Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your opinion on Babs Seed?

ColourShine

The ability to stand up for ones self and maintain your own dignity and self power without becoming what you hate (a bully)is what rises you above them, and makes you a better person. Eleanor Roosevelt said it best: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." And Babs gave the bullies all the power, which is what ALL bullies want. So no. I don't like her, even after her "reform" at the end. Sorry :/ 

I agree with this post. I was bullied as a teenager, and I can honestly say that becoming a bully never crossed my mind. At the time, I didn't see what I was doing (ie, accepting that I was an outcast and getting used to being alone) as being brave, but rather than do what Babs did; guess it was. I eventually got my moment of victory over the bullies... by physically fighting back. While I wouldn't recommend beating the crap out of bullies for everyone, it was the right thing for me to do. After I delivered several smackdowns, the bullies left me alone and never bothered me again.

3rd favorite pony as of now.  She actually was a great character.  Also I honestly liked her accent and color scheme.  Just think we are probably going to see her in the episode "Apple Family Reunion."