The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Well,whatever you are. Get some clothes on. There should be a bathrobe over there.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

How about no?

I quite enjoy my long flowing pink hair. It compliments my love of roses.

Who are you, and why are you here?

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

Oh,joy. A mod in my room. I bet you have the power to ban me,if I don't enjoy this.

Who are you, and why are you here?

I am Zigfried Lloyd. I was teleported here against my own will.

• Brohoof 1

Why do you keep showing up in my bed?

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

Like,I said before. It isn't my choice to come here. I am just instantly teleported here whenever you post.

Don't you mean my bed?

Ooo! What type of suit?

I'll take the Spy suit!

Oh,hi there.