Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Filly Fantasy

Cherry Blossom

You four seem to be a bit inactive in this RP for a few days. All 12 elements of harmony are essential to this RP.

I'm sorry, I think I'm gonna have to drop out all of the RP's I'm in, I'm not sure if I'll even get time to get on the forums, I've been going through some problems, which haven't helped my grades in school, dad is trying to get me more focused on my work by limiting my time on the computer, unless I'm doing something school related. I'm really sorry guys :L

I'm sorry, I think I'm gonna have to drop out all of the RP's I'm in, I'm not sure if I'll even get time to get on the forums, I've been going through some problems, which haven't helped my grades in school, dad is trying to get me more focused on my work by limiting my time on the computer, unless I'm doing something school related. I'm really sorry guys :L

NOOO!!! We are losing Pinkazoid! NOOO!!! The world is ending!

Darn. Ah, well. Been nice knowing you... :(

No problem, but thanks for at least joining and making a few posts.

@@Cherry Blossom

Can I use FF9 technologies? it's not like 7 or 8 or even 13 where everything's all techy and stuff...

As long as it is a low level weapon or something you would start off with at the beginning.

Hey, I may have to pull out of this rp. My school, plus the fact my internet is being all not worky means I cant pop out replies as much as you guys. T.T I feel so bad.

Well, thanks for joining and trying to post.

Now I'll have to kill Pinkazoid's and Half-note's OCs with a post.

Okay I am going to go ahead and put dibs on Loyalty. (Sky's character sheet is in my Sig.)

Class/job: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_character_jobs#Black_Mage

Name: Vinyl Blade

I'm not really used to final fantasy, but hopefully I'll pick it up quickly

Can I please have a reply if you're both going to continue in the RP or not? At least in a PM if you have to.

I'd like to join if I can, but I understand if I can't. Here's Cloud Puff- http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cloud-puff-r1812

I think she'd work well as Laughter or Kindness...

You've been a little inactive in the RP.

• Brohoof 4

Just so y'all know Snowy isn't dead but...I'm pretty sure he would like a pheonix down...or a white mage.

Or... a... phoenix down. Great. Hey, Cherry, what's your policy on items? Is there like a system or is it find it yourself, but don't abuse it?

And we're all waiting for the wizard to burst into the church so that we can break Chrysalis's mind control.

Edited by Meta Knight
  • Brohoof 2

Or... a... phoenix down. Great. Hey, Cherry, what's your policy on items? Is there like a system or is it find it yourself, but don't abuse it?

And we're all waiting for the wizard to burst into the church so that we can break Chrysalis's mind control.

You can find items on your own, but as long as it is necessary. That means don't go around collecting 500 antidotes in just 1 post.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry everypony, I just put the RP on the back of my mind and felt it was going to fall apart.

But since all of you are so determined to continue, even after a few days passed, I will go ahead and post.

• Brohoof 2

ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz

Eh... what...?

I'm sorry everypony, I just put the RP on the back of my mind and felt it was going to fall apart.

But since all of you are so determined to continue, even after a few days passed, I will go ahead and post.

YAY! Thank you, Cherry. I have high hopes for this RP. And now we prepare for epic awesomeness.

Zhinzo will be joining the RP as Kindness, so please don't be alarmed or anything. Just act naturally.

Thank you~... You make it sound like I'm that one kid in the class with some kind of really obvious and unusual handicap~!  :lol: 

hey can you give me a recap of what happen so far,

I second this request... please... it would be nice... :)  
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you~... You make it sound like I'm that one kid in the class with some kind of really obvious and unusual handicap~!  :lol: 

I second this request... please... it would be nice... :)  

hey can you give me a recap of what happen so far, i want to post again and say the Leaf Orange was daydreaming.

3 Element bearers were killed(since they left the RP) and the remaining ponies are taking fortification from inside a church. Cherry Blossom and Apple Mint are attacking the church with skeleponies.

By the way, Dawnpath did you shoot some magic bolt at me or something?

• Brohoof 1

Hi there! I call dibs on Honesty!!!! Heres the link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/notches-r2115         Notches is trustworthy and honest. She loves to  help people. Shes nice, but when mad really rude. The other parts are to RP, Sorry if i sound bad

but im really good at  RPing.

Oops....sorry I didnt notice you were starting :P.....Forget my post and.....rawr.....Im sorry I thought you were accepting posts still. :P.....

3 Element bearers were killed(since they left the RP) and the remaining ponies are taking fortification from inside a church. Cherry Blossom and Apple Mint are attacking the church with skeleponies.

By the way, Dawnpath did you shoot some magic bolt at me or something?

Ya, it was an electric shot, not directed at you, but your skeleponies dodged it, so it's coming at you.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I think Cherry Blossom (The Creator of Filly Fantasy) dropping from the RP was a big factor in it's death. She also left the forums which I would say was the biggest nail in its coffin.

• Brohoof 2