Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most awkward brony moment

featherheart

LOL normally it's my brothers, sisters and nieces mocking me but it doesn't bother me :P but as for shouting out pony references by accident, I was at work once on the meat and fish and I was cutting the fishes heads off and I kept on say silly things like "ahhhhhh the heads have been doubled" or randomly singing pinkie pie smile whilst dancing behind the counters uhm, I do the pinkie promise one quite alot that one gets a few funny looks but what can you do.

• Brohoof 1

LOL normally it's my brothers, sisters and nieces mocking me but it doesn't bother me :P but as for shouting out pony references by accident, I was at work once on the meat and fish and I was cutting the fishes heads off and I kept on say silly things like "ahhhhhh the heads have been doubled" or randomly singing pinkie pie smile whilst dancing behind the counters uhm, I do the pinkie promise one quite alot that one gets a few funny looks but what can you do.

Now I've got the a terrible thought of Luna cutting fishes heads off... and the most horrible part is that she's doing it in time with the smile song. confound these bronies drive me to madness.

• Brohoof 3

Well yes. But not like that, I thought she had a pretty good reason to be mad when she came back as Nightmare Moon (I like her as Nightmare Moon better). Being banished to the moon by your own sister... for 1000 years would build up a hatred in anyone. I would happily help her out with bringing eternal night over Equestria.

• Brohoof 3

Well yes. But not like that, I thought she had a pretty good reason to be mad when she came back as Nightmare Moon (I like her as Nightmare Moon better). Being banished to the moon by your own sister... for 1000 years would build up a hatred in anyone. I would happily help her out with bringing eternal night over Equestria.

not forgetting to chop the fishes heads off in the process while singing smile and plotting the demise and overthrowing of your big sister lol

• Brohoof 1

not forgetting to chop the fishes heads off in the process while singing smile and plotting the demise and overthrowing of your big sister lol

Now I'm thinking about it again. Ok lets talk about... just Nightmare Moon ok, just Nightmare moon, no weird things that are going to get stuck in my head... Just Nightmare Moon. Or awkward moments.

• Brohoof 2

This is a great topic @featherheart. As other fellow college students would agree, there is little to no (at least open) social scrutiny on a college campus. So, I have not had an awkward moment like other bronies. A funny moment, however, was when my Public Administration professor asked out of curiosity what our favorite shows were (there were a lot of Law and Orders and CSI's and a multitude of competition shows). I blurted out My Little Pony and half the class was like "HUH!?"

Brony swag, man.

That moment where you're listening to "Smile Smile Smile" on your computer and accidently unplug your headphones in the middle of class.

That...is amazing. What class let's you listen to music by the way? You a renegade!? Lol jk

• Brohoof 1

This is a great topic @featherheart. As other fellow college students would agree, there is little to no (at least open) social scrutiny on a college campus. So, I have not had an awkward moment like other bronies. A funny moment, however, was when my Public Administration professor asked out of curiosity what our favorite shows were (there were a lot of Law and Orders and CSI's and a multitude of competition shows). I blurted out My Little Pony and half the class was like "HUH!?"

Brony swag, man.

That...is amazing. What class let's you listen to music by the way? You a renegade!? Lol jk

It was during Math class. The students were looking at me oddly, until my Math teacher told us that he was a brony.

Me and him started naming off all of the ponies, and then we talked about My Little Pony for the rest of the class period.

Nothing got done that day in class... It was awesome.

• Brohoof 3

Brony swag, man.

Hey cool thanks bro. I like it when we all talk about the things that embarrassed us, then we can look back on them and laugh at them together, let us burden some of that and make it look a whole lot lighter.

The most awkward brony moment I've ever had was when I opened my laptop during art class, safari rebooted re-opening more than a dozen tabs and one of those unfortunately was the FiM theme song on Youtube. xD My friends just stared at me with all smug looks on their faces. >.<

My mates and I always put crap on each other and just generally stirring each other up, all this time they never had anything on me to bring attention to. That time has passed. -.- I should've just muted it instead of trying to close down every single tab. :P

The most awkward brony moment I've ever had was when I opened my laptop during art class, safari rebooted re-opening more than a dozen tabs and one of those unfortunately was the FiM theme song on Youtube. xD My friends just stared at me with all smug looks on their faces. >.<

My mates and I always put crap on each other and just generally stirring each other up, all this time they never had anything on me to bring attention to. That time has passed. -.- I should've just muted it instead of trying to close down every single tab. :P

Dude, next time that ever happens make sure you meant to do it, get you're friends to join you and us. Do you think we're making the world a better place?

• Brohoof 1

Well, there was this one time during school where I had the Pony Sounds app (it has the phrases that the mane six and other ponies say). The class was silent, and I accidentaly (somehow) pressed Pinkie Pie saying 'And that's how Equestria was made!'.

The class just looked at me, and I'm surprised I didn't get my ipod taken away... :blink: But I was really embarassed, and the whole thing was just....awkward....

• Brohoof 1

Well, there was this one time during school where I had the Pony Sounds app (it has the phrases that the mane six and other ponies say). The class was silent, and I accidentaly (somehow) pressed Pinkie Pie saying 'And that's how Equestria was made!'.

The class just looked at me, and I'm surprised I didn't get my ipod taken away... :blink: But I was really embarassed, and the whole thing was just....awkward....

That sounds like the most embarrassing so far, did anyone ask you about it after or was it a one time think and everyone forgot about it? I always like it when they ask.

Uuuhh every time I go onto the computers in I.T. class I use my account synced chrome which makes the theme into a pony theme. No one noticed so far, but whatever. (It's still nice to be greeted by an insane Twilight in the day :3)

That sounds like the most embarrassing so far, did anyone ask you about it after or was it a one time think and everyone forgot about it? I always like it when they ask.

Well, nobody really asked me about the app or where it came from, and I'm pretty sure they forgot about it (or DID they?). But they've seen my folder with a Pikachu and Rainbow Dash on it and asked why I like ponies, so I told them to look it up. Not sure if they did or not! :P But that taught me a valuable lesson: Always turn your volume down during school hours. -_- But hey, maybe I can reel in some bronies by that! :D

• Brohoof 1

hahaha keep the stories coming, some of them are hilarious. i think my most awkward moment is when my mom saw my MLP themed facebook cover photo and asked me about it. how do you explain that one? well... there isnt an explaination. i like ponies and im not gonna apologize for it.

• Brohoof 1

One day in my science class I was rating songs on iTunes and I just happen to be rating my mlp songs. One guy saw me rating it and he says to me," I saw My Little Pony, thats cool." I didn't now if he was trolling or not at the time. I later found out he was a big time brony

• Brohoof 3

One day in my science class I was rating songs on iTunes and I just happen to be rating my mlp songs. One guy saw me rating it and he says to me," I saw My Little Pony, thats cool." I didn't now if he was trolling or not at the time. I later found out he was a big time brony

And that's the most nicest, faith restoring story so far. Good for him, there's a guy with guts. I'm guessing it was awkward for him more than it was for you, what song were you rating?

• Brohoof 4

And that's the most nicest, faith restoring story so far. Good for him, there's a guy with guts. I'm guessing it was awkward for him more than it was for you, what song were you rating?

I was rating Smile Smile Smile and Winter Wrap Up, I think the moment was weird for both of us because I new this guy was big on trolling so I didm't now if he would tell everyone or not
  • Brohoof 2

I was rating Smile Smile Smile and Winter Wrap Up, I think the moment was weird for both of us because I new this guy was big on trolling so I didm't now if he would tell everyone or not

Sounds like bridle gossip. The troll who wore a mask, so to speak, but don't we all... ok I've just thought of a awesome new topic so stick around.

• Brohoof 1

I was telling my mom about how Broncycon moved to Baltimore... and i said Baltimare.. I felt like such a dope. I need to get out of this pony rut!

Ok, not being funny and all, but I would imagine it would be a lot easier for girls to tell others no matter how old they are. For me and I'm sure many other men, boys and what have ya, it's a lot more harder due to society, privacy and gender roles/stereotypes.

Ok, not being funny and all, but I would imagine it would be a lot easier for girls to tell others no matter how old they are. For me and I'm sure many other men, boys and what have ya, it's a lot more harder due to society, privacy and gender roles/stereotypes.

Isn't that a gender stereotype in itself? That it would be easier for girls?

All the guys I know are pretty open about it. Fluttershy and Luna shirts, pins, locker stickers, doodles on binders.. maybe it's just that I have confident guys in my school, but I have yet to meet a brony in my school that doesn't advertise it. I even get complements on my Pinkie Pie shirt from male classmates. Most of my friends are bronies, girls and guys.. and they are certianly not hiding it.

• Brohoof 2

Isn't that a gender stereotype in itself? That it would be easier for girls?

All the guys I know are pretty open about it. Fluttershy and Luna shirts, pins, locker stickers, doodles on binders.. maybe it's just that I have confident guys in my school, but I have yet to meet a brony in my school that doesn't advertise it. I even get complements on my Pinkie Pie shirt from male classmates. Most of my friends are bronies, girls and guys.. and they are certianly not hiding it.

You sound like you have a wonderful school. I'm pretty confident myself, ha and yes I advertise my love for ponies too, I guess I can't talk about the opposites sex without it being stereotypical.

• Brohoof 2