Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Soda Combinations

Champion RD92

Pepsi + coke= Excilor of life, will guarantee immortality, and drink it in a coke glass for better results. ;)

(May cause spasms of "This is awesome!")

• Brohoof 1

I don't normally mix drinks, but when I do, I prefer doing it with slushies. Coke + cherry? Awesome. Root beer + Mountain Dew? Never tried it, and never been lucky enough to go to a place that has both in slushie form, but I imagine it's quite intense.

Splash of lemonade, then add ice. Fill the rest with diet pepsi (or regular, or coke) then top it off with a little bit of dr. pepper.

Your avatar makes me worried what kind of side effects this might have...

• Brohoof 1

No one has listed this, but I will. I ended up mixing these 2 sodas at my birthday party (my friend suggested it, THANK YOU FRIEND). I took Mountain Dew and Coke, and mixed it. Also, here is a drink I will try, but, people say it is good. Try mixing Coke and Milk. So many people liked it. I also tried these mountain dews together. I dont know how the hell I came across all of these, but damn, they were good together. I have no words to describe the flavor, cause I had it so long ago, and it tasted weird. Btw, I would mix it in a big pitcher, cause, damn, you have a ton of Mountain Dews. Here are the flavors:

Mountain Dew

Mountain Dew Code Red

Mountain Dew Baja Fresh

Mountain Dew Revolution

Mountain Dew Voltage

Mountain Dew Supernova

Mountain Dew Whiteout

Mountain Dew Distortion

Mountain Dew Typhoon

Mountain Dew Ultra Violet.

How the hell am I to describe the taste. Oh, and I bought some monster and mixed it in too

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...

my favorite combination has always been getting the extra large and mixing 3-6 presses of "Energy"(usually some b-12 liquid) and then equal parts of MTN Dew, brisk lemon iced tea and dr pepper.

recently I've been changing from brisk lemon to raspberry brisk tea and keeping the rest the same.

back in highshool when I started mixing this it became so popular id have kids walk down to the store from my highshool with me so I could mix them drinks at the fountain and I myself would drink 2-3 a day several times a week tasted like pop but gave more kick then any Redbull, monster or any energy drink I've ever had

• 1 year later...

Not much of a soda drinker nowadays, but I remember once mixing sprite with a raspberry soda and it actually tasted quite good. I did it a couple of times after that as well. :adorkable:

At the freestyle machines I mix about half straight coke with half cherry coke, lime coke, raspberry coke, and orange coke. Last time I experimented with adding peach fanta. It was good but kind of overwhelmed the other flavors.

• 4 months later...