Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony fan art based on other franchises

moongarnet77

really good, I don´t really know about that series but your OC looks quite cool? Did you do this with paint?

I really think that deserves to be remade with a better program, to express the beauty a bit better ;)

Only thing, does she have a tail? Or is that meant to be behind her back legs?

really good, I don´t really know about that series but your OC looks quite cool? Did you do this with paint?

I really think that deserves to be remade with a better program, to express the beauty a bit better ;)

Only thing, does she have a tail? Or is that meant to be behind her back legs?

It's behind her back leg. and MS paint was all I could use. I use it for all of my pictures. except the ones I draw by hand on paper. And the series isn't coming out until 2013. you can find the trailer on youtube though. the guys from RoosterTeeth just posted it.

I finally drew another version of that earlier pic by hand. A friend of mine likes i, but I'd really like this site's opinion....

Posted Image

Please tell me what you all think....

Wow, that's really cool. Also, How does one draw that well in ms paint? Seriously, that's good. I like it.

I can draw with pencil and paper well, but my ms paint drawing aren't that good. They're okay, but nothing really to be that proud of. Also, I forgot wings on this one...

post-9529-0-90212400-1352476914_thumb.png

Edited by MagicalWizardry

It's behind her back leg. and MS paint was all I could use. I use it for all of my pictures. except the ones I draw by hand on paper. And the series isn't coming out until 2013. you can find the trailer on youtube though. the guys from RoosterTeeth just posted it.

I finally drew another version of that earlier pic by hand. A friend of mine likes i, but I'd really like this site's opinion....

Posted Image

Please tell me what you all think....

Waaat?

Why are you using MS Paint?

Get paint tool SAI or GIMP maybe...

Those are WAY better than MS Paint.

Anyways good job on your pony. It looks pretty cool.

Great! It looks pretty good, better than I what I can draw.

But your unicorn looks rather thin. She looks like an Alicorn like Cadence but without wings. o:

That's because her mare self is based on Cadance. That hand-drawn pic was my first time drawing a pony wiht just a pencil. Besides, Cadance is my favorite princess.

Waaat?

Waaat?

I have to be careful of what i download.... I've heard that gimp has a lot of viruses attached..... Besides, i've used Ms paint fo ra long time. I tried photoshop, but I suck at that.....

That's because her mare self is based on Cadance. That hand-drawn pic was my first time drawing a pony wiht just a pencil. Besides, Cadance is my favorite princess.

I have to be careful of what i download.... I've heard that gimp has a lot of viruses attached..... Besides, i've used Ms paint fo ra long time. I tried photoshop, but I suck at that.....

No it doesn't, I use GIMP all of the time to make my signatures.

Don't listen to the internet all of the time it's ok. Paint Tool SAI and Paint.NET are good too.

GIMP doesn't have any viruses.

She looks exactly like Cadence.

post-9453-0-39656700-1352525593.png

The animators obviously used your design when creating her.

And yeah, Cadence is extremely skinny. Somebody needs to give that pony a muffin or something...

It's too bad we don't know any ponies who have direct muffin access...

post-9453-0-98491800-1352525967.png

Edited by Circadian Rhythms

• 2 months later...

She looks exactly like Cadence.

attachicon.gifCadence.png

The animators obviously used your design when creating her.

And yeah, Cadence is extremely skinny. Somebody needs to give that pony a muffin or something...

It's too bad we don't know any ponies who have direct muffin access...

attachicon.gifderpy___sad_by_cptofthefriendship-d4no131.png

I actually made Moon Garnet with her hood, after that 2-parter.... Anyway, I love your sig..... I wish I could could make sigs like that..... But I guess I just suck.....