private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Yavolin sat down right next to Stacy. He was thinking to himself what it would be like if she got the job? yavolin knew she'll still be staying with her mother till she was able to save enough money to move out and come and live with him. That's of course if she wanted to.

"Hey Yavolin. What kind of job did you ask for me?" Stacy asked wondering what kind of job she would get. She listened to star pay the guitar more and humes silently to it. He recognized the song but couldnt quite pit a hoof on it. She shruged the feeling off.

Yavolin replied."I don't know i requested Celestia find you a job or give you a far hearing so you would get one regardless of you being a blank flank". Yavolin knew what he was talking about because it shouldn't matter if have a cuttie mark or not you should have the same freedoms as every pony else.

Stacy thought about what he said for a second. "Is a hearing really neciccary? I mean its nice that youre doing this for me but a hearing? Im not sure if i can handdle speaking infront of a group of ponies." She explained. "Maybe they will be just questions that i have to answer."

Edit: (OOC: so a frw days ago i decided to compose some music and i finished. It is now known as Stacys Theme. Unfortunatly i have to write it out on sheet music. I would post a link here but its on an app on my phone. But eventualy i will get it some how.)

Edited by Marathon

After swimming for about an hour Sky decided he had enough and teleported back to the camp. He then grabbed an apple out of his bag and began eating it. "I should really start trying to socialize more with the group more." Sky thought as he sat on his stump.

As Star began to strum the guitar, Scamps waited for her cue to start singing. She looke dbacj at Airy's tent one more time. 'He sure is missing out,' she thought.

The guitar cue came, and Scamps began to sing.

"Hold on to me as we go.

As we roll down this unfamiliar road.

And although these wavessssss are stringing us along.

Just know you're not alone.

Cause I'm gonna make this place your home.

Settle doooown, it'll all be clear.

Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear.

The trouble, it might drag you down.

You get lost, you can always be found.

Just know you're not alone.

Cause I'm gonna make this place your home."

As Scamps began the next part, she pointed to the other ponies, hoping they would sing along to the simple part.

"Oo oo oo, oo oo oo oo.

Oo oo oo oo.

Oo oo oo, oo oo oo oo oooooo.

Oh, oh oh, oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh ohhhh

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, ohhh."

Yavolin looked at Stacy."You will do fine, just don't answer any questions you think aren't part of the reason you are there and by law they can't deiny you a job just because you are a blank flank and also they can't keep you waiting for then 30 days if they do then you are intitled to royal court hearing ran by Celestia". Yavolin didn't smile he knew how everything was ran very will.

Stacy pondered this for a while taking it in. "So they cant leagaly deiny me a job just because my flank is blank. You know i never thought to go to the library and read up on the legal stuff." She began to think to herself, "Man scamps is good at singing. I kinda want to get my cutie mark in music just like Octavia. Thinking of wich i finally got a ticket to one of her concerts, im so excited to go. Maybe ill get to meet her in person!"

When Airy heard a voice singing outrside he woke up from his way too long sleep. He had no idea what time it was, but considering the fact that the sun was brightly shining through his tent's roof, it had to be later than morning. He had slept so well, he couldn't remember any night within the last year he had slept that well and had woken up from something like this voice.

He opened the tent's zipper and looked outside. The voice he had heard singing obviously was Scamps' one, and a few other ponies also were awake. He climbed onto his wheelchair and left the tent.

"Good... morning, day, whatever. Hello together. I hope I didn't miss anything?"

yavolin nod his head."No, they can't but don't give them an excuse to dieny you and you are intitled to some pony to speak on your behalf if you feel you can't do it alone". Yavolin of course meant himself but maybe she'll want to do it alone but it was nice for him to let her know that she had rights.

Stacy once again pondered what he said. "Just a pony or.." She looked at the group around star playing her somg with scamps singing. "Can a group of ponies help?" She asked. Stacy wanted as many ponies as possible to do a stament against being deinyed a job because of being a blank flank. She wanted every pony here to help if they could.

Yavolin kissed her and spoke to her in a soft voice."I can help you if you wish i been though this before so i know what it's like but it wasn't because i was a blank flank it was because i had a bad wing from fithing mantacore". Yavolin knew that to be ture the only one that helped him get though that was Rainbow dash who fought hoof and wing for him to get a job as a royal guard.

She turned to face him, "But what if youre not enough. What if you cant persuade them? Can i have more than one pony make a statment? If i can then i want to see of i can get every pony here to help." She said looking at the group again. "I would hope every pony here would help." She said quietly.

Yavolin looked at Stacy."I would have more of a say then any pony here, turst me stacy". Yavolin then gave her one of his signiture looks that seemed to say that he will succeed in getting her the job if it was the last thing that he will do. Yavolin thought for a moment he knew he could get her the job but will they simply let her keep it for long?

Star finished the last few notes of the song and smiled at Scamps. "That was fun." She said, Placing her guitar back in its case.

"Tonight we should have a camp fire and tell stories... Not ghost stories... just normal stories." Then Sky teleported back to the camp, making Star jump and fall of the log she was sitting on. "Oh... Hi sky." She said, blushing and sitting back on the stump.

Stacy sighed, "Alright if you say so." She then got up and stretched. "Im going down to the lake, any pony wana join?" She said walking to her tent to grab her insturment. She didnt bother to bring her carrier this time around because she wouldnt need it. "Im just going to be writing music is all." She said heading down to the lake.

Yavolin went down to the lake with her but not for the water he wanted to spend some more time with Stacy. He began to look at the flowers that were in full bloom so he picked a few for Stacy. He wanted her to be happy and have some fun for once. He even figured he could get her into the lake with.

Stacy looked back to find Yavolin was folowing her. "You sure stick to me like glue." She said jokingly. "You know you should go off and have fun with the others, you dont have be with me the whole time. Its fine if you do but go and hang out with the others. Im not the only one here you know." She said goving him a kiss.

"I will come." Star said, before noticing Yavolin pick a couple flowers. "Um... Never mind." She said, sitting down and smiling. *I will let those two be alone.* She thought, poking at the cool ashes in the fire pit with her hoof. "I think im going to go explore the sky." Star stood up and spread her wings. "I will be back in a bit." She said, before taking off threw the tree branches and into the sky.

Yavolin saw that he was bothering her so he nod his head and headed back."Will i figure you might need some company but if you want to be by yourself for awhile". Yavolin said it withh half a smile to show he was planing something for them at the lake for just them.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Stacy giggled a little. "Thats not what i said. Im just saying spend time with others, i dont mind if you like staying with me." She said hopeing she didnt make him upset or anything. "If you really want to you can stay, im not forcing you to." She gave him a smile to reassure him that she didnt mind.

yavolin smiled."How about we go on down to lake and have a little fun"? Yavolin looked at her hoping she'll say yes because she'll be a little sore at him for thorwing her in. Yavolin laughed at the thought but he wasn't to sure if that was a good idea or not.

"Oh. Umm, what exactly did you mean by..fun?" She asked a little concerned that Yavolin may be trying to go to fast. Not that she was overly concerned but she didnt want things to get out of hoof. She gave him a questioning look and then saw him let out a little laugh.

Yavolin looked at Stacy and replied."I was thinking we could just swim don't worry i won't do anything that might make you feel unconformable". All Yavolin wanted to do is for them to just have some fun he knew if he did something that she didn't like it could possibly mean the end of something wonderful.

Stacy relaxed after hearing his reply. "No thanks, you can. Im just going to try and get my cutie mark in music or something." She said walking to the lake. She then noticed no pony else was coming. "Hmm, wonder why no pony else came. Oh well ." She then looked up to find star flying in the sky.