The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Why is that amusing?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I don't get why that would be amusing.

I'm not funny. I'm quite dull.

Yeah,I know. I don't like it anymore than you do.

I hate the feeling of being naked.

*puts clothes on*

I'm performing the Naked Man. (There's a reference.)

Jk. The thread has a weird power to teleport. I was teleported here against my will.

Yupp. See what this thread does now?

(Also,did you get that reference?)

(I'm not gonna tell you. Why don't you google it?)

Your boobs can hang out all they want,but you best put on some panties or a skirt! :o

(I'm not gonna tell you. Why don't you google it?)

Your boobs can hang out all they want,but you best put on some panties or a skirt! :o

Isn't it from How I Met Your Mother?

Jack! Clothes on NOW :D

Well, this is certainly awkward. I'm, just going to get some clothes on...

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Dude,are you trying to make a move on me?

Isn't it from How I Met Your Mother?

Someone who got the reference! :o

Dude,are you trying to make a move on me?

Someone who got the reference! :o

Because I'm legen-WAIT FOR IT :P

Dary! Legendary!

Umm....Hi....? :squee:

Edited by French Maid Jack

Well,at least you're a pony. :fiery:

I tell ya,I've been getting all kinds of non-pony guests,lately. It's crazy. :o

Edited by French Maid Jack