ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

So.....I was just kinda curious if there was anyroom for maybe one more pony. I was encouraged to ask. Heres the link to my OC. THank you in advance for your consideration.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-winter-r2039

This is an always joinable RP (:

just write yourself into your new school.

We've had some people leave so you might want to become Rockshire's new roommate (: enjoy ~

• Brohoof 1

Everyone else seems to have kind of hijacked the rp XD

Oh you have something to look forward to, I have something prepared just for you. (cue evil laugh) Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Dude...your avatar fits that post so well...lol

Did I mention that in real life I am pure evil, Star is merely my alter ego in a way.

oh i can tell something's about to happen, seeing as you're following me around like Agent 47

I was bored, that and I like to meddle.

Oh my goodness, I'm having a Dogboots syndroms :P I'm just catching up (: I'll post tonight, don't worry ^.^ ~

I'm just reading it all xD

To be honest, you can skip over almost all of dragon4111's and Pr3datorTaco's posts. They are meaningless to the main theme or unreadable. (True story.)

• Brohoof 3

Oh my goodness, I'm having a Dogboots syndroms :P I'm just catching up (: I'll post tonight, don't worry ^.^ ~

I'm just reading it all xD

ha ha ha very funny. Rip on me some more but you will all rue the day when...when...I got nothing damn. Oh well its all good.

• Brohoof 1

This is an always joinable RP (:

just write yourself into your new school.

We've had some people leave so you might want to become Rockshire's new roommate (: enjoy ~

Oh, so Sugar Rush is kicked I guess.

And I'm not really posting until someone happens to hear Percussive's cry in the dorm.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, so Sugar Rush is kicked I guess. And I'm not really posting until someone happens to hear Percussive's cry in the dorm.

No one got a chance to look at that, it was quickly drowned in a flood of posts by dragon4111's and Pr3datorTaco's posts. Might want to continue it yourself.

As a totally new person to the rp, id like to interject my opinion even though no one asked for it. I agree that if you aren't really interested in Draco and tacos toons, then yeah, really no reason to read the last several pages. Further, i agree that the writing style of Draco is.....uh...a work in progress, but i don't think they hijacked anything. I look at it add individual character development.to me those makes for a richer rp because characters should be growing outside the main rp because that keeps it fun, interesting and surprising. Kinda like if Nightfall and I had a one on one conversation that went on back and forth while no one else was posting to the rp. That would be important for is to develop a repour.

Seems to me the biggest complaint is the quality of the Rp. Sadly, learning to Rp well is all done with time.

Sorry for any messed up words. I'm doing this on my phone..ugh

• Brohoof 4

I sometimes have to get onto my phone for this too. That's when it get's hard for me to write. An alicorn eh why choose that if I may ask Obsidian?

Ask her in a PM or something. That technically doesn't have to do with the RP OOC and therefore, under RP rules, should not be mentioned in the RP OOC topic.
  • Brohoof 1

Due to some wacked up editing, my last post came out looking like a quote from Rochshire. Not sure how that happened, but it wasn't a quote, it was my post. Sorry!

Yeah, I saw that, and I didn't know what had happened, to be honest. It's all good!

• Brohoof 1

@@Shankveld,Shankie, I'm still waiting for you to post :/My character is kind of just standing there waiting for Lovely to do something.

Well, you could interact with Percussive in the meantime, since he's basically yelling at the air right now..I mean, if you want.
  • Brohoof 1

Draco knocked on the wall with hoof "You know you two are loud right? and the one who said that I can get you a job. So please please be quiet right now, I have a splitting headache right about now. So I'm going to see the nurse about this hangover," Draco said as he opened the door slightly. He then walked through it and closed it gentlely and quietly as he can. He winced as he heard the door closed. "Ancestors shoot me through the damn skull," Draco cursed as he walked down the hall.

Firstly, considering the door was closed and we weren't yelling, I doubt you would be able to hear that. Secondly, stop ruining moods! You're posts are getting very annoying! I'm suggesting to Obsidian that she should ignore this stupid post. And finally, I know you like to RP, but we will keep hounding on you to get better writing until you actually do. Besides, no one in this RP gives an actual flying feather about you and your stupid hangover. Oh, and we are NOT, I repeat, NOT wall mates. I believe our rooms are as far away as possible. So, please... Take all of this into account next post. Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 2

*rolls eyes*I said they were next door neighbors Nightfall. plus I did say in another post to Dogboots that the walls aren't that thick,

I said they weren't ever next-door neighbors, and I'm saying they never will be!And I don't care! Have you ever been to and slept in a college for a few nights? I have. Guess what? I couldn't hear the others in the rooms! Shocker!!

Vinyl had yet to hear back from Eris, so she decided to text Nightfall (she had gotten his number during some of their classes together). Hey Nightfall. I'm bored and I can't sleep. Would you mind if I came over to your room? Please? I don't have anything else to do and you seem like a cool stallion to hang with.

I'll play along this once, but just remember, Nightfall will have the cheapest plan available, which means minutes... :lol:He doesn't have cash to spare... Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 3

Firstly, considering the door was closed and we weren't yelling, I doubt you would be able to hear that. Secondly, stop ruining moods! You're posts are getting very annoying! I'm suggesting to Obsidian that she should ignore this stupid post. And finally, I know you like to RP, but we will keep hounding on you to get better writing until you actually do. Besides, no one in this RP gives an actual flying feather about you and your stupid hangover.Oh, and we are NOT, I repeat, NOT wall mates. I believe our rooms are as far away as possible. So, please... Take all of this into account next post.

*rolls eyes*I said they were next door neighbors Nightfall. plus I did say in another post to Dogboots that the walls aren't that thick,

You guys need to hop off your freaking menstrual cycles (no offense to those who actually are) and calm down! This is all for fun, he's only human and humans make mistakes okay?