Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Japanese Blood Type Personalities with Six Mane

poniesforfun

I have always fancied the thought of figuring out what blood types the six mane would have if they were humans by Japanese blood types. So here's my thought. Feel free to come up with your ideas.

Here's a quick gist on what the personalities are like.

Type O:

Type O's are outgoing, and very social. They are initiators, although they don't always finish what they start. Creative and popular, they love to be the center of attention and appear very self confident.

Type A:

While outwardly calm, they have such high standards (perfectionists) that they tend to be balls of nerves on the inside. Type A's are the most artistic of the blood groups. They can be shy, are conscientious, trustworthy, and sensitive.

Type B:

Goal oriented and strong minded, type B's will start a task and continue it until completed, and completed well. Type B's are the individualists of the blood group categories and find their own way in life.

Type AB:

Type AB's are the split personalities of the blood groups. They can be both outgoing and shy, confident and timid. While responsible, too much responsibility will cause a problem. They are trustworthy and like to help others.

Important to note: The opinions of the personalities vary amongst the Japanese so these aren't always the right personalities that fit with the blood types. Sometimes B types are more known to be those that want to be the center of attention and also the most competitive.

So I think it goes like this.

Fluttershy: Blood Type A. Because she is timid, sensitive and shy, she does harbor an inner strength that arises when it's needed. She is the second most artsy pony.

Pinkie Pie: Blood Type B. Like all B types she's wild and random. She's not afraid to be what she is, she experiences no social pressure into being something she doesn't want to be. She does have the problem of not listening to others though as all B types go.

Applejack: Blood Type O. She's athletic and hardworking. She is very social and knows what to say to settle the awkwardness of the situation. She's also honest which are Blood Type O like behavior.

Rainbow Dash: Blood Type O or B. I'm still not quite sure how the personalities work. On one side of the opinion Blood Type Bs are known to be competitive and like being the center of attention and on another Blood Type O women are known to be the most tomboyish and sports lovers. But I think I might settle with Blood Type B. Reason why I go with blood type B is because she seems to be a good match with Pinkie Pie.

Rarity: Blood Type A. She's a perfectionist, she believes deadlines are important, she doesn't like to disappoint her friends and admirers. She's artistic and attempts to have a calm classy demeanor (but loses her cool lots of times). She's also quite sensitive. She's also very compatible with Fluttershy who is also A type.

Twilight Sparkle: Blood Type AB. Though I'm not quite sure I thought someone had to be Blood Type AB and I thought she was a good choice. Blood Type ABs can mediate between Blood Type As and Bs. Rarity and Applejack seems to be odds against each other as they are the complete opposite of each other A vs. B and Twilight was the mediator between them. ABs can act like an A type (she likes to spend time alone studying sometimes) at one point or a B type (she gets enthusiastic of silly things like having to have a sleep over). Blood Type ABs are also known to be compatible with everyone making her able to get the ponies together. My other thought was blood type A but thought there needed to be an AB. Blood Type ABs are also known to like going into the field of science after all.

Edited by poniesforfun
  • Brohoof 2

Although one could suppose the DNA would play a big role in what makes up a pony, I would also have to include spirituality as well. I'm not talking religion or anything like that. But belief in the mind can also be attributed to the makeup of an individual.

• Brohoof 1

It's not anymore serious than checking your horoscopes. It's fun to make relations like this and not to be taken as truth of course at least not in real life human terms.

Edited by poniesforfun
  • Brohoof 1

It's not anymore serious than checking your horoscopes. It's fun to make relations like this and not to be taken as truth of course at least not in real life human terms.

That might have fair bit of truth to it, but it's like all things in life. Take what you believe to be true and leave the rest. The problem is no one does that from every facet of belief, and usually instead, simply pick one instead of being informed and knowledgable in the other areas as well.

I'm still unfamiliar on this topic, but I did some 30 second googleing and it all makes sense :P. Very interesting. You categorized them very well

Ponies just LOVE to catagorize the main six in pretty much anyway

Edited by AnonyPoni

Important to note: The opinions of the personalities vary amongst the Japanese so these aren't always the right personalities that fit with the blood types. Sometimes B types are more known to be those that want to be the center of attention and also the most competitive.

It might have something to do with how it implies that there are four kinds of people in the entire world and their personalities are dictated by a useless protein in the blood. Just saying :D