Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Filly Fantasy

Cherry Blossom

I think that one of the bad guys should encounter Me, Cool Bloom and Dawnpath and will attempt to try to harm us but we fight it back

Yup. I'm not going to be the one calling up the monster. Who wants to do it! :D Anyhoof, I'm going to try and stick with somepony from now on so I don't get messed up, unless I die :(:P

Yup. I'm not going to be the one calling up the monster. Who wants to do it! :D Anyhoof, I'm going to try and stick with somepony from now on so I don't get messed up, unless I die :(:P

I think playing as one of Sombra's soldiers could be summoned to where were at and attempt to kill us...

Edited by Danger Dashie
  • Brohoof 2

Hey Cherry... Do you need someone to play Discord ? Because I totally will... I may forget that I am playing as him but I have never RP'd as an evil character... Well, As an evil character from the show.

I understand if you dont want me too, I haven't really had much experience as being anyone from the show so...

• Brohoof 1

Aren't you just helping the group ? Because if so Why dont you join in when/if one or all of us battle Red.

sounds like a good idea. now, i just have to wait for the optimum, most perfect time for me to join...
  • Brohoof 1

If some of you are waiting for a reply from me, please quote me. I may be unaware since I am still looking through the pages of the RP.

This is just in case.

I dont know if you saw this or not so I figure I will just ask again :)

Do you need someone to play Discord ? Because I totally will... I may forget that I am playing as him but I have never RP'd as an evil character... Well, As an evil character from the show.

I understand if you dont want me too, I haven't really had much experience as being anyone from the show so...

• Brohoof 1

Playing as Discord is not my forte, so I would gladly give you this part to you. But just as a warning, go easy on the element bearers.

I will allow villains and others to be able to kill element bearers, since there are revive potions in the FF series.

Ok, awesome sauce.

There is a possibility I could be bad at it so... if that is the case than I may quit being discord.

And just in case, Leave his spot open so if someone who isn't already part of the RP wants to join they can just be him.

• Brohoof 2

Diamonds house is at the edge of town So they wouldn't really be able to hear it, Maybe faintly... Plus they are all waiting for other ponies who had the dream to come because SKY SENT OUT ANOTHER MESSAGE :blink: (That was for all the element barer's who did not read that.)

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Are you telling me that none of the characters in Ponyville can hear Red blasting rock in the middle of town? :huh:

SOMEPONY INTERACT WITH HIM!!!!!!

I'm waiting for Dawnpath and Colgate to reply before I can interact with you I wonder what's taking them...
  • Brohoof 1