planning A Strange World. (Planning)

Miss Light Diamond

Ok, So I had an idea for an RP, But I figure I would see if anyone was interested first.

It will most likely be under advanced RP's.

Anyhow, So I was thinking, A group of scientists... Scientist Humans, Discover a way to create... Ponies, And the RP would be about four maybe five ponies figuring out that this place they were created in is evil and escape. Eventually they would meet humans that would help them figure out what is going on... Thats all I have at the moment.

I am also looking for someone to handle the RP topic, I would need someone who has started allot of RP's and they know what they are doing... Someone Very very experienced.

So If you are interested or if you have any ideas on how to make this RP more Awesome, Shoot.

I thought people would be interested in this. I guess I was wrong  -_-

Is there really no pony who thinks this would be a fun idea ?

• Brohoof 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfi0XI_uSfI

sorry.  The title made me think of that song.  Anyway, the story sounds odd to me.  Scientists creating ponies and that are made into a evil world?  For one, ponies are a real animal and it seems odd for people to make them even when they are real.  You need to say what the difference between these and the ones down on the farm.  Also you need to say what makes this world evil.  To me it sounds like the world we live in.  Just some more explain and detail is needed so people may start to like it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfi0XI_uSfI

sorry.  The title made me think of that song.  Anyway, the story sounds odd to me.  Scientists creating ponies and that are made into a evil world?  For one, ponies are a real animal and it seems odd for people to make them even when they are real.  You need to say what the difference between these and the ones down on the farm.  Also you need to say what makes this world evil.  To me it sounds like the world we live in.  Just some more explain and detail is needed so people may start to like it. 

This is the reason I put it under planning  ;)

I never really said anything about an evil world... I said evil scientists.

As for the part where ponies already exist... That is a good point, We would probably need to figure out why they would want to make them in the first place  :ph34r:

well, I dont know what u mean by cr3ate ponies

WHEN THEY ALREADY EXIST IN TEH WOURLDZ

or did you mean cartoon techincoulour ponies?

no wait i have an idea why they would make them.

because ponies

XD XD XD XD.(yeah, im high.)

ok srsly time guys. The idea could be that upon thinking the scientists are bad, they gain the false presumption that the world is the same. also, the scientists could have done this for cloning, and the clones merely exist for the purpose of disection in order to understand the equine body.

Edited by darklord260

well, I dont know what u mean by cr3ate ponies

WHEN THEY ALREADY EXIST IN TEH WOURLDZ

or did you mean cartoon techincoulour ponies?

That is what I mean...But even if they were just technicolor flying doing magic ponies we would still need to figure out why they would be created in the first place.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

That is what I mean...But even if they were just technicolor flying doing magic ponies we would still need to figure out why they would be created in the first place.

i edited my post now go edit your

GUITAR SOLO

ok but rlly by idea is a good idea. also i'd be happy to start the sign ups.

I got it!!!! EVIL Scientists using trans-dimentional tech open a portal and suck 6 random ponies (or the mane 6) through! Then the story is what they got through and how they escape! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! INSPIRATION....maybe....

but no, seriously..not a bad idea....Evil BRONY Scientists!

Edited by Obsidian_Winter

I got it!!!! EVIL Scientists using trans-dimentional tech open a portal and suck 6 random ponies (or the mane 6) through! Then the story is what they got through and how they escape! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! INSPIRATION....maybe....

but no, seriously..not a bad idea....Evil BRONY Scientists!

I kinda like that idea... We would also need some people to be...People, Maybe like, Two unicorns, Two Pegasai, Two Earth Ponies... And Maybe two Weak alicorns... I totally have dibs on one of them, If we decide to have them in it.

Also We dont want to start Sign ups just yet, and I will handle them.

• Brohoof 1

I kinda like that idea... We would also need some people to be...People, Maybe like, Two unicorns, Two Pegasai, Two Earth Ponies... And Maybe two Weak alicorns... I totally have dibs on one of them, If we decide to have them in it.

Also We dont want to start Sign ups just yet, and I will handle them.

Well, You can use my Alicorn if you want or I can play a mane 6 pony. whatever you need sugar cube.

• Brohoof 1

ooh how about this for a plan. the scientists took the memory and behavoir of a group of humans and transversed them to ponies. they grew their wing/horns and can fly/ use magic because of the personality and ability they had before their memory gor swapped. And they're so colourful so they stand  out if they do escape.

• Brohoof 1

I have a character who's an suspisious antagonistic Hater so he'd fit as a human-turned-pony or as one sucked in from the Ponyverse.

I like the idea of disection purposes - but what if the Scientists were trying teleportation devices and the humans got turned into pony-folk because of that? And since they have the Ponies anyways they want to try to figure out how they exist/talk and stuff for the sake of science?

• Brohoof 1

I actually really like that idea @SunsetDancer

Humans accidentally get turned into ponies and are kept in a scientific facility... Sounds good to me.

Now I just need to find an experienced role player to help me with the RP DMing... I can handle the OOC stuff but I have always gotten stressed out and confused when it comes to the RP topic.

Ok... What do you guys think of this.

A group of scientists figure out how to connect to other dimensions through the mind of another human, But the only way they can do that is through the mind of a child because their minds are connected to other worlds... That is why they are more imaginative.

Anyhow, They choose a young girl who is connected to Equestria.

So, The Scientists plan is to send something through the portal... Just to see what would happen, And when When they turn on the machine that opens the portal everyone in that general aria gets turned into a pony and are held in the laboratory.

Eventually they escape and need to find a way to ether travel to equestria so they aren't always being chased, Or just find a way to be turned back into people... What do you guys think ?

@@Obsidian_Winter,@@SunsetDancer, @, @@Jghx5,  

• Brohoof 1

I actually really like that idea @SunsetDancer

Humans accidentally get turned into ponies and are kept in a scientific facility... Sounds good to me.

Now I just need to find an experienced role player to help me with the RP DMing... I can handle the OOC stuff but I have always gotten stressed out and confused when it comes to the RP topic.

Ok... What do you guys think of this.

A group of scientists figure out how to connect to other dimensions through the mind of another human, But the only way they can do that is through the mind of a child because their minds are connected to other worlds... That is why they are more imaginative.

Anyhow, They choose a young girl who is connected to Equestria.

So, The Scientists plan is to send something through the portal... Just to see what would happen, And when When they turn on the machine that opens the portal everyone in that general aria gets turned into a pony and are held in the laboratory.

Eventually they escape and need to find a way to ether travel to equestria so they aren't always being chased, Or just find a way to be turned back into people... What do you guys think ?

@@Obsidian_Winter,@@SunsetDancer, @, @@Jghx5,  

I'll go with this. I can help as a DM. I have 15 years Rp experience, plus I don't see people being able to take this too far out of hand. Consider me on board. *salute*

• Brohoof 1

So is the key to thier portal the little girl? I think we need to agree on a 'portal out' before we actually start... also, are there specific characters you have in mind Flame or whatever goes?

Edited by SunsetDancer
  • Brohoof 1

So is the key to thier portal the little girl? I think we need to agree on a 'portal out' before we actually start... also, are there specific characters you have in mind Flame or whatever goes?

Maybe One pegasai, One unicorn, One earth pony... And one Alicorn... We can also switch those from one too two. Also two, Maybe three humans... It would be awesome if they were bronies.

• Brohoof 1

could I be a *non evil* scientist in the room who becomes a unicorn? He doesnt believe in magic so he has a reaaaally hard time with it!

Everyone who changes into a pony would be a scientist working on the project... There could be a couple people who were walking by or were watching who get changed as well.

hmm....then who are the ones who decide that they stay as a 'project'? Or is it others watching the experiment in another room?

Well, I was thinking it would be a huge laboratory... Kinda like the Umbrella Corporation in Resident evil... So the place would be full of other scientists, So... Yea they would be watching from another room.

situation would be a glass room within a corporation room then? everyone in the glaas room would turn pony - so lets say 5 or 6 get 'ponyfied' and one is a little girl?

Yes, The people in the glass room get all ponified... I think it should be how close the people were to the little girl... Or boy, Whoever... anyhow, The girl and the person closest to her get changed into alicorn's then the next two closest people get changed into unicorns and so on and so forth.

well, there would be a parent to hold his/her hand or to hold the other parent... i'm assuming, orthere would be a scientist to hold down/monitor the situation...you mentioned it's like umbrella....so would this kid be secretly kidnapped, or volunteer?

• Brohoof 1

well, there would be a parent to hold his/her hand or to hold the other parent... i'm assuming, orthere would be a scientist to hold down/monitor the situation...you mentioned it's like umbrella....so would this kid be secretly kidnapped, or volunteer?

Secretly kidnapped... It makes them sound more evil.

And I think @Obsidian_Winter and I were going to be the two alicorn's... Obsidian do you think you could make your OC a little bit younger to mach the RP ?