private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

"other mares arent worth your life, if it were up to me, I'd have your wings broken and you dropped off the roof of a skyscraper. so stop being the little hero! I never said I'm agreeing to Eris' decision, but this isnt worth beating up a mare that didnt have the same intentions as Eris! if anything, Nightfall is the saviour here, not you. go send your mail elsewhere!"

Parso had Draco by the collar of his jacket, staring at him with more hate than ever in his dilated eyes

• Brohoof 3

Draco snorted and said with disgust "I wouldn't have hurt her, smacked her yes to wake her up but seriously beating a mare isn't me hero no but tell me Parso is it worth it selling your soul just for a chance at a mare who wouldn't even love you for you?" Draco said. Draco looked at Parso "And your high right now and drunk so your not thinking clearly are you" Draco shook his head "I'm not going to fight you Parso because your drunk but I will take them to my suite where it's safer than here, from those petty little aristocracy," Draco said

Vinyl looked in shock as the event unfolded before her eyes. She walked over to Eris, pulled him to his hooves, and stared into his eyes for a moment. Her mouth was slightly agape and her eyes squinted in disgust. "Ery, what in Luna's name did you think you were doing?!" She stared at him a moment more, then smacked him across he face. "This is not the stallion I love."

• Brohoof 2

"I dont have time for love, who the buck would want to be one of those people that get married, tied down with that one person. it makes me sick!"

Parso let him go

"I will take them to my suite where it's safer than here, from those petty little aristocracy"

"yeah, get the buck outta here! buck, you're such a buzz kill"

• Brohoof 1

Everything was just a blur at that moment... First, some pony had had torn Rockshire and Star Keeper apart... Then, she tried to get him back and she was forced to the ground.... Another pony had gotten on top of her and started touching her "other parts".... She tried to cry for help, but she was silenced by his hoof... Another pony had knocked the toucher off of her... Everything was just a blur...

She moved swiftly under Star's bed, tears flowing down her face. Everything was just a blur...

• Brohoof 2

"Says the pony who also has no pride in himself" Draco said with disgust in his voice. He walked over to Rockshire to see if she was alright. "To you maybe, but maybe your just afraid to fall in love Parso" Draco said to Rockshit after he spoke to Parso "Are you alright miss?"

"Says the pony who also has no pride in himself" Draco said with disgust in his voice. He walked over to Rockshire to see if she was alright. "To you maybe, but maybe your just afraid to fall in love Parso" Draco said to Rockshire after he spoke to Parso "Are you alright miss?"

Edited by dragon4111

Everypony was yelling... Her tears were clouding her vision... Why was this happening? She could hear somepony asking if she was all right... She didn't want to answer... She wanted to stay under the bed and cry this moment away... She didn't want to see anypony right now, not even Star...

• Brohoof 2

Well bugger.

I would tell you what happened, it's just that Star couldn't exactly remember. He wasn't exactly used to having unknown substances shoved down his throat, despite last nights events. As he was held in Cerish's magical grasp, he began to look at his hooves. They were moving frantically, his stomach began to churn and he felt himself grow light headed. Then he remembered the drink. It had been just one drink at the club but it was enough to set off a reaction. The pills mixed with the alcohol, causing Star Keeper to slowly lose conciousness. About this point is where everything went grey. He could hear nothing, no screams of resistance or arguing, just silence.

'Okay, I may or may not be dead. I think for now I've just passed out from overdosage. My body is weak!'

• Brohoof 1

Everypony was yelling... Her tears were clouding her vision... Why was this happening? She could hear somepony asking if she was all right... She didn't want to answer... She wanted to stay under the bed and cry this moment away... She didn't want to see anypony right now, not even Star...

Draco looked under the bed as said comfertingly "Hey miss are you alright I'll bring you and your date to my suite at the Coco Bucko jazz club. So just trust me I'll help you and Sta so just put your trust in me alright,'" Draco said as he held out his hoof to Rockshire. He looked at Star Keeper's unconcous body "Looks like I'm carrying him then," Draco muttered to himself.

The voice was calling for her again, but this time it was more clear. It was wanting to help. But she never remembered any voice like that before... Why would she trust that voice... When she was just...

Rockshire cried even more, ignoring the pony's hoof. "Get away from me... Please...."

• Brohoof 2

Nightfall got to his hooves. Maybe he had missed... Whatever the case was, he didn't see the mare at first. When he heard sobbing, he spun around in circles for a moment, and found her under a bed. But that other pony who was on his nerves had found her first. He decided to go back and find Lovely.

"Lovely? Lovely!"

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam was still in a state of shock. Rockshire was under the bed, refusing to speak to anyone. Star Keeper was passed out from pills. He saw Nightfall go to find Lovely. Ice Beam snapped out of his state of shock and went to help Nightfall look for Lovely. "Hey Nightfall! Wait up!"

• Brohoof 2

Draco sighed as he looked at the mare that was crying. Draco pulled out a hankerchief, then he used it to wipe away her tears "Come now miss surely you don't want to be near these petty aristocracy who would do this to you?" Draco asked his voice was still with concern. "I'll help you everyway I can miss all you have to do is put your trust in me" Draco said once more. He looked at the crying mare.

Rockshire finally opened her eyes, only to see some pony that she had never recognized.

"Why... Why the hell should I trust you?! You could be one of THEM for all I know!"

She had actually gotten out from under the bed, only seeing a unconscious Star Keeper on the floor. She crawled over to him, more tears forming.

"S-star? Star Keeper?! STAR?!", she cried out. Sadly, there was no response, as she completely lost it, covering her face into his coat, crying into his chest. It might've been unsanitary, but she didn't care. She bawled, wanting revenge for their actions...

• Brohoof 2

Draco then said "Follow me if you want revenge on these aristocracy," He walked to Star Keeper's body and he pulled him onto his back gentlely and began to walk "You coming miss?" Draco said to Rockshire as he looked back at the red coated mare with serious eyes "And why would I want to be with a betrayer of trust, and some petty aristocrats" Draco snorted out.

Edited by dragon4111

'So what does one do exactly while they're unconscious?'

'I dunno. Think of something.'

'Um... how about a game.'

'No. For crying out loud I am you, idiot.'

'So by extension that makes you an idiot?'

'Shut up.'

And so Star Keeper argued with his thoughts for a while, a good idea to pass the time. But then he felt the throbbing return, and he could feel his limbs regain movement. He realised he was fading in and out of conciousness. His eyes shot open, darting his gaze around the spinning and bobbing room. And then the grey numbness returned, his eyes slowly shutting again.

'Was I being moved? Wait, that Draco fellah better keep his hooves of her.'

• Brohoof 3

She only looked back up at him. "I.... I want to stay here... Because I know that something else is going to go wrong here... But, could I do one last thing?"

Rockshire got up from her position, went over to Star Keeper, and gave him one more kiss, on his lips, before she went back to sit on the bed, covering her face.

• Brohoof 1

Draco sighed as he looked at Rockshire. He shook his head and said cooly "You know he is on a drug overdose right now and he needs you by his side. miss so you coming to the hospital with me so we can get your date treted before he dies" Draco said as he began to quickly run towards the hospital.

It was a difficult night for Dogboots to sleep. A chill had crept down the stallion's spine and he knew what it meant. Something bad had just happened and it wasn't good if it was keeping him from sleeping. He got up from his bed and checked the time. It was late but he got his uniform on and went out to walk around the campus to shrug the chill off. As soon as he left the building he looked up at the night sky. It was really cloudy the moon was completely covered up and he could hear thunder off in the distance. This just made the feeling worse for him. "This is going to be one long walk" he said to himself as he moved forward. This feeling was going to be impossible to shake for him.

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire didn't budge an inch when Star was taken away. She didn't want to see him... She didn't want to see the pony that offered help... She just wanted to sit there and cry... Cry out the rest of her misery... There was just too much that went through her mind at that moment...

How would she deal with the fact that she was "inappropriately used"? How would she deal with Star, who was on the edge of dying? How would she deal with... HER! That damn, slutty Cherished! She was the one that caused all of this! She caused Star to nearly die, Rockshire to be "used"... Only because she took something the wrong way! How dare her!

OK, Rockshire, think. You've just experienced a traumatic event. And you know who caused it. What are you gonna do? Are you going to confront her?

Of bucking course! She had hit my last nerve!

Now wait, Rockshire... It's best not to take physical reaction into this. You should call the police. They'll handle everything.

Well, I see flaws with that. 1, I'm going to get in trouble for being in the colt's dorm.

So are they!

2, if they find out, they'll do something even worse!

Nothing could be worse than what had just happened, Rockshire.

Murder?

...OK, I see your point.

UGH, I don't know what to do!!

Well, you should probably stop arguing with yourself in your mind and bucking do something!

Right.

She dried up her tears, looking over to see that Star had left his cell phone. She grabs the phone, and punches in a few numbers, before hearing a few long tones.

"Hello? Canterlot College Police? I'm here to report some... Horrible incidents..."

• Brohoof 3

'Well, we are going to be stuck with each other for a while so we might as well learn to get along. You may not like it but we are the same person in the end.'

'Fine then. I'll try to keep my advice to a minimal this once.'

'That's better. So, what's your analysis of the situation at hoof?'

'Well, where to begin? You were enjoying the company of marefriend until Cherished, Eris and co. burst out of nowhere, held you in a magical grip, violated Shire and forced you to consume heavy narcotics. That coupled with the alcohol has resulted in an overdose. Your body barley able to cope with those painkillers let alone this. At our current stage I think we are being taken to a hospital, but whether we make it or not, I don't know.'

'Great, so I might die.'

'I never said anything.'

'Well, if I live through this, I have a few phone calls to make. First to Ice Beam, that cunt. Sure I was a lousy room mate, but did he have to go and bring them to our room and run off afterwards? Next Lovely, I just want to be sure she knows who that necklace really came from. Next the morgue. Cherished and Eris will need their coffins fitted by the end of the week.'

'Whoa, you aren't going to kill them, are you?'

'Maybe, if they haven't killed me first.'

'Well, I can tell you this much. Your heart rate is starting to slow down, a bit too much. You are slowly losing blood flow across your body. I suggest getting medical help within the next hour or so.'

'That much I figured out just fine.'

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 3

Before Lovely was even conscious about the events of that night she was pushed out of the room by Nightfall, nearly toppling over herself. He slammed the door behind her. Lovely was confused and decided to leave, she knew it was probably for the best anyway. Nightfall wasn't the kind of pony that would hurt her for no reason, unlike Rockshire and Star Keeper.

Cherished giggled to herself as Star Keeper fell to the floor. He was foaming at the mouth like a rapid dog. She popped a few pills herself and put her hoof around Parso. Draco came over to her and started sewing his regular crap. Cherished rolled her eyes. Who invited this nut anyway? What a kill joy. Cherished watched in silence as Parso defended her, she was too high to even give a crap about Draco's meaningless thoughts. He soon left their side and went to bother another pony. "I thought he would never leave." Cherished slide her hoof around Parso as they saw Rockshire crying beside Star Keeper, "what a drama queen."

Eris smiled as he felt Rockshire's warm body when Nightfall pulled him off her, "what the hell man? Can't you see we're busy here?" Nightfall stormed off as Draco failed at white knighting again. Eris rolled his eyes and laughed to himself, "bunch a drunken fools." Eris was quite drunk, but he sure was able to hear Vinyl Blade loud and clear. Eris felt his heart sink in his chest, he bucked up. He must have forgotten she was around, idiot. Eris turned and smiled at Vinyl Blade's disapproving face, "ah it's nothing babe. Just a little fun. It meant nothing. You know I only care about you, boo."

Lovely hadn't spent much time in the boy's dorms and had managed to get herself lost. She curled up on the floor and wished desperately somepony would find her. "Lovely! Lovely" she heard the cries of a stallion. Lovely turned her head with a smile to see Nightfall and Ice Beam. She hoped up, her face beaming. "Thank goodness! I thought for a moment I'd be lost here forever." Lovely doubled hugged the two stallions, "what's going on in the party?

• Brohoof 1

Draco arrived at the hospital and yelled out "ANYPONY HERE KNOW A DOCTOR?" Draco looked like he was panicking. As soon as the medical ponies took Star Keeper off his back and onto a gurny Draco informed them what had hapened. Then, he flew off to find Dogboots. Draco found his friend walking "DOGBOOTS" Draco yelled out as he landed roughly looking winded. He panted out "Parso we can't trust him. also you need to go see Rockshire Eris happened. I'll be at the hospitalchecking up on Star Keeper Cherished overdosed him on what I think is pain killers. So yeah I'll see you at the hospital also meet me at the Coco Bucko. Bring that traitor too also bring one of your most valuble things tell him that too.

I'll bring mine because I have an idea on how to keep us on the straight and narrow" Draco said as he panted.

Rockshire ended the call, slamming the phone on the bed, and fell back onto the pillow. She sighed as she looked to the ceiling. Her only hopes were on the police bringing justice to those two. Then she remembered. Was Lovely even there? She didn't even see her before the chains of events started.

"Is she still mad at me? Well, she's probably happy that I got this..."

((OOC: Already approved by Shank.))

Percussive Force walked to the lobby of the colt's dorm, looking at the small paper that showed his room and his schedule. He only sighed as he stared at the paper. No roommate, great.

"This is gunna be fun... I'm just hopin' that the profs here don't get scared off by my ways."

He walked up the stairs, heading to his new room.

• Brohoof 2

Star Keeper slowly opened his eyes to the rising and falling of the room. He felt light headed and his limbs were still very numb, but he felt better than just before. His immune system seemed to be kicking in. He was very hot, but that was simply his body fighting the drugs. He raised a foreleg and wiped his mouth. He felt the soft mattress of the hospital bed underneath him. He could just make out two nurses standing in front of him in ER.

"I think I'll be all right to be cleared soon. I feel better than I did before." Star Keeper said, a heavy tone to his voice. "Also, do any of you keep any charcoal and a phone in this building?"

• Brohoof 1