Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Always fun to see what your friends think of you

Finesthour

For the love of God, I wish people would stop doing this gender stereotyping. It's just so ridiculous. Sure, my friend who got be into MLP in the first place was a dirty-minded, womanising, stereotypical man; this show can get to anyone, masculine or feminine : P

Though Rose, are you sure he was really aiming the argument at you? There's a difference between hating the game and hating the player. Though I've always found my closest friends are the ones who are part of/tolerate the brony fandom...

For the love of God, I wish people would stop doing this gender stereotyping. It's just so ridiculous. Sure, my friend who got be into MLP in the first place was a dirty-minded, womanising, stereotypical man; this show can get to anyone, masculine or feminine : P

Though Rose, are you sure he was really aiming the argument at you? There's a difference between hating the game and hating the player. Though I've always found my closest friends are the ones who are part of/tolerate the brony fandom...

Sometimes if people know something and they want to make it obvious they hate that, they'll attack the thing as a means to attack the person

Typical behavior for young kids. His maturity seems to be that of a 10 year old. He should really look at his own post again and see how stupid it is. And then automatically think that "EVERYONE" agrees with him?

Gods...

Reminds me of that time on this forum, this one guy called me an ADHD borderline sociopath. Then claimed he wasn't attacking anyone specifically.

That guy must have some kind of memory disorder, or he is just an ass.

Also he appears to not know what he's talking about, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Anti Social Personality Disorder are two completely different disorders (I may be wrong though). As evidence, my close friend Robin suffers from ADHD but he is very sociable person.

That guy must have some kind of memory disorder, or he is just an ass.

Also he appears to not know what he's talking about, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Anti Social Personality Disorder are two completely different disorders (I may be wrong though). As evidence, my close friend Robin suffers from ADHD but he is very sociable person.

I called him out for it, he was being a dick though. I told him that.

On the topic of gender stereotypes:

In my English class today we turned in a narrative assignment. The assignment was to describe one of the scenes (of our choosing) from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn from Jim's perspective.

I wrote a very emotional piece involving his link to his daughter and wife. I actually cried a little writing it.

Then just after finishing peer-editing, for some reason this topic comes up (we have random discussions sometimes) "Men can't write emotionally..." I nearly puked when I heard this. Being both a creative writer and a poet I love my emotions, how could they say men can't/shouldn't have them?

My good friends (who are male and seemingly open-minded individuals) were actually supporting this viewpoint, what is this madness?! :blink:

The one upside is that our teacher actually turned the discussion into an experiment. She will remove the names from randomly selected narratives and have us vote whether we think a male or female wrote it. I really hope mine is one of them, I want to prove em' dead wrong! :P

Back on the actual topic:

If your friend really thinks that is what being a man is about I feel genuinely sorry for him. He is letting society limit who he can be, and that is just plain sad.

I hope he can be reasoned with, if he really is a close friend he should stick by you no matter what!

I dunno about you, but because so many people at my school don't go deep enough into the internet they have no idea what a brony is, you apparently need to go into the deep internet out side of facebook and populated youtube to find bronies, so even I knew a person as a hater and they knew what a brony was before I told them, they are instantly my friend.