brohoof 3

Now, before I start getting harped on for my spelling, it's intentional. That is basically how PF is going to talk through this. Just making sure before I get into a shitstorm about that.

• Brohoof 1

Seriously the rate you guys post is too fast. I actually have to stop typing and copy it and refresh the page to see what's happening lol. I need to stop making my posts so long in this RP lol.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I've been sleeping with Eris the past couple of nights. Well lets go." Vinyl charged up her horn and teleported them to her room. "This is it. I got my own bed in here though." Vinyl sat down on her bed and invited Rockshire to follow suit. "There's plenty of room if you want to sleep in here for the night."

Snap.

This could mean trouble when Nightfall and Lovely (and maybe Ice Beam) walk in. It means Nightfall may not be able to stay... :(

• Brohoof 3

Oh my god, I just remembered about this RP, I figured I'm not part of it anymore due to my lack of posting. (I'm really sorry about that, with so many people, and the RP moving by so fast, it became quite hard for me to keep up. :L)

So I just decided to read through the posts, to see if anything interesting happened, and suddenly the fight in the OOC. Just gonna give a little opinion on this (Ignore me if you please :3) Dragon really needs to work on his posts, and I've seen several people, some worst than him, and I can see this guy isn't taking advice very seriously, and just mindlessly nodding. But please don't resort to insulting him, it's hard to be patient with others once you've gained several RP'ing experience, and the attention they pay to their posts isn't great, but last thing we want is to start forum drama in just an RP. :L

• Brohoof 2

Oh my god, I just remembered about this RP, I figured I'm not part of it anymore due to my lack of posting. (I'm really sorry about that, with so many people, and the RP moving by so fast, it became quite hard for me to keep up. :L)

So I just decided to read through the posts, to see if anything interesting happened, and suddenly the fight in the OOC. Just gonna give a little opinion on this (Ignore me if you please :3) Dragon really needs to work on his posts, and I've seen several people, some worst than him, and I can see this guy isn't taking advice very seriously, and just mindlessly nodding. But please don't resort to insulting him, it's hard to be patient with others once you've gained several RP'ing experience, and the attention they pay to their posts isn't great, but last thing we want is to start forum drama in just an RP. :L

Pinkazoid!!! Come back to the rp!!! You can catch up, it shouldn't be that difficult. Just enter the story somehow.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkazoid!!! Come back to the rp!!! You can catch up, it shouldn't be that difficult. Just enter the story somehow.

"Hey guys, I mysteriously disappeared for several days, so what's up? :3"

I doubt so, I wish I could, but I'd have to abandon some of the RP's I was already in before, unless I find some sort of way to post while I'm at school. o3o

Sorry :L

• Brohoof 1

"Hey guys, I mysteriously disappeared for several days, so what's up? :3"

I doubt so, I wish I could, but I'd have to abandon some of the RP's I was already in before, unless I find some sort of way to post while I'm at school. o3o

Sorry :L

Aww, looks like Rockshire is gonna have a one-pony room. Oh well. It would've been cool to see how Sugar Rush would react to the harassment.

• Brohoof 3

Aww, looks like Rockshire is gonna have a one-pony room. Oh well. It would've been cool to see how Sugar Rush would react to the harassment.

You're not the only one. With the absence of Sugar (the other earth pony) from the story it seems that Dogboots is also by himself.

• Brohoof 1

What? He can't garden and enjoy himself for a bit? Seriously its rare that he gets to enjoy himself. I mean he gets beaten, bad mouthed, very little sleep, eats very little, his roommate is practically gone, he's had to cover for everypony at the college from getting into trouble from the Canterlot Police. Cut the stallion some slack and let him enjoy himself for a bit. He'll meet up with you later tonight but let him enjoy himself. He could actually use it lol.

Ehh, well I'm gonna be at home all day today, I could try to catch up, but I'll only be able to post 1-2 posts per day :L
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like dogboots should probably help Star Keeper and I want him to but it's difficult to think of a way, seeing as how he doesn't know where Star Keeper resides and he's currently gardening and enjoying himself.

• Brohoof 1