Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What kind of loser you are?

Motion Spark

Depends on circumstances. I don't play online games so I will just go with singleplayer ones.

1. If I just lose because of my stupidity - I try again until I succeed (with exception pointed out in point 3)

2. If I lose when I ALMOST reached my goal - I get a bit angry, but only a bit, no berserk rage.

3. If I lose for 3526462th time doing literally same thing I ragequit and go outside to calm down XD

4. If I lose because of some random glitch - I get angry on maker of game as it is HIS FAULT ;_;

That's all... I think xD

Trust me, I play Dota 2. I've seen the worst that losing brings out in people.

Personally, I'm naturally light hearted. So when I lose, I tend to congratulate the winners or even make jokes with my losing team-mates. You'd be surprised how hard it is for the other team to make jokes about your allies when you're taking the p*ss first.

It varies.

If online, like Titanfall, playing with a team. If we lose, I'll swear a few times, but will be glad I had fun. Then blame the loss on either my team, the opposing team, or both if I'm feeling lucky.

If local, I don't usually get mad unless it's a game I'm passionate about, like Sonic or Star Fox, especially the fact that my friends know it gets under my skin and they rub it in my face, that pisses me off a bit.

(edited)

I don't really do anything when I lose. I just truck on or if it's been enough retries then I just stop playing and do it another day. On rare occasions I'll curse a bit.

I'm a very quiet gamer. I don't much react to the things going on screen. I'd rather immerse myself into the game completely in an almost trance-like state.

Edited by Discordian