Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just joined! This ought to be fun :)

Chann3l Chas3r

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found a thread on Google and checked out the rest of the site. I couldn't resist joining!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was exposed to a little bit of it on the internet; pictures, memes, posts, gifs. About five months ago I decided to check it out--I loved it! So, here I am!

Hello! I am a young graphic designer / writer (basically, I write and illustrate my own comics / books,) who specializes in cartoons; I like drawing everything from My Little Pony to Team Fortress 2 to Adventure Time! Of course, I make my own original stuff too -- You can see it at http://holosnipe.dev...art.com/gallery!

My Little Pony-wise, I'm an open bronette (or pegasister, I guess,) and I just love the Brony community! I'm always open to talking and/or doing quick doodles for people, so feel free to send me a message!

p.s. rarity and applejack are best pony

• Brohoof 3

Welcome, and you well be glad you joined! :D You're artwork is rather amazing, when you make more you should post them on the forums!

I couldn't resist

Noone can resist the MLPforums :angry:
  • Brohoof 1

It is wonderful to see a new face around here especially another pegasister although we do have a pretty good balance. I hope you love it here as I do and look forward to seeing you around! I enjoy your artwork and look forward to seeing more of that in the future!

Edited by Artemisia

I'm rather new myself, but I'd like to say (a rather late) welcome! :D So many things to discuss and talk about on this site, you'll fit right in! Enjoy your stay!

Also, I checked out your Deviantart... Larry? From Time Squad? :blink: Oh my stars, the nostalgia! I'm ashamed to have forgotten about that show... Heh, I enjoy your art style!