The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Me: I didn't do anything to the corpse. I am not a necrophile.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Me: Ummm....what could I do with a ribbon?

Me: Umm.......okay.

Me: The weather is so hot out here. :unsure:

Me: Strange.

...Hello there...Need something?

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Me: I'm a pony,but I do prefer being clothed.

Clothes over there in the corner. Dunno if a suit will work with ya, but guess you could try, right? Anyway, mind getting off the bed? I'm tired

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Me: Cool! I like suits. *puts on suit* *gets off bed* There ya go.

Thanks. Now, if you want to leave, i believe the door is the one to the left.

Ah, back to the classic.

Me: Well,if you're gonna be sleeping,I wouldn't want to disturb you.

So. *leaves room*

Me: Oh,no worries. Your corpse is safe. I told you. I'm not a necrophile.