Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Filly Fantasy

Cherry Blossom

RP link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/39946-filly-fantasy/
I will be inviting ponies for this RP, but I will open up any remainig slots. I cannot guarantee that you'll be accepted in this RP.

A long time has passed and the mane 6 have passed away. Though their efforts in restoring harmony to Equestria was unchanged, but it didn't last forever. Queen Chrysalis had sent her Changeling army to invade Equestria, but with a much larger force. The Royal Guard had been outnumbered 10 to 1 and was quickly defeated by the overwhelming force. Within a month, half of Equestria was taken by the Changeling army and Cerberus was brainwashed, causing all of the monsters in Tartarus to be set free. Though Crystal Kingdom was first to fall and King Sombra was returned. Discord was free again and went on another reign of terror. The villains worked together to become an unstoppable force, unscathed by any resistance. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna knew who the new Element bearers, but the Elements of Harmony were stolen. In another effort to try and defeat the evil trio, Princesses Celestia and Luna created new 6 Elements of Harmony: Love, Courage, Altruism, Responsibility, Justice, and Peace. Now all they had to do was deliver them to the next 6 chosen ponies, but before they could, Canterlot's defenses were overrun by the Changelings. In a last effort to give hope to Equestria, Princess Luna sent a warning, as nightmares to the 12 chosen ponies. Then, Canterlot fell to the hooves of the Changelings. Discord corrupted the min of Princess Luna, casuing her to be nightmare moon again. However Princess Celestia's mind was too powerfull, so Queen Chrysalis sealed her in a Coccon. As the 12 chosen Element bearers wake up, the nightmare they had showed them what they needed to do. But their abilities had been taken away by some sort of evil magic emitted from an evil aura. Now in Ponyville, they ready themselves to go on a long journey to save Equestria.<br />

Rules:

1. No godmodding which includes OP skill mastery, killing others' OCs without their consent, and changing the RP.
2. You cannot have hybrid jobs/classes.
3. No alicorns.
4. Pony swearing only.
5. You must be very active, but if you can't, please inform me.
6. Please be nice to other participants.
7. Technology can only range from the show, but non-modern firearms are allowed.
8. OC pony species don't matter(you still need a Pony OC), you will only be able to use magic/wings from a certain job/class.
9. No more than 2 OCs.
10. Have fun!
Join Template:
OC:
Class/job: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_character_jobs

Classes/jobs will not be permanent and can be changed throughout the RP. But you will all start off as freelancers. Custom classes are allowed, but I must approve it first.

The bearers of the Elements of Harmony:

Magic
Meta Knight

Loyalty
Sky

Kindness

Zhinzo

Generosity
Danger Dashie

Honesty

Laughter

Love
Flame Dancer

Responsibility
Dawnpath

Altruism
Ponyworld Destroyer

Courage

Justice
SilverHeart

Peace
Colgate Revolution

Other Characters
Count Paradox

Antagonists
Razorwing - King Sombra

Red - One of King Sombra's soldiers

Cherry Blossom

If I brohoof your post, it means you've been accepted into the RP.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Another Wonderful Cherry Blossom RP you ask ? Why yes... I shall join.

OC: http://mlpforums.com...t-diamond-r1472 (As a pegasus)

Job/Class: http://en.wikipedia....cter_jobs#Ninja

Element: Love

This RP looks fun. I cant wait to get started ^_^

Edited by Flame Dancer.
  • Brohoof 1

This looks interesting. I'll wait to see if the slots are filled, but either way I can't wait to see how this turns out. It's always fun to watch an RP unfold before you.

Best of luck to you.

I would like to join... let me know if there is an entry...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/meta-knight-r1828

Element of...

Let me look at that again.

You are using Final Fantasy Jobs! Yay! Something I am familiar with...

OK. I would like to be a red mage.

Element of Courage.

OK. I doubt I will be able to join, but, if I can, there you go, Cherry.

(I shouldn't be joining so many RP's but...okay :3)

I'll use Sugar Rush as always

I'll be a Thief (I just see her as the quick and agile type that can easily sneak past others xD)

...and I'll have the element of Honesty

I won't be posting too much, I'm kinda busy with school and all, I'll maybe make 2 posts per day o3o

• Brohoof 1

Well filly is another term for a female pony, but if our OCs were fillies and foals, it wouldn't make much sense would it?

So you don't need to create a new OC page.

I love creating new OCs! Of course, I can't give Flame Dancer this choice but not give it to you. What kind of pony do you need? What personality/job/etc?
  • Brohoof 2

I'm bad at making decisions, but try thinking of what you enjoy. Maybe that way, you'll know what you want to be.

I'm going to make somepony different from your character. What is your OC's personality? That way I can try and put some contradiction into this thing.

Well Cherry Blossom is based on myself, so she would be shy, nice, peaceful, generous, but easily scared. Plus being naive and easy to trick.

I made her half similar, half different. Personally, I choose what she is on what days. Take a look to see what I mean.
  • Brohoof 1

Could you give me a direct link to your new OC? Also, can you choose what element you want your character to represent?

Could you give me a direct link to your new OC? Also, can you choose what element you want your character to represent?

You can choose. I'm not sure myself. Anyway, here's the link. After you read it, you can choose and tell me. :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cool-bloom-r1978