searching Equestrian Civil War (OOC)

Pinkazoid

So is Appleloosa going to stay in ruins? I mean is it destroyed to the point where the whole place is a pile of ash?

I wouldn't say so. I personally take offense to someone assuming they could just march down  to the middle of the south and then march back up again with "light" casualties. I mean Appleloosa, if given the chance to reply, WOULD have been defended. I mean its our main food source. Who doesn't protect that?

I could control Mac, Apple, Braeburn, Silverstar, really anyone needed. Anyway, this is a learn as we go type thing. Its harder to rp with multiple people then just a few. So we have to play nice and sometimes remember to slow down.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh........

Seriously? I'm just gonna make a few points now.

1.Ice Opal is now on the way to Dodge City and half-way there.

2. He was shipped off when not only conscious, but had clear plans to Dodge City that I even stated here, mostly because I didn't want that part to change unless meeting a Lunar Republican.

3. I wasn't even given the chance to say if I wanted to be flown away, much less deemed out of play until I woke up.

4. I already solved the problem where Higu hadn't mentioned me by leaving the area completely, hence I didn't even want or need to be found.

5. I was god-modded without permission.

6. There is no point 6, unless this counts. I just need to distract myself a bit.

That didn't work. What do I do now? Now I won't even make my planned journey to Dodge City!  :( What did I do wrong?

I'm sorry, but with this post being ignored, probably because it's so far up, I'm gonna post it again, because it explains why I'm so confused.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't say so. I personally take offense to someone assuming they could just march down  to the middle of the south and then march back up again with "light" casualties. I mean Appleloosa, if given the chance to reply, WOULD have been defended. I mean its our main food source. Who doesn't protect that?

I could control Mac, Apple, Braeburn, Silverstar, really anyone needed. Anyway, this is a learn as we go type thing. Its harder to rp with multiple people then just a few. So we have to play nice and sometimes remember to slow down.

Forget the Appleloosa thing, sorry 'bout that.

Appleloosa'll be fine, it's not only the major food source, but a chance for a perfect alliance with the Buffalo  make sure to bring that up at some point, maybe send Flutters, Rarity, or AJ there to talk with em'

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, but with this post being ignored, probably because it's so far up, I'm gonna post it again, because it explains why I'm so confused.

I think it was a misunderstanding. Let the one who godmodded you get online and correct the issue in the post they made No one can Godmod or control Anyone elses claimed Character. As for YOU yourself, put yourself back on course to Dodge City and ignore anything that was done with your character by someone else in this case. But I think that puts you alone if I remember right.

• Brohoof 1

I think it was a misunderstanding. Let the one who godmodded you get online and correct the issue in the post they made No one can Godmod or control Anyone elses claimed Character. As for YOU yourself, put yourself back on course to Dodge City and ignore anything that was done with your character by someone else in this case. But I think that puts you alone if I remember right.

Will do. I'll wait a while before I say I start seeing vendors outside of Dodge City, right before I rent a motel or something :P

Ok I'm really new at this, but if I could participate it would be great, if there's any changes you think might make him better, please tell me, with nothing else to say, I give you:

Name: Wavering Bass
Species: Earth Pony

Appearance:

[the little one to the left is his colt version]

wavering_sketch_by_dannyhollow-d5npsn1.j

Cutie Mark (if any): none

Personality: Pretty much calmed down at all times, always at service of the others, kinda loner, focused when need it otherwise his mind pretty much wanders everywhere.

Biography: Wavering grew up in the big city, meaning his family wasnt there all the time, he learned how to deal with it by himself by disctracting from everything with his headphones/earbuds, his "colllar" is from a jacket he got when he was young and he wears it all the time to remind him to learn about the past (he might have developed some kind of music-like magic due to 15 of listening almost non-stop but im not sure about it, what do you guys think?)

He's always listening to music and likes to fool people thinking he's not hearing them

Solar Kingdom

Branch within Faction: Solar Infantry

Ranking: Private

• Brohoof 1

Hey, please can I enter this character. He may be a little... different, but he isn't overpowered compared to the average soldier. Please let me know if it's okay!

Name: The Poacher
Species: Archaic Automaton

Appearance: post-10253-0-24540500-1355422875_thumb.png
Cutie Mark (if any):

Personality: Blank, expressionless yet respectful and honourable. It fights without magic, or technology and refuses to give up unless ordered to do so. Due to a glitch in his creation, The Poacher will occasionally forget its previous owner, resorting instead to taking commands from an alternative source (i.e. whoever happens to be nearby).
Biography: An age old experiment into the arcane that was discovered and activated by Lunar Republic scientists. It follows orders from those of high rank without question.

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom? Lunar
Branch within Faction: Umm... infantry?
Ranking: Weapon

Edited by Silverpoint345

Yay I'm off Mod Queue and can finally post

BTW I'm a DM, fear my power....... 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/whirlwind-r1650

post-6033-0-75249400-1352668389_thumb.jpg

Name: Whirlwind

species: Pegasus 

Cutie Marl: Tornado

Personality :doesn't like spiders, flip flopps between being very quite and very chatty(depending on the situation), likes to assess the situation and plan his actions out in his head before acting on them (often get him mistaken for being mad as he talks to him self at times), doesn't like being pinned down or and any kind of claustrophobic environmental were he can not move around much resulting in him getting agitated and panicky, he is very friendly but its easy to get on his nerves and if you insult him or his friend he won't be afraid to smack a pony, alway dought himself when he flys, often complains about a stinging feeling in his right wind, has a very over protective nature,HATES SPIDERS

how doe make a tornado trail.
when Whirlwind does his trick he build speed first then start to rapidly spin till he is nothing but a blur, as a trail starts to appear behind him, he stop spinning and uses his wing power to keep the tornado going and making sure it stays in control.

for the purpose of the RP my OC is a Mercanery who uses a Rapier and Parrying Dagger as well as a bow

now can some pony hire me so i have something to start with 

Hey, please can I enter this character. He may be a little... different, but he isn't overpowered compared to the average soldier. Please let me know if it's okay!

Appearance: attachicon.gifPoacher.png
Cutie Mark (if any):

Personality: Blank, expressionless yet respectful and honourable. It fights without magic, or technology and refuses to give up unless ordered to do so.
Biography: An age old experiment into the arcane that was discovered and activated by Lunar Republic scientists. It follows orders from those of high rank without question.

erm it would be nicer if you had a pony or something with in the shows cannon to RP with just for the sake of continuity and balance (not because he is overpowered but because he is unexplained ) 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

Ok I'm really new at this, but if I could participate it would be great, if there's any changes you think might make him better, please tell me, with nothing else to say, I give you:

Name: Wavering Bass

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance:

[the little one to the left is his colt version]

wavering_sketch_by_dannyhollow-d5npsn1.j

Cutie Mark (if any): none

Personality: Pretty much calmed down at all times, always at service of the others, kinda loner, focused when need it otherwise his mind pretty much wanders everywhere.

Biography: Wavering grew up in the big city, meaning his family wasnt there all the time, he learned how to deal with it by himself by disctracting from everything with his headphones/earbuds, his "colllar" is from a jacket he got when he was young and he wears it all the time to remind him to learn about the past (he might have developed some kind of music-like magic due to 15 of listening almost non-stop but im not sure about it, what do you guys think?)

He's always listening to music and likes to fool people thinking he's not hearing them

Solar Kingdom

Branch within Faction: Solar Infantry

Ranking: Private

Appearance: attachicon.gifPoacher.png

Cutie Mark (if any):

Personality: Blank, expressionless yet respectful and honourable. It fights without magic, or technology and refuses to give up unless ordered to do so.

You are both accepted. Although, Silver, that's quite an interesting character concept you have there.

Personality :doesn't like spiders, flip flopps between being very quite and very chatty(depending on the situation), likes to assess the situation and plan his actions out in his head before acting on them (often get him mistaken for being mad as he talks to him self at times), doesn't like being pinned down or and any kind of claustrophobic environmental were he can not move around much resulting in him getting agitated and panicky, he is very friendly but its easy to get on his nerves and if you insult him or his friend he won't be afraid to smack a pony, alway dought himself when he flys, often complains about a stinging feeling in his right wind, has a very over protective nature,HATES SPIDERS

when Whirlwind does his trick he build speed first then start to rapidly spin till he is nothing but a blur, as a trail starts to appear behind him, he stop spinning and uses his wing power to keep the tornado going and making sure it stays in control.

for the purpose of the RP my OC is a Mercanery who uses a Rapier and Parrying Dagger as well as a bow

erm it would be nicer if you had a pony or something with in the shows cannon to RP with just for the sake of continuity and balance (not because he is overpowered but because he is unexplained) 

Luna claims dominance over you. Come to the mountain, and prepare for a deal to be made...

Everypony, welcome PonyEcho, our third DM!

• Brohoof 1

erm it would be nicer if you had a pony or something with in the shows cannon to RP with just for the sake of continuity and balance (not because he is overpowered but because he is unexplained ) 

I guess he's just a mercinary.... though I could change it if you think that it would work better as an actual pony.

I guess he's just a mercinary.... though I could change it if you think that it would work better as an actual pony.

well its the case of he it a controlled creature for that to rely work you would need a character to control it too (a unicorn ) 

it a good concept you just need somepony to hold the leash 

Wow this Rp looks interesting, I'll sign up as my Vedana Purity.

Character sheet is in Signature.

Who are the good guys and who are the bad Luna republic or Solar Empire?

both side have there goods and bads it all depends on how you look at it (i.e. are you a luna or celestia fan ) if you want you can be a mercenary too doing jobs for both with out rely joining

also interesting character (makes me think of Lee Sin from LoL)

accepted you just need to pick a side 

well its the case of he it a controlled creature for that to rely work you would need a character to control it too (a unicorn ) 

it a good concept you just need somepony to hold the leash 

I guess that he would be controlled by whoever orders him around, he doesn't rely on magic to work, he only needs orders. That's why he can change who he follows randomly, taking orders from even the most unlikely of characters. At first, when he is first awakened, it might help to have a Lunar Republic member guide him and accompany him... though I don't see anyone wanting to do that. Most likely, they'll turn him on and tell him to fight. Any ideas?

Wow this Rp looks interesting, I'll sign up as my Vedana Purity.

Character sheet is in Signature.

Who are the good guys and who are the bad Luna republic or Solar Empire?

It's personal opinion. Luna says equality and new ways, Celestia says old ways are best, they both have grudges against each other they can't solve diplomatically, so...

OK. Basically, question is: Who is best pony? Luna or Celestia?

• Brohoof 1

both side have there goods and bads it all depends on how you look at it (i.e. are you a luna or celestia fan ) if you want you can be a mercenary too doing jobs for both with out rely joining

also interesting character (makes me think of Lee Sin from LoL)

accepted you just need to pick a side 

Hmmm I pick the Solar Empire :) Team Celestia go go go. xD

And lol really? I have many people say that he reminds people of the Blind Monk from David Caradine 'Kung Fu'

It's personal opinion. Luna says equality and new ways, Celestia says old ways are best, they both have grudges against each other they can't solve diplomatically, so...

Well it truly depends on who is the main ruler of Equestria out of Celestia or Luna?

Now i know both of them are the rulers, but who is the main head of it?

Hmmm I pick the Solar Empire :) Team Celestia go go go. xD

And lol really? I have many people say that he reminds people of the Blind Monk from David Caradine 'Kung Fu'

Well it truly depends on who is the main ruler of Equestria out of Celestia or Luna?

Now i know both of them are the rulers, but who is the main head of it?

Celestia and Luna are the main rulers of it. Celestia rules the Solar Empire, and Luna (played by me) is fighting back in retailiation.

You may post when ready.

OK Whirlwind is on his way to the mountains, so it could take awhile

also tomorrow i won't be on since i have my shoulder surgery so you won't rely see me depending on when i'm allowed to leave the hospital 

Oh yeah, considering Vedana Purity's nature, he is more of a 'last line of defense' pony. So if the innocent ponies in ponyville are to be under attack, do expect an angry kung fu blind pony. xD

Edited by Vedana Purity

also tomorrow i won't be on since i have my shoulder surgery so you won't rely see me depending on when i'm allowed to leave the hospital 

Ouch, shoulder surgery? What did you do, PonyEcho? Break it?

And I understand... mercenaries are always slow. :P

tore up my deltoid awhile back, turned into nerve damage and my right arm has been immobile because of it.

and what do you mean slow i have a lot of ground to carry and i can't fly because i would be tracked easily 

yeah keep in mind that are always likely to be NPC's in the clouds 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

Forget the Appleloosa thing, sorry 'bout that.

Appleloosa'll be fine, it's not only the major food source, but a chance for a perfect alliance with the Buffalo  make sure to bring that up at some point, maybe send Flutters, Rarity, or AJ there to talk with em'

Apparently they helped destroy Appleloosa. I don't remember Steeleyes logic in that one. I called BS, he had a counter argument. Didn't want to fight. Its okay because him and his unicorns are about to treated to some good ol' southern hospitality, war style.

You are both accepted. Although, Silver, that's quite an interesting character concept you have there.

Luna claims dominance over you. Come to the mountain, and prepare for a deal to be made...

Everypony, welcome PonyEcho, our third DM!

Hello Pony Echo, I'm Obsidian Winter, playing AJ and the 4th DM.

Duh, everyone knows its Luna...those that don't say that are just in self Denial...

Oh btw....I am waiting for Steeleye to post again to be fair to allow him to move around after he reads my Rp. Battle to retake Appleloosa and kill the solars who invaded has been setup to be played out by Col Mac, Sky Warden and I think another that represents us. Next post I make will have me on the outskirts of Baltimare. Then I'll wait for Flutters to reply and we'll start that battle. Should be fun. I hope we win it...

Oh how is that decided? Do we just try to out play each other, roll for it, etc?

• Brohoof 1

Apparently they helped destroy Appleloosa. I don't remember Steeleyes logic in that one. I called BS, he had a counter argument. Didn't want to fight. Its okay because him and his unicorns are about to treated to some good ol' southern hospitality, war style.

Hello Pony Echo, I'm Obsidian Winter, playing AJ and the 4th DM.

Duh, everyone knows its Luna...those that don't say that are just in self Denial...

Oh btw....I am waiting for Steeleye to post again to be fair to allow him to move around after he reads my Rp. Battle to retake Appleloosa and kill the solars who invaded has been setup to be played out by Col Mac, Sky Warden and I think another that represents us. Next post I make will have me on the outskirts of Baltimare. Then I'll wait for Flutters to reply and we'll start that battle. Should be fun. I hope we win it...

Oh how is that decided? Do we just try to out play each other, roll for it, etc?

Me and Hishuguri decide through our posts, strategy, numbers, the nine principles of war, discussion, fairness, and I roll a d100 for luck factor twice a battle. And if Berryzoid puts his two cents in, we listen to him.

So, there you go.

Me and Hishuguri decide through our posts, strategy, numbers, the nine principles of war, discussion, fairness, and I roll a d100 for luck factor twice a battle. And if Berryzoid puts his two cents in, we listen to him.

So, there you go.

Why is Hishu involved with that? He said himself he doesn't like to lose. I don't either, but thus far between the two of us, I've been the most balanced and fair. I guess I don't understand the logic of letting a DM and one side from the fight decide the outcome instead of DM and both sides of the fight. Maybe I misunderstood. I couldn't tell how much of that post was serious and which parts were joking.

• Brohoof 1

Why is Hishu involved with that? He said himself he doesn't like to lose. I don't either, but thus far between the two of us, I've been the most balanced and fair. I guess I don't understand the logic of letting a DM and one side from the fight decide the outcome instead of DM and both sides of the fight. Maybe I misunderstood. I couldn't tell how much of that post was serious and which parts were joking.

He is involved for purposes of fairness. For purposes of deciding terrain, inquiries considering the position of his troops and what he has, and other such things.