ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

sorry to say this, I'm gonna have to drop out, I have too much upcoming shit to take care of. just say that Parso got offered a job and he accepted it, though i give permission to be controlled in later events if you so want him to show back up

actually, after sorting a few things out, I'm alright, I dont have to go. sorry about the scare, carry on

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 1

sorry to say this, I'm gonna have to drop out, I have too much upcoming shit to take care of. just say that Parso got offered a job and he accepted it, though i give permission to be controlled in later events if you so want him to show back up

actually, after sorting a few things out, I'm alright, I dont have to go. sorry about the scare, carry on

phew ~

If sign ups are still going on I'd like to join. Spark is my oc http://mlpforums.com...s/_/spark-r2011 its been awhile since my last RP and i wanted to get back into it.

You'll just have to enter as a new student in the school :P ~

So you can post bringing yourself there.

• Brohoof 1

phew ~

You'll just have to enter as a new student in the school :P ~

So you can post bringing yourself there.

So i gotta question ... who will I stay with in the dorms? kinda just wanna find out before posting things i don't know. Edited by Pr3datorTaco

So i gotta question ... who will I stay with in the dorms? kinda just wanna find out before posting things i don't know.

He could room with Draco, But that is your choice where your character wants to stay now isn't it.
  • Brohoof 1

So i gotta question ... who will I stay with in the dorms? kinda just wanna find out before posting things i don't know.

He could room with Draco, But that is your choice where your character wants to stay now isn't it.

Sounds perfect to me :P there now you've got your dormmate :) ~

enjoy the roleplay with us ;D

ps. it's night atm :P

• Brohoof 1

He doesn't he works at a jazz club at night mostly called the Coco Bucko go ahead and visit him.

Holy crap, no offense dude, but please try to use punctuation. It was really confusing to read what you wrote.

• Brohoof 2

You do realize that, with thiis backstory, our characters would be brother and sister, right?

Oh O.O that it would well that's kinda awkward uhhhh I could change ponies if that would be better for the RP and for you...?

Oh O.O that it would well that's kinda awkward uhhhh I could change ponies if that would be better for the RP and for you...?

But that adds drama, and everyone loves drama. That and destruction, but mainly drama. Do what you feel is best.
  • Brohoof 2

But that adds drama, and everyone loves drama. That and destruction, but mainly drama. Do what you feel is best.

Hmmmmmm yes yes Ponies do love destruction lots and lots of des-..... Oh er I mean drama yeah ponies love drama.... heh heh heh yeeah

dammit this is why I hate it when everybody posts too fast. At least allow me to catch up cause seriously this is what its like right now for me.

*le me typing a long and ordered response to get into the drama and intervene*

Me: typing and listening to some music

*2 new replies*

Me: *flips table* FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

• Brohoof 2

Man its just difficult to keep these two together to get the plan going. Anyways i'm going to hit the hay in a few minutes as my brain farts are killing me without my meds and it takes me a longer time to make a post even a short one so in a few minutes I have to get some sleep. Btw shank I don't know if Sugar (the earth pony) is still around but I haven't seen her over 20 pages so i'm guessing she's gone? Cause if she is, i'm not gonna kill her off just ended up having her transferred to a new dorm.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1