The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Me: They said they'd add an extra 20 if I kiss a ghost. And since you're the only ghost around.

*kisses you* Hehe. I just made myself $40! :fiery: 

Alright,what do you wanna talk about?

oh I just love curious ponies I have nothing to hide so here is how I died

it was about 10 years ago I had been abandoned by my friends who thought I had died I went to Ponyville to find them after 5 years of being alone. On that day the Cloudsdale army attacked Ponyville to enslave Unicorn and Earth Pony I stood up against them and held them off they sent wave after wave I defeated all they threw at me eventually my friends saw me and decided to help and another one of my friends was in the Cloudsdale guard he betrayed his men to do what he thought was right. When we thought we had won the Captain of the guard came and stabbed me I fell to the ground waking up and passing out slowly bleeding to death the last thing I saw were my friends standing around me. as I said my final goodbyes I faded away from life.

(its also in my fan fic but I need to edit it some more)

yeah after that from what I heard all armies had been united into one the Solar Empire to prevent another tragedy..... well the sun seems to be rising I will see you later Jack *fades*

• 4 weeks later...