private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Fantastic, so it seemed they were waiting for him. Maybe Rockshire would try and see things from his point of view  but more importantly they could finally sort out the issue of who the biological father was. There was certainly a good chance either way, and Star has his hooves crossed.

While he may have wanted the best for the foal, he wasn't too sure how to do it. All he wanted to do was to be sure it had a good home to grow up in, and away from Shire. She wasn't to be trusted, she was a liar and a cheat, not a mother. He...  he could just leave the foal with her...  especially with Dogboots. He felt responsible.

As he entered the Hospital he half forgot which way he was going, only arriving by chance. Raising his head he knew his mane was in worse state that usual and his coat was rather unkempt, but Star was beyond caring. "Okay so what is it you would like to discuss?"

• Brohoof 2

He noticed him looking and blushed, "I'm not very well endowed; my work tends to be most of my life. And I... like to write. I like to write a lot." He scratched the back of his head and flopped down onto the bed, laying back into a pillow and relaxing after his trip.

As Star Keeper entered in the room she quietly closed the door with her magic, but did not freeze it shut. She wanted to keep this civil if possible.

"Alright, so here we all are. We need to finally put this issue to rest so we can all go back to how things were before that terrible dance. I thought we had moved past most of this already, it seems the lies just keep on going. Star Keeper wants to try and take custody of what he believes is his foul. I think the first thing we should do is see if the child is even his."

She looked over at Rockshire with a frown. "Clearly we can't trust your word at all. Your lies and stories has done nothing but make all this that much worse. I hope you realize this."

She walked over to Rockshire. "With her permission I can use my magic and find out who the real father is"

((OOC. I figured at this point, since there really is no fair way to determine this, I could do roll a 1D20 or 2D20. Its up to you guys. Sorry for not being around..Its been a rough damn month.))

• Brohoof 4

As Star Keeper entered in the room she quietly closed the door with her magic, but did not freeze it shut. She wanted to keep this civil if possible.

"Alright, so here we all are. We need to finally put this issue to rest so we can all go back to how things were before that terrible dance. I thought we had moved past most of this already, it seems the lies just keep on going. Star Keeper wants to try and take custody of what he believes is his foul. I think the first thing we should do is see if the child is even his."

She looked over at Rockshire with a frown. "Clearly we can't trust your word at all. Your lies and stories has done nothing but make all this that much worse. I hope you realize this."

She walked over to Rockshire. "With her permission I can use my magic and find out who the real father is"

((OOC. I figured at this point, since there really is no fair way to determine this, I could do roll a 1D20 or 2D20. Its up to you guys. Sorry for not being around..Its been a rough damn month.))

((OOC: Thats totally fine with me. I've been busy as well.))

Rockshire bit the inside of her cheek when Obsidian "scolded" her for her mistakes from the past. She took in a deep breath, looking at the door.

"That's fine with me. Go on ahead. But, I'm keeping this foal, no matter what happens. And all of you had heard this."

• Brohoof 2

(OOC: lol d20's too many funny memories. Anyways I'm down with that.)

Dogboots glanced toward Obsidian and nodded. As long as Rockshire gave her permission to do so then he was fine with it. Dogboots could feel his own heart beating in anticipation upon finding out who the real father was. He desperately hoped he was the one but all he could do was stand and stare.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Obsidian walked towards Rockshire and lowered her horn down towards her underbelly. She closed her eyes and focused her magic. This was not something she usually did. It was so delicate a procedure, one that if she messed up, she could kill the foul on accident. Of course she didn't tell anyone that. Her horn took on a frost blue aura and magic surrounded Rockshire. Sparks of magic flew from her horn as Obsidian winced as the magic contorted and twisted under her careful control. After a moment her eyes flew open and the magic faded. A very light brushing of frost coated Rockshires belly. 

Obsidian stood between the two apposing parties. With a tired look on her face, she carefully formed her next words.

"I can tell you both there is absolutely no question. The response from my magic was so strong, it was like being slapped in the face. Before I tell you who it belongs to, I have something I need to say. I know this has all been stressful for all of us, but I don't want to get between personal disputes. Nightfall, I know wants to be a good father, but given our relationship, I don't know how that will work. I don't even know if it his foul. It may Whirlwinds. In fact, it most likely is. I see how Star Keeper and Rockshire are now and I won't risk that for my own foul. I am going away, not knowing when or if I shall return. 

"Whirlwind, I know this is a shock but I have no choice here. I won't allow whats happening with Star Keeper and Rockshire to happen with Nightfall, yourself and possibly Vinyl. Vinyl, I love you, but you need to understand you can't follow where I must go. I wish there was another way, but I can't see it."

She slowly engulfed herself in a thick, frosty ball, as she focused her magic. "The child belongs without a doubt to Star Keeper. I love you guys...." with that and a brilliant flash of blue and show, she was gone.

((I need a break guys. Too much OOC going on right now in my life. Poor health of myself and my family dictates I need to take some time. I myself have been sick for over a month and a half. Now my best friend has the flu. I'm sorry and I'll come back soon. <3))

• Brohoof 3

Obsidian walked towards Rockshire and lowered her horn down towards her underbelly. She closed her eyes and focused her magic. This was not something she usually did. It was so delicate a procedure, one that if she messed up, she could kill the foul on accident. Of course she didn't tell anyone that. Her horn took on a frost blue aura and magic surrounded Rockshire. Sparks of magic flew from her horn as Obsidian winced as the magic contorted and twisted under her careful control. After a moment her eyes flew open and the magic faded. A very light brushing of frost coated Rockshires belly. 

Obsidian stood between the two apposing parties. With a tired look on her face, she carefully formed her next words.

"I can tell you both there is absolutely no question. The response from my magic was so strong, it was like being slapped in the face. Before I tell you who it belongs to, I have something I need to say. I know this has all been stressful for all of us, but I don't want to get between personal disputes. Nightfall, I know wants to be a good father, but given our relationship, I don't know how that will work. I don't even know if it his foul. It may Whirlwinds. In fact, it most likely is. I see how Star Keeper and Rockshire are now and I won't risk that for my own foul. I am going away, not knowing when or if I shall return. 

"Whirlwind, I know this is a shock but I have no choice here. I won't allow whats happening with Star Keeper and Rockshire to happen with Nightfall, yourself and possibly Vinyl. Vinyl, I love you, but you need to understand you can't follow where I must go. I wish there was another way, but I can't see it."

She slowly engulfed herself in a thick, frosty ball, as she focused her magic. "The child belongs without a doubt to Star Keeper. I love you guys...." with that and a brilliant flash of blue and show, she was gone.

((I need a break guys. Too much OOC going on right now in my life. Poor health of myself and my family dictates I need to take some time. I myself have been sick for over a month and a half. Now my best friend has the flu. I'm sorry and I'll come back soon. <3))

(At least you came back and explained the situation. Get well soon, if you aren't already!)

Nightfall watched Obsidian go. It felt different, watching her go as a sister and not someone else. If the foal was Whirlwind's, then he could relax a little bit. He laid back down.

"What now?" He muttered softly.

Star Keeper took a rather deep sigh of relief, yet he knew that their troubles were not yet over. If Shire would insist on sticking by Dogboots then he would do what it took. In truth all he wanted was to leave them behind, just to not see them again, but you can't keep running when the mare in question is carrying your foal.

But could he simply rip her away from her child? Was that even right. Sure, she was a lying backstabbing cheat, but she was a mother either way. He felt certain he could offer a good home, but he could never be the figure that Rockshire was. Maybe it was time for a compromise.

"Wait." Star stood up rather quickly and looked across to Shire. "Maybe I was too rash about this. Maybe we could- what am I saying? Shire, you may hate me still, but please come with me." Well, no going back now.

• Brohoof 1

Star Keeper took a rather deep sigh of relief, yet he knew that their troubles were not yet over. If Shire would insist on sticking by Dogboots then he would do what it took. In truth all he wanted was to leave them behind, just to not see them again, but you can't keep running when the mare in question is carrying your foal.

But could he simply rip her away from her child? Was that even right. Sure, she was a lying backstabbing cheat, but she was a mother either way. He felt certain he could offer a good home, but he could never be the figure that Rockshire was. Maybe it was time for a compromise.

"Wait." Star stood up rather quickly and looked across to Shire. "Maybe I was too rash about this. Maybe we could- what am I saying? Shire, you may hate me still, but please come with me." Well, no going back now.

Rockshire was mostly quiet throughout most of this, still not fully realizing the final verdict.

Me and Star... are parents... I.. I can't believe this... Dogboots must be heavily crushed by now... I'm a little crushed, but... *sighs* I think I have to accept it...

"Dogboots, I'm sorry.... I.. I should've never kissed you at all... To spark all of this nonsense. I'm hoping that we can still remain good friends, and I wish you the best on completing college..." She then looked to Star. "All right...", she simply said, walking with him.

• Brohoof 1

Whirlwind shielded his eye from the flash and with out a second thought shot out of the nearest window to look for Obsidian. "No! not again..... not again!" he bolted though the air and searched for Obsidian, she couldn't have teleported far enough away and maybe just may be he could spot her.

the thought that she could just be teleporting in doors so he couldn't spot her didn't even cross his mind at first, he went to her dorm room to find it empty and then continued to scout though the air. 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

Vinyl stood there, shocked that Obsidian left. The memories that she shared with her were some of the best. Now the one pony she truly loved and cared about in this bloody university was gone. She still had a foal to deliver and take care of and she didn't know how she would go about doing that without Winter's support. A tear rolled down her face and her mouth elicited a soft whimper as the realisation that she was weak without Obsidian actually hit her. She sat down on the bed, pulled her knees up close to her, and covered her face with her hooves, cowering into their warmth and wishing they were Obsidian's

Edited by ~Chaotic Overlord~
  • Brohoof 1

Vinyl stood there, shocked that Obsidian left. The memories that she shared with her were some of the best. Now the one pony she truly loved and cared about in this bloody university was gone. She still had a foal to deliver and take care of and she didn't know how she would go about doing that without Winter's support. A tear rolled down her face and her mouth elicited a soft whimper as the realisation that she was weak without Obsidian actually hit her. She sat down on the bed, pulled her knees up close to her, and covered her face with her hooves, cowering into their warmth and wishing they were Obsidian's

Nightfall saw Vinyl look pitiful. The only thing he could do as Obsidian's brother was find a way to comfort her.

"Vinyl..."

He sat up and hugged her.

"She'll be back... she has to be back..."

He was only hugging her lightly because he didn't know if she would like it or not.

Star needed just one moment to get away from everypony, just one last time t speak to Shire. Maybe if the stars were in his favor he might have a chance. "I-I'm sorry about threatening to take the foal away from you. I was speaking out of nothing but anger and jealousy.  I'm asking if you can forgive me... for everything. I think I may have wronged you more than you know."

"But now there's a third party to consider, and I want to be there. I'm sorry."

Where are you? I'm not gonna sit helplessly and let history repeat its self, just call me or message me plz 

Whirlwind plucked one of his feather to use as a stylus so he could send that message Obsidian. he had already been flying around for a good half an hour and he notice nothing was different at her dorm so she hadn't been there yet to pack her things........ maybe he should just wait there.

Whirlwind shook his head as he began to fly faster, he wasn't gona sit on his flank and wait for her to possibly return to her dorm or to reply to his message she was an alicorn and a student to Princess Luna not to mention easy to spot and if she was gonna just disappear she would have to inform the campus heads first other wise she would be filed in missing ponies.

Nightfall saw Vinyl look pitiful. The only thing he could do as Obsidian's brother was find a way to comfort her.

"Vinyl..."

He sat up and hugged her.

"She'll be back... she has to be back..."

He was only hugging her lightly because he didn't know if she would like it or not.

She didn't push him away, but she kept her head in her hooves and started crying. "What makes you think she's gonna come back? Didn't she leave a bunch of other schools? What makes this one any different?... She doesn't have to come back. You're just blind with optimism, thinking everything's gonna be alright. I've got a child thanks to that fuck-wit over there," she said, pointing at Star, "And Obsidian and I were going to raise them together. What do I do now? I can't be a fuckin mum on my own..."

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots sat there just reeling from what happened. "So, i'm not going to be a father, i'm by myself...again and Obsidian is gone. I should be happy but i'm not. I didn't properly thank her for getting me out but now that she's gone. Does it really matter anymore? Continuing my education seems like pissing in the wind. Rockshire is carrying Star's foal so there's no point in me getting involved. I need a drink." The stallion thought as he got up and began making his way to the pub. He needed something to forget what had happened. 

​The pub was nearly desolate when the lonely colt walked in. Only a couple of stallions and the bartender were around. The bartender waved Dogboots over. "I'm amazed that you aren't in jail yet. So the usual?" He asked to Dogboots who was already sitting and staring at the counter. "Yeah...and keep them coming too." He muttered as he listened to what was playing on the jukebox but it was difficult for him to listen. His thoughts about what happened still plagued him.

Edited by thor9356

She didn't push him away, but she kept her head in her hooves and started crying. "What makes you think she's gonna come back? Didn't she leave a bunch of other schools? What makes this one any different?... She doesn't have to come back. You're just blind with optimism, thinking everything's gonna be alright. I've got a child thanks to that fuck-wit over there," she said, pointing at Star, "And Obsidian and I were going to raise them together. What do I do now? I can't be a fuckin mum on my own..."

He just sat there. He didn't have a reply, and he couldn't think of one fast enough. In fact he thought it would be best if he didn't say anything at all for the moment. It was true, all of it; all Vinyl had said. Nightfall had just felt like Obsidian would be back because of there new found relationship. He almost let go of Vinyl, loosening his hold.

"You... I could- if you wanted me to..."

"Ridiculous idea. She'll say no."

She looked up at him for a moment, then put her face back in her hooves. "I'm not even sure I want this foal anymore. I don't know if I could handle it. The father left and was irresponsible anyway. Now Obsidian's gone too? I don't think I could be a single parent. I'm not cut out for it." She wrapped one hoof around him and pulled him close

• Brohoof 1

She looked up at him for a moment, then put her face back in her hooves. "I'm not even sure I want this foal anymore. I don't know if I could handle it. The father left and was irresponsible anyway. Now Obsidian's gone too? I don't think I could be a single parent. I'm not cut out for it." She wrapped one hoof around him and pulled him close

He hugged her back, almost a little shocked.

"I can help, if you want it. I promise I wouldn't do anything you don't like or anything I would, or even both of us, would regret. I can help until Obsidian comes back..."

His hug tightened slightly, but it became just a normal hug.

"Even if you refuse. I'm here whenever you need me. It's not like I'm going anywhere fast since she paid for a much longer recovery."

She leaned her head against him, then stood up. She just kind of stood there for a moment. Her sadness quickly turned into a fiery rage. She punched a hole in the wall, walked out, slamming the door behind her, and ran to her dorm. She packed up her suitcase and walked out the front entrance of the university, then started roaming the streets, hoping she would find Obsidian, but knowing that would be a long shot

Edited by ~Chaotic Overlord~
  • Brohoof 1

She leaned his head against him, then stood up. She just kind of stood there for a moment. Her sadness quickly turned into a fiery rage. She punched a hole in the wall, walked out, slamming the door behind her, and ran to her dorm. She packed up her suitcase and walked out the front entrance of the university, then started roaming the streets, hoping she would find Obsidian, but knowing that would be a long shot

"Vinyl!" But it was too late. Now Vinyl was gone too.

"Is this how I'll die; all the people I call my friends will leave me and I'll be alone in a hospital? All alone? Forgotten?"

He laid back. He couldn't grab any of the extra pillows without hurting himself, so he let his tears flow down freely, and freely did they fall.

Edited by Nightfall

Star needed just one moment to get away from everypony, just one last time t speak to Shire. Maybe if the stars were in his favor he might have a chance. "I-I'm sorry about threatening to take the foal away from you. I was speaking out of nothing but anger and jealousy. I'm asking if you can forgive me... for everything. I think I may have wronged you more than you know."

"But now there's a third party to consider, and I want to be there. I'm sorry."

"And I'm sorry as well...", Rockshire softly said to him, ignoring Vinyl's crying. "If I just didn't kiss Dogboots in the first place, then I would have never sparked this entire nonsense... I forgive you... But there's something I have to ask." She looked up to him, hoping he would say the right answer.

"Can we... Start over?"

• Brohoof 1

"And I'm sorry as well...", Rockshire softly said to him, ignoring Vinyl's crying. "If I just didn't kiss Dogboots in the first place, then I would have never sparked this entire nonsense... I forgive you... But there's something I have to ask." She looked up to him, hoping he would say the right answer. "Can we... Start over?"

Is it that simple? Are you able to simply forget all this actually happened and just move on? Maybe you could, maybe it was for the best. The fact that after everything Star could still love her had to mean something. He walked up and hugged Shire tightly, not wanting to let go at fear of simply losing her again.

"I want nothing more than that."

Is it that simple? Are you able to simply forget all this actually happened and just move on? Maybe you could, maybe it was for the best. The fact that after everything Star could still love her had to mean something. He walked up and hugged Shire tightly, not wanting to let go at fear of simply losing her again.

"I want nothing more than that."

All Rockshire could do was smile, as she hugged him back, nuzzling his neck. It was either that or kissing him, and she figured kissing him right here would make the environment awkward.

"T-thanks... I... I promise to stay with you... Well, technically, we HAVE to stay together."

• Brohoof 1

All Rockshire could do was smile, as she hugged him back, nuzzling his neck. It was either that or kissing him, and she figured kissing him right here would make the environment awkward.

"T-thanks... I... I promise to stay with you... Well, technically, we HAVE to stay together."

"Yeah, I guess so."

Star reluctantly let go of Shire, his forelegs falling limply to his sides. He seemed to be in better spirits now. "I guess we can sort everything else out later...  when things area bit less complicated. I'm sure the other are going t need our support as well."