searching Equestrian Civil War (OOC)

Pinkazoid

Ice Opal is currently several hundred meters away from Higurashi's units that had headed toward Apple Loosa. Let's hope I don't need to improvise and do something crazy.

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Here's a list of my old names so you all remember me, old to new. Strawberries Yum/The Opal Family/The Opals/Luna Opal/Bumble Berry/Rainbow Jack/Colgate Revolution/Bad Seed/Bad Apple/The Alicorn Amulet/Opalicious/Doctor Who/The Tenth Doctor. I can't believe how long I've been here :')

Can anypony tell me where exactly is Dragon's mountain on the map? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Same here, but I just assumed it's the same mountain Canterlot sits upon, as it seems like the closest mountain to Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Here's a list of my old names so you all remember me, old to new. Strawberries Yum/The Opal Family/The Opals/Luna Opal/Bumble Berry/Rainbow Jack/Colgate Revolution/Bad Seed/Bad Apple/The Alicorn Amulet/Opalicious/Doctor Who/The Tenth Doctor. I can't believe how long I've been here :')

Same here, but I just assumed it's the same mountain Canterlot sits upon, as it seems like the closest mountain to Ponyville.

Well it seems a bit strange to me, considering Canterlot is a Solar territory and the mountain is just right beside it. Even though it is saying that it is a "Hotzone for attacking Ponyville" it seems easier for Lunars to attack Canterlot instead.

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 2

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

Well it seems a bit strange to me, considering Canterlot is a Solar territory and the mountain is just right beside it. Even though it is saying that it is a "Hotzone for attacking Ponyville" it seems easier for Lunars to attack Canterlot instead.

It is on the map known as Smoky Mountain.

@,, I give you your first warning. You just godmodded again- several times- in that last post. Why would she send reinforcements to Baltimare? Or how did Steeleye get out of the Lunar Republic unscathed? That, my friend, is godmodding, and I now officially give you a warning.

AKA: STRIKE ONE!

• Brohoof 2

SHOUT OUT!

Where are all the Solarians? I need to find a way to get to one of them, and if Higu ends up disappearing if there's a possibility he gets three strikes, I'll need somewhere to go.

Not to mention, er, I don't really want anyone but me controlling Ice Opal without permission, 'cuz, ya'know.

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Last I checked, Sunbeam (Solar Empire, yo.) was just a couple valleys away from Golden Age. I dunno what Golden Age has been up to lately, however. 

• Brohoof 1

oOo RIP Forums Writing Centre ;_; oOo

In my posts I specifically mentioned that he had no knowledge of her plans. I can pull up the exact sentence. And the very bottom of the post states he is effectively only half way to the border.

Oh, and I also mentioned why she sent troops to Baltimare: Recruitment.

Edited by Higurashi

lEcWpSV.jpg

Short Stories:

Aqua Mortem- (Dark) http://mlpforums.com/topic/66720-aqua-mortem/

To the last Man standing- (Comedy/Fighting) http://mlpforums.com/topic/69520-to-the-last-man-standing/

In my posts I specifically mentioned that he had no knowledge of her plans. I can pull up the exact sentence. And the very bottom of the post states he is effectively only half way to the border.

Oh, and I also mentioned why she sent troops to Baltimare: Recruitment.

So I went and took a nap so I could look this over with fresh eyes. I admit, when I first saw the Rp post I was like WTF, but I think I see the problem.

@Higurashi

Regardless if you meant to or not, you cant say 'even though I SAID she didn't know about this, she still acted on it'. It would be like me saying "Even though Applejack didn't know of Steeleyes attack to the South, she had sent the entire Lunar infantry to Appleloosa in the event someone attacked"

Well you have to ask yourself, WHY why I have done that kind of move unless I had some kind of knowledge that ti would be needed? You make these beautiful, long posts that I actually look forward to, but then they don't really hold any stratigy to them, just where you kicked so much flank and managed to do it all with little casualties. Think of it this way. Your path took you straight down the everyfree forest. What is just North of the Everyfree? Ponyville, right? Thats where this huge battle has been going. If you look at the map you breezed through Sweet Apple Acres, Everyfree forest, Appleloosa and now you are looking to exit out of this HUGE, and I mean like nearly 1\3rd of our territory without so much as a scratch.

You have to think things through. Would Appleloosa REALLY be that easy to take as the single most significant food supply to the Lunar Empire? No. Do you think that if you just blow a whole in the heart of your enemy territory you could just scoot out as easy as you please? No. Your enemy would seal you in, which is what I was doing. But then these magically supply lines showed up and you have every single fotress that you nearly destroyed, back up and running before I could even move a single pony down to help.

All I am saying is take a few steps back and look at how everyone else is going at this. One step at a time. Fluttershy could have already taken Baltimare by now if she did what you did, but she knows you can't just DO it. It takes time. Just slow down and let people respond to you. No one is going to give you the shaft. We want you here. Just remember when you go into battle like think out your post because once its posted, its done. You can't come back later after the other side has reacted and mention you did all this other stuff (like setting up supply lines and manning fortresses) because by then, its too late.

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 2

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

Maybe we should start another OOC thread saying we need more Solar side Troops. Thus far only a few have posted and I think Twilight is the only Mane six taken. The balance is kinda slacking. Just an idea. Maybe make a post like "Equestrian Civial War, Solar Members Needed." Or something.

• Brohoof 2

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

I try to make my posts fair enough, though I will admit that I have a strong will to not lose in any case. Perhaps I might not have explained enough of my posts, ignoring certain details which I will include in the future. Like where he made the entry wound into the Lunar Kingdom. From the map, though we actually have no distinct borders actually drawn, he would have entered to the right of ponyville, where the railroad crosses the river. (Right to the west of Baltimare.) He made an arc down through the south from there heading towards Apple-Loosa, in consequence crossing Dodge City and likely many other settlements. From Apple-Loosa he would go straight up on the map, likely popping out across the River from Ponyville if he is succesful.

Admittedly, taking Apple-Loosa and ransacking it is too forward. I took that from the assumption that the vast majority of troops would be in the Ponyville/Border area, leaving significantly fewer in the areas a good distance from those areas.

lEcWpSV.jpg

Short Stories:

Aqua Mortem- (Dark) http://mlpforums.com/topic/66720-aqua-mortem/

To the last Man standing- (Comedy/Fighting) http://mlpforums.com/topic/69520-to-the-last-man-standing/

ok sorry everyone, i've been in mod queue so i can RP and it seem like i'm gona be on it for the rest of the week.

:/ so i'm probably gona read though the RP and make sure everything is kept balanced, (i'll nurf anything i find odd and may be give buffs) also i'll be checking the continuity because thats how i role

also my OC is a mercenary so he will need to be hired (be sure to make the pay good plz :D) also i'll list his field and combat prowess later, also one of his trick were he can make a tornado trail is explained in his profile and it'll be nurfed 

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us

Er...if nopony noticed Ice Opal, ahem, Higurashi, then what should I do now? He's dehydrated by now, a full day without food and water, and he needs to be healed.

Actually, I take back the fact with the dehydrating. He'll just drench himself with ice that melts in the sun, eat some snow immediately after it's created, drink some melted ice, then make his way...somewhere. Any suggestions?

Is anypony in Dodge City right now? If not, that's fine too. I might as well make myself endure a treacherous journey up to Baltimare, then even further north to Fillydelphia, which as I assume are both neutral, before heading west along the Foul Mountain Range back to Canterlot. This seems drastic, which is why I'm going to Dodge City before I decided if I'm really going to do this.

• Brohoof 1

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

It is on the map known as Smoky Mountain.

@,, I give you your first warning. You just godmodded again- several times- in that last post. Why would she send reinforcements to Baltimare? Or how did Steeleye get out of the Lunar Republic unscathed? That, my friend, is godmodding, and I now officially give you a warning.

AKA: STRIKE ONE!

Well, Baltimare is right in between the NLR/SE territory (Assuming the river is their border) it's quite reasonable that they'd send reinforcements there to prevent any unwanted attacks, seeing Los Pegasus is under NLR control, and Baltimare looks like the next hot spot for attacks.

As for the rest, I kinda agree. 

That s something that needs to be taken up with Berryzoid. And maybe Hishu.

Anyways...

From we need solarians! Please join the Solar Empire! We have more than enough!

Well we can control several canon ponies, I'll be doing my best to bring them up as much as possible, so far I got Twilight, Rainbow, Spike, and Spitfire, if I can find away to post more I'll do more characters. The first version of this RP, I played as 10 different characters, including my two OC's, the Mane 6 and both the Princesses. Man, that RP was awesome ;___;

lel.png

:3

Well, Baltimare is right in between the NLR/SE territory (Assuming the river is their border) it's quite reasonable that they'd send reinforcements there to prevent any unwanted attacks, seeing Los Pegasus is under NLR control, and Baltimare looks like the next hot spot for attacks.

As for the rest, I kinda agree. 

Well we can control several canon ponies, I'll be doing my best to bring them up as much as possible, so far I got Twilight, Rainbow, Spike, and Spitfire, if I can find away to post more I'll do more characters. The first version of this RP, I played as 10 different characters, including my two OC's, the Mane 6 and both the Princesses. Man, that RP was awesome ;___;

So does that mean we can have two OC's? Or just an OC and a Mane 6? If we can have two OC's I would offer to add one to the solar empire.

As men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody to see you, to few to come in touch with you. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many

So is Appleloosa going to stay in ruins? I mean is it destroyed to the point where the whole place is a pile of ash?

When did that happen? o.o

Ehh, Major events such as those would be better to be planned out with one of the DM's

I guess it's too late to fix now, but that's some serious GM'ing o.o

Edited by Berryzoid!
  • Brohoof 1

lel.png

:3

Ugh........

Seriously? I'm just gonna make a few points now.

1.Ice Opal is now on the way to Dodge City and half-way there.

2. He was shipped off when not only conscious, but had clear plans to Dodge City that I even stated here, mostly because I didn't want that part to change unless meeting a Lunar Republican.

3. I wasn't even given the chance to say if I wanted to be flown away, much less deemed out of play until I woke up.

4. I already solved the problem where Higu hadn't mentioned me by leaving the area completely, hence I didn't even want or need to be found.

5. I was god-modded without permission.

6. There is no point 6, unless this counts. I just need to distract myself a bit.

That didn't work. What do I do now? Now I won't even make my planned journey to Dodge City!  :( What did I do wrong?

Edited by The Alicorn Amulet

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Name:Dawn Blazer
Species:unicorn

Appearance:coat the color of a sun rise(not sure exactly what color that is) with a dark blue/purple mane
Cutie Mark (if any):A large sun rising over some mountain peaks

Personality:Down to earth, rather smart in the magic department and book smart, quite the strategist.
Biography:Dawn Blazer found her love in light magic whens he accidentally healed her ill mother when she was young. She practiced light magic for most of her life and became a doctor at the age of 21. When the war started she entered the Solar Empires army to become a field medic. She also practiced in the art of chaos magic as to protect herself.

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom?:Solar kingdom
Branch within Faction:Solar mage
Ranking:Sargent

Nature-0

Chaos- 4

Dark-0

Light- 7(or 6 if 7 is to high)

Berryzoid? I suppose that your brohoof means that she is accepted into the RP right? Just wanted to be sure before I throw her on in.

Edited by Pr3datorTaco
  • Brohoof 1

As men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody to see you, to few to come in touch with you. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many