Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some Practice of Scootacool's OC

Octavia's Cellozoid

I drew this for , mostly because he is VERY nice to me, and is always very patient with me and my iPad problems (we DO NOT get along, so Scootacool often helps with our problems xD)

Also, drawing is good practice. Why not practice, but for people? :lol:

Anyway, here is Key Gear

post-4683-0-98363200-1354489179_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

I can't believe that no one has responded to this yet. tongue.png

What can I say? I love it! From the mane and tail style to the pose, you've really captured Key Gear here. biggrin.png

I get a huge smile every time I look at this portrait. Thanks buddy! When you asked if I had an OC, I didn't know that you were going to draw her and so soon as well. It was a very pleasant surprise to me. :3

I am totally going to link to this topic in my RP game's OOC topic.

• Brohoof 2

I can't believe that no one has responded to this yet. :PWhat can I say? I love it! From the mane and tail style to the pose, you've really captured Key Gear here. :DI get a huge smile every time I look at this portrait. Thanks buddy! When you asked if I had an OC, I didn't know that you were going to draw her and so soon as well. It was a very pleasant surprise to me. :3I am totally going to link to this topic in my RP game's OOC topic.

Anytime, bud! I'm really glad you like it. I also am glad you were surprised, as I love giving surprises. Drawing her was very fun!

Drawing her, and seeing (rather, reading) your reaction made my day, I am SOOOO glad you like it!

• Brohoof 1

Very nice :3 The chicken Scoots should get moar art. I still think he needs to have a short fan comic with Feld0, showing them goofing off in the back of house, aka the nitty gritty back room of the forum where they do their tech stuff.

They actually just play UNO all night, and throw wrenches at the machinery when people whine that something isn't working.

• Brohoof 2

Ahh...I love it. This is a very good drawing/gift for Scootacool, Octavia!

Scootacool is awesome isn't he? *awaits brohoof from scootacool*

Anyways, I really like this sketch and how you drew it. The lines look very good.

• Brohoof 1