Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming GTA V

Marshmallow

This game will definitely be a #1 Game of the Year for this year. Since people are still preordering it, and that is a very smart decision. I really can't wait for Grand Theft Auto V to come out. It really makes you want to cringe while your waiting for it to come out. Very cool, that they added new things to do in this year's game. Drinking wine, driving boats, flying airplanes and jets, and having three different character campaigns. It shall be a glorious game!

• Brohoof 4

Nope..can't say you have. I'm excited because they said that the game is gonna be three times as big as San Andreas/Vice City and IV put together.

I'm excited for the grapes. :)

But seriously, I'm glad planes are back and it is lighthearted. GTA 4 was just so, so, so depressing. There was no color or humor in it at all.

Also, anyone getting this game for psn? I could add  you and we could play online.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

All I can say is I'm seriously looking forward to hearing what people think about this game after it's released. Trevor reminds me a lot of Dan.

Also, who else thinks that the Ballas are gonna make their return in this game?

Edited by Edgeworth1001
  • Brohoof 1

Its a possibility.  I also didn't mind GTA IV all that much I mean Niko Bellic seemed the most human out of the GTA protagonists. Claude didn't speak..Tommy Vercetti was an A-Hole..CJ was a pussy. Niko was neither of those things..he was more complex.

I'm sure this isn't the first GTA game where you can choose different protagonists (GTA 1 has that feature, albeit having limited lives throughout the game), but judging the massive amount of size of Los Santos (which almost matches Just Cause 2's Panau City and GTA SA's San Andreas), GTA V is definitely my kind of choice to buy. However, Rockstar might want to consider adding a custom soundtrack feature for both the PS3 and 360, not just on the PC, so that I would be able to listen to MLP songs while causing trouble. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

(edited)

AW SHIT SON. I'm hype for this game man! It looks amazing :3

Though I'm bummed about the delayed release (it would've already been out by now ._.) I respect Rockstar for being sensitive to the American public and to recent tragedies.

Rev3Games did a little chat about the gameplay and hot damn it sounds amazing:

Edited by Lulamoon
  • Brohoof 1

AW SHIT SON. I'm hype for this game man! It looks amazing :3

Though I'm bummed about the delayed release (it would've already been out by now ._.) I respect Rockstar for being sensitive to the American public and to recent tragedies.

Rev3Games did a little chat about the gameplay and hot damn it sounds amazing:

Yeah, it's finally official, I joining Team Trevor solely because how out of control he is. Now I just have to save up some of my money.