Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Marisa noticed Yavolin speaking to another pony, she decided this would be the best time to return his journal. "Sorry, I need to go return his journal, I'll be back in a second" she grabbed the journal and got out of her tent, she brushed past Cloud Maker towards Yavolin and tried to put on her best smile for Yavolin, she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. "Here's your journal Yavolin, I found it in my tent, but I didn't read any of it, I swear." she said and handed him the book. "Yavolin... I'm sorry I've been avoiding you so much, you just remind me of a part of my foalhood I want to forget." and with that she went back towards her tent.

-edit-

((OOC: Yay, 100 Posts! I'm liking this RP guys, lets keep it going))

Edited by Kaldr
  • Brohoof 1

Yavolin looked at marisa and replied."And you think running from me is going to solve it"? Yavolin didn't smile he didn't see the reason why she had to avoid him just becuse something happen to her when she was a foal. He didn't care that much becuse she shouldn't avoid others just becuse of what happen in the past.

Moonbeam, well, beamed. She was happy to be making friends, and when Marisa came over to make amends with Yavolin she was even more happy to see them work out their problems. She was, of course, shocked to hear Yavolin's rather cold response to Marisa's apology. A concerned look crossed her face as she stepped back to stand beside Star, and she looked to Marisa, wondering how she would react.

Fetched started pushing sticks and branches into a pile with ease. He might not seem like it, but Fetched had been a bit of a camper when he was younger. Mainly because his sister liked to be outside and Fetched would always be the one to set things up. Just then, Fetched heard Stacy ask him a question and he turned to her with a grin.

"Oh, I heard about it through some friends and thought it sounded like fun. What about you?" Fetched replied, easily bouncing the conversation back to Stacy. He didn't talk about himself much.

Fetched started pushing sticks and branches into a pile with ease. He might not seem like it, but Fetched had been a bit of a camper when he was younger. Mainly because his sister liked to be outside and Fetched would always be the one to set things up. Just then, Fetched heard Stacy ask him a question and he turned to her with a grin.

"Oh, I heard about it through some friends and thought it sounded like fun. What about you?" Fetched replied, easily bouncing the conversation back to Stacy. He didn't talk about himself much.

Stacy looked at him after putting some branches down. "Oh, well i found a post on the ponyville bullitin board. I needed to get away and i thought i might be able to find someone nice. Maybe finaly get my cutie mark." She smiled at him now not sure what to say. "I need to ask him." She thougth to herself, "No! I dont want to be intrusive. Im sure he'll tell me if he does. But what if he dosnt? You'll just be wondering forever. Just ask him!" She continued thinking, now at war with herself on such a simple question. She dug at the ground with he left hoof and finaly droped the question. "Do you like me? Im asking because...you just seem like you like me. And its bugging me not knowing. You dont have to answer if you feel like im invading." She said almost regreting asking him.

"I think we should let them sort it out." Star whispered to Moonbeam, carrying some of her belonging's into her tent. *I wonder what's up with Yavolin.* She thought, unpacking her sleeping bag and a box of snacks. "Hey Moonbeam, Do you want some cookies ?" She asked, opening a small container full of snickerdoodle's.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Marisa stopped walking to her tent and turned towards Yavolin, "I know you have been through stuff, its easy to see. But you haven't been through what i have, and its something i wish i would wipe from my memory. But if you're going to be like that then maybe you deserve to be left alone"

She turned back and continued towards her tent once again. She had notice what she said was rude, but so is what Yavolin said, and it offended her.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

Windy Scamper was mesmerised by his music, every note from the panpipe more magical than the next. When it was finished, she was longing for him to play more. She could feel herself fall in love each note, the music pulling them together. But she also knew this was a favor she had to return.

"That...that was beatiful," she commented at the end. She sighed. "I guess magic won't make that up, and you've already seen me do magic. So....I was wondering; do you ever wish you could fly again?"

Stacy looked at him after putting some branches down. "Oh, well i found a post on the ponyville bullitin board. I needed to get away and i thought i might be able to find someone nice. Maybe finaly get my cutie mark." She smiled at him now not sure what to say. "I need to ask him." She thougth to herself, "No! I dont want to be intrusive. Im sure he'll tell me if he does. But what if he dosnt? You'll just be wondering forever. Just ask him!" She continued thinking, now at war with herself on such a simple question. She dug at the ground with he left hoof and finaly droped the question. "Do you like me? Im asking because...you just seem like you like me. And its bugging me not knowing. You dont have to answer if you feel like im invading." She said almost regreting asking him.

"Ah, sounds like a good reason!" Fetched responded. He allowed his gaze to slip to Stacy's flank for a moment before he returned to smiling at her. The glance was to reaffirm what he already knew. Well, partly anyways. It was also partly because it really was rather shapely and Fetched was quite the admirer of the pony form. Fetched watched as Stacy thought, clearly having some trouble saying something. Then, when she finally spoke, he couldn't help but grin. It was such a delightfully innocent question and he certainly didn't want to say anything that might hurt the mare.

"Stacy, sweet, I like everypony! Though I admit, I do admire your forthrightness," Fetched replied. Then, noting her apologetic demeanor, added, "Kind of forthright, anyway."

Stacy thought for a second, "well..that didnt exactly answer my question. I want to know. Just give it to me straight, dont avoid the question." She gave him a questioning look. She could tell he was slightly avoiding her question but isnt sure wether its on purpose or subconsious. "I dont want to waste my time wondering so just tell me." She said as she picked up her stack of wood and twigs.

Moonbeam followed Star into the tent. "Sure," she responded to Star's offer, accepting a cookie with a small smile. "I hope they are okay," she said solemnly.

In an attempt uplift their spirits, Moonbeam tried to move the conversation away from the situation outside and towards something happier. "So Star," she said, "what do you do in Ponyville? I mean, what's your job?"

Yavolin back to Marisa." If running is all you have planed then do so and keep me out of your life if that's what you so desire otherwise comparing me to the past isn't going to help you". Yavolin turned and went to his tent he spoke it how it was it was the cold hard truth.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Sky noticed that Marisa seemed slightly annoyed with Yavolin and Sky felt like he should go see what was up with Marisa. Sky stood up from off the stump and walked over to Marisa's tent. He gently tapped on the side of the tent before asking "Marisa, are you okay? If you want to be left alone, just, tell me." He then waited for Marisa to reply.

Star took a cookie, put the box back in her bag, Then addressed Moonbeam. "I sell herbs and remedies. My shop is near the edge of Ponyville so I dont really get allot of business, So in my spare time I busk with my violin. I dont really make allot but enough for me to keep my apartment and do a little bit of traveling." She said, smiling and taking a bite of the cookie. "How about you ?"

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Marisa sighed and returned to her tent, but Yavolin never actually took the journal back, he just threw insults like a schoolfoal. Revenge was sweet, but Marisa wasn't that type of pony... but he did offend her a lot, to think a stallion could be so rude to a mare... 'Maybe just a peek...' she slowly opened the cover, only to reveal a normal journal entry, nothing special or anything she could use against him. A couple entries later stuff came up about her, at first it was dislike and then it turned into some sort of hidden crush. "Ooo, this will be so easy to use". More and more into it the more it seemed like Yavolin actually 'liked' her, but do you really insult somepony you like that much? Marisa didn't want to believe it, but it was right there in black and white. "Can't wait to get some dirt in your eye..."

And then there was a tap on her tent, she quickly shut the book and threw it into the corner, "Oh uh, its fine, it would be nice to let off some steam by talking to somepony"

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

Yavolin went to began to vent out his anger on a tree, he snapped a couple of branches so he could get it all out of his system. As he began to simmer down he sat down and began to think about what he said to Marisa sure he could of been a lot more nicer but she had it coming , he did nothing to her to deserve the life style that she have been giving him. But then again she was a lot like him he looked at his bad wing and wondered did he deserve what had happen to him? As he though he began to find himself walking to Marisa's tent.

Airy looked at the ground after he had taken his panpipe away from his mouth. Yes, he wanted to fly again, this had been his biggest wish all the time. But if he said that right now,...

It is okay. I will try to not let her notice anything, but if she does, it's okay.

Was it okay? He wasn't sure about that.

"I do, how couldn't I? Flying had been the thing I liked the most before my accident. Sometimes I feel like I'm less than any other species of ponies. I don't have magic abilities, I can't fly, I can't grow food... I became less than every average pony. If I just was able to fly again, I could see my parents more often, meet my old friends, play the games we loved to play in Cloudsdale... I think you see what I mean."

The tension in his body was getting stronger. If he kept talking about such things any longer, his facade would break soon... But he didn't want to leave now. If he had to talk about these things to be here with her, it was worth it... wasn't it?

Sky sat awkwardly outside the tent. He wasn't to sure if by her answer she meant for him to come in and talk to her, or if she was going to come out, or if he would stay out and she would stay in. "So Marisa, look I know Yavolin seems to be being a bit of a jerk but don't let him ruin your time out in the wilderness. Oh and by the way he's coming over right uhh now." Sky said in a kind voice.

Marisa ignored what he said last, but the rest was true, she wasn't going to let Yavolin ruin the trip.
"Question... how did you and Yavolin become friends if he is such a jerk?" she got out of the tent to sit face to face with Sky, he had such a calm and kind face, at least to her. "Oh, and i don't recall you ever telling me how long we were going to be out here"

"Well," Moonbeam began, "I write poetry. I have published some of them, but my family is well-off so I don't really need the money. I do it because I love it!Its my passion!" she exclaimed. "I live in the same area as your shop. I should come visit you some time!"Moonbeam looked around. "Do you have your violin with you?" she asked.

Yavolin wasn't planing on bending his knee for her he wanted to get everything out in the open, he didn't believe in bad blood and what Marisa was doing to him was wrong by comparing him to the past and running from it by avoiding him. But then again he was wrong to be rude to her no pony should be avoided nor should they be rude another Yavolin knew this well.

After picking up the pile of sticks and twigs she gave up and assumed Fetched would just avoid the question again. She then remembered she had her insturment with her. "Good think i brought the carrier." She said to herself as she put the carrier around her neck and attached the insturment alowing her to play without holding it. She walked twards the camp sence it wasnt very far away and began to play the same tune she had played for Sky earlier. When she got to the camp she set down her pile of wood in the already growing stack. She then sat down near the middle of the camp and continued to play, not carreing if anypony heard it.

"I wouldn't call us friends.... I can't remember how he got invited but he did and well I don't like vetoing ponies soooo...Yeah." Sky said with a kind expression. "Oh, did I forget to tell you? I am so sorry. Well I was aiming for us to stay out here for 2-3 days. If you didn't pack enough food you can have some of mine." Sky felt rather foolish that he had forgotten to tell Marisa how long they were staying.

Marisa chuckled and shook her head, "Oh no, its completely fine, i tend over pack anyway... or i would have if i didn't lose my fourth bag halfway getting to the forest."

She said half mad half frustrated. She put a hoof to her chin and sighed, "Actually i don't know when it fell off my back, but i retraced my flight and i couldn't find my bag anywhere, it contained most of my food, at least i still have some granola bars. You don't have to share with me too much if its only two or three days, i don't tend to eat much due to how much time i spent trying to write, so i know how to last"

Yavolin came to Marisa's tent he knocked at the tent and waited for answer he didn't have any emotion on his face , and he kinda felt like he needed to talk to her about what happened but he wasn't planing on bending over for her just tell her how he felt if she wasn't going to lesson to him then what use is it?