ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Eris is leaving Spark hanging T.T hes got his hoof out for him to shake. lol kinda awkward yah know.

OMG I am SO sorry :P I'm responding right now !!

~

I haven't slept since I got back from work so my brain is a little ditzy 

• Brohoof 1

OMG I am SO sorry tongue.png I'm responding right now !!

~

Oh well in that case it's fine ! I know the feeling, some of my friends thought i was doing drugs.blink.png  But yeah its all cool thanks!

• Brohoof 1

OMG I am SO sorry tongue.png I'm responding right now !!

~

I know how that is. Honestly when I get back from my job its difficult to even keep calm about what happens but hey another day another dollar. Oh by the way this is how Star Keeper should respond,

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 2

Alicorn vs Unicorn. Take your bets! Taking all bets! In this corner we have Nightfall the alicorn and in the other corner we have Eris, Captain of the ponyball team!

A poor alicorn v. a rich unicorn...

a friendless alicorn v. a widely-known unicorn...

Yeah... who will win? :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My money is on the guy with the rich parents you could bail him out of genocide. Sorry, but it's true.

He's got a point on that one or what if they have a magic duel? Seriously homage to the recent new episode only instead of showing off spells it would be spells at each other!

• Brohoof 1

You'll have to wait and find out on the exciting conclusion of.....

I'm taking a nap now, I need to sleep. I'll post my response in a few hours :)

My money is on the guy with the rich parents you could bail him out of genocide. Sorry, but it's true.

I always read all of Star Keeper's speech in the voice of Nicholas Cage. I don't know why.

• Brohoof 2

He's got a point on that one or what if they have a magic duel? Seriously homage to the recent new episode only instead of showing off spells it would be spells at each other!

Haven't seen it...

Same, even though I own the poor alicorn... I'm pretty sure Eris wouldn't get in trouble...

ALICORN VERSUS RAPIST

ALICORN VERSUS RAPIST

PLACE ALL YOUR BETS INTO THE LOSER'S HOSPITAL BILL!

XD

I feel like this dialouge should be added in if there is a fight "BOY IMMA MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIG" (insert flash back to deliverance here) *shudder* scary chiz right there, my little brother said that to some kids who were bad mouthing him on the foot ball field. Good times good times.

ALICORN VERSUS RAPIST

ALICORN VERSUS RAPIST

PLACE ALL YOUR BETS INTO THE LOSER'S HOSPITAL BILL!

IT'S NOT RAPE IF YOU ENJOOOOOOOOOY IT! SO BAM ;)

We prefer the term; financially gifted.

Jeeze, townies.

• Brohoof 2

You'll have to wait and find out on the exciting conclusion of.....

I'm taking a nap now, I need to sleep. I'll post my response in a few hours smile.png

I always read all of Star Keeper's speech in the voice of Nicholas Cage. I don't know why.

Now i'm wondering. Which voice do you read Dogboots speech's/dialog in? What? I'm curious that's all. lol

• Brohoof 2

IT'S NOT RAPE IF YOU ENJOOOOOOOOOY IT! SO BAM wink.png

So much irony. So much pains from my sides as of now. Nice one, Shank. You made me cramp in my sides.

• Brohoof 3

A poor alicorn v. a rich unicorn...

a friendless alicorn v. a widely-known unicorn...

Yeah... who will win? laugh.png

So what am I chopped liver? I guess I'll just stand to the side and take cheering lessons from Fluttershy..."yaaaaay""

It is about to go down.

Let's see how Eris reacts to Nightfall's blow.

Let's see if Nightfall can hold his own in a fight.

I got yo back bro....TWO Alicorns ((One of them unstable)) Vs an Alicorn Rapist....OR...I know!!!! EPIC PONY RAP BATTLES OF CANTERLOT!!!

NIGHTFALL..........VS....................ERIS........BEGIN!!

Well, I have spent an entire day on here and now I must go and do other things. Well, actually I spent the day on and off here but thats not the point. I had a lot of fun and I hope I'm doing okay in the RP. I'm really trying to go with it but it can be hard walking in to something established. Anywho, thanks for all the great Rp. I won't be posting much till after Noon, central time tomorrow. Gotta make the monies. Much love...

Obsidian

• Brohoof 5

Soooooo it looks like I missed something interesting...

Nightfall and Eris are gonna fight???

I'm rooting for Nightfall, sorry Shankie :3

Wow... honestly, I am a bit shocked... there is a first. Nightfall is getting rooted for...

Does this shock anyone else?

• Brohoof 1

No, Rockshire would root for Noghtfall too. Cuz, you know, the whole "Eris raped Rockshire" thing.

Well, duh, I should have thought of that...

OK, so we know who thinks who will win the fight... But who would back up Nightfall anyway (as in, if Eris claims he didn't rape Rockshire, they would say he did)? @, @@Champion RD92...

• Brohoof 1

Well, duh, I should have thought of that...

OK, so we know who thinks who will win the fight... But who would back up Nightfall anyway (as in, if Eris claims he didn't rape Rockshire, they would say he did)? @, @@Champion RD92...

Well, you have those two. Draco saw the whole thing and even Vinyl might be a part of this as well.

• Brohoof 3