ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

Whats wrong with my brain to want to do this xD

Well anyway.

We need nurses as well as patients.

You can just go and make your OC go crazy for some reason

We need an equal number of nurses to patients.

Yes.  I'll need a link to your character.

Rules:

• No mary-sues, over-powered characters, or whatever blah blah blah.
  • No alicorns.
  • Only up to two characters.
  • Use good grammar, seriously.  I can take some simple mistakes, because I make those too.  But at least try.
  • If you use two characters in one post, please separate them using the line like I did above the rules. 
  • Nothing too mature okay?

Nurses/Doctors Assigned To Patients:

• Felix North assigned to Angel Feather
  • Mystical Flow assigned to Nameless
  • Radium assigned to Darkerlight
  • Mystical Flow assigned to Yavolin
  • Doctor Stable assigned to Darkerlight
  • Gareck Doran assigned to Feather Whirl
  • Abyss assigned to Autumn Dream
  • ___________ assigned to Wind Slicer

If you would like to have your nurse/doctor be assigned to some pony, feel free to ask or I will put you with a random pony.

Players:

Edited by Feather Gem
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds interesting enough. :3

My new OC Felix North would fit perfectly as a nurse since he's a wanna-be doctor, despite his young age. Judge him however you'd like though~

May I just ask for a few more info on some things, such as the place the RP will be taking place in and whatnot?

Also, um... I think you linked Mystical Flow's edit page instead of the actual character page. :P

will you can ask some pony from your role play to join in.

and also is there any romance in this rp?

Nah.  Anyway, more already joined.

If we get one more nurse, I'll start it up.

And there can be if you want Romance.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/darkerlight-r2065 hope its not too late i want to go insane and be in a mental asylum as apony called Darkerlight hehe

xD Never too late to go insane

Sounds interesting enough. :3

My new OC Felix North would fit perfectly as a nurse since he's a wanna-be doctor, despite his young age. Judge him however you'd like though~

May I just ask for a few more info on some things, such as the place the RP will be taking place in and whatnot?

Also, um... I think you linked Mystical Flow's edit page instead of the actual character page. :P

I can link to edit pages O.O

Weird. xD

Do you want to be Angel's nurse/doctor by the way :lol:

Do you want to be Angel's nurse/doctor by the way :lol:

Sounds good to me! Anything goes~ I just hope his young age and his ghost-like appearance won't bother her much. :3

So, um... Any idea of the RP's  location? Because I might need a reason for Felix to travel and study somewhere else than Canterlot, his town.

Sounds good to me! Anything goes~ I just hope his young age and his ghost-like appearance won't bother her much. :3

So, um... Any idea of the RP's  location? Because I might need a reason for Felix to travel and study somewhere else than Canterlot, his town.

Sure.  I could always change it to some place else.  Manehatten?  Trottingham?  Las Pegasus?  Neigh Zealand (xD)? Fillydelphia?  Marelaysia (I know a lot about Marelaysia xD)?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/pony-city-name-puns-from-ponychan.html

Anything goes.  It doesn't really matter to me.

will you can ask some pony from your role play to join in.

and also is there any romance in this rp?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/darkerlight-r2065 hope its not too late i want to go insane and be in a mental asylum as apony called Darkerlight hehe

this actually looks pretty good i will be a nurse to even things out and because my OC Radium even though she works at a nuclear lab she minored in Medicle science in canterlot university

heres the link: Radium - Characters - Roleplay Characters - MLP Forums

Accepted!

Okay then guys.  You can now decide who you want to be your nurse/patient and then we can begin.

okay, after a random  careful 5 minuits of thought i have decided to be darkerlights nurse (i have a great twist in mind for the RP)

what time will it start

Okay.  Lets wait for confirmation by Rolle. it will start as soon as every pony has their nurse and patient sorted out.

ok

even though im not radioactive just magactive get it hehe well then its sorted i guess

like it says she minored in medicel science(including  psychology)

Edited by lightning strike
  • Brohoof 1

okay, after a random  careful 5 minuits of thought i have decided to be darkerlights nurse (i have a great twist in mind for the RP)

what time will it start

Okay.  Lets wait for confirmation by Rolle.

it will start as soon as every pony has their nurse and patient sorted out.

If you'd like - warning you now, he might toy with her...I've been reading waaay too many Joker comics and Zsaz stuff online. heh.

I read her profile...Is she bipolar?

Sounds interesting xD I have a feeling I'll enjoy this roleplay...

I don't think she is xD  What about her made you think that though?

what time will it start

ok

well sure you can be mah nurse... even though im not radioactive just magactive get it hehe well then its sorted i guess

"Her cutie mark are four waves. Two are light blue. Two are dark blue.

The two different colors represent the two different voices in her head."

that comment, maybe?

Oh. xD That.

I guess she is sort of bipolar.

Shes like that when she tries to weigh two sides to see which is right and which is wrong.

We still need a nurse for Yavolin before we begin.  If any pony is willing to play as two characters, please speak up.

Otherwise, we'll just wait for a nurse.  I won't be accepting any more patients until we get one.

Unless...a nurse could look after two patients as well right?

We have begun the roleplay!

Have fun every pony ;)  Lets make this last

And Happy Holidays as well.

Edited by Feather Gem
  • Brohoof 2

Wait who are the blue and white mare... im confused... plz lemme out of this glass box now can i atleast can i get some water?

The white mare is my OC as well.  Angel Feather.

The blue mare is not important.  She was Angel's...caretaker...