Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need everypony's help! (FanFiction Creation!)

~SadisticFluttershy~

Hello everypony.

I am in needing help....... but with what?

Well since i am off school for the next 2 weeks.. and i have decided to type up a fan fiction, as i held off writing the book i am writing now to make a fan fiction while i have a ton of time on my hands.

So.. you may ask, what's the story gonna be about? It's gonna be about when Twilight Sparkle gets corrupted.. but how? Answer: Dark Magic.

Twilight is in her library doing her every day studying for something new.... then she starts hearing voices in her head, she then says "Who's there?!" *Mwuhahahaaa* "Hello?" 

It's King Sombra that is in her head. He found a way of getting inside Twilight's Mind.

A bit later after some events, King Sombra corrupts twilight into thinking these certain things and stuff and then everything changes.. but not yet.

When her friends notices that twilight's behavior is real different than normal, they know something's up.

They notice the change in her behavior.. her act.. her magic especially.. It's not normal magic.. it's dark magic.. and then they start to notice physical changes.. such as her horn.

Those are my idea's for the story... but again, i could use someponies help who have made a fanfiction themselves, and i perfer a person who's fanfiction was successful.

But what do you guys think of the idea? i am ready for everypony's opinion.

Thanks.

Edited by Fluttershy-
  • Brohoof 4

I like an idea in Skyrim, where at the mage's college, you're told that magic can corrupt. You control the magic, or it controls you. What if Twilight was studying so much into magic that she becomes hungry for more knowledge in magic, and this leads to corruption. Just a thought I had while reading this. :P

• Brohoof 1

Hello everypony.

I am in needing help....... but with what?

Well since i am off school for the next 2 weeks.. and i have decided to type up a fan fiction, as i held off writing the book i am writing now to make a fan fiction while i have a ton of time on my hands.

So.. you may ask, what's the story gonna be about? It's gonna be about when Twilight Sparkle gets corrupted.. but how? Answer: Dark Magic.

Twilight is in her library doing her every day studying for something new.... then she starts hearing voices in her head, she then says "Who's there?!" *Mwuhahahaaa* "Hello?" 

It's King Sombra that is in her head. He found a way of getting inside Twilight's Mind.

A bit later after some events, King Sombra corrupts twilight into thinking these certain things and stuff and then everything changes.. but not yet.

When her friends notices that twilight's behavior is real different than normal, they know something's up.

They notice the change in her behavior.. her act.. her magic especially.. It's not normal magic.. it's dark magic.. and then they start to notice physical changes.. such as her horn.

Those are my idea's for the story... but again, i could use someponies help who have made a fanfiction themselves, and i perfer a person who's fanfiction was successful.

But what do you guys think of the idea? i am ready for everypony's opinion.

Thanks.

That sounds awesome. But as long as Applejacks in there. Without Applejack, its horrible. Anywho, I would be glad to be a pre reader if you make it. But the only way I could see it would be google docs.

Seems like a pretty solid idea for a fic. You could have the first few chapters with Twilight going through the mental problems Sombra is putting her through. Then maybe after a few days she starts getting physical developments of corruption as well. Intitally Twilight would not want to tell her friends and to keep Spike out of danger she'd want to force him out to live with somepony elses house with that you could have sub-plot with The Twi/Spike relationship our something but whatever floats your boat.

Eventially Twilight gives into the corruption and she goes berserk destroying everything in sight. Celestia and Luna come in attempt to free Twilight from corruption without doing something too drastic but they get defeated because of that fact. Later the rest of the mane 6 come and try to do the same......

Im just going ideas without really thinking about them so dint mind the quality.

I myself am working on my very first fan fic. I would be happy to read your story once finished. I am also eager to receive some tips on making fan fiction. I have the first chapter of the story I'm writing here. It would be awesome if I could get some feedback!

Seems like a pretty solid idea for a fic. You could have the first few chapters with Twilight going through the mental problems Sombra is putting her through. Then maybe after a few days she starts getting physical developments of corruption as well. Intitally Twilight would not want to tell her friends and to keep Spike out of danger she'd want to force him out to live with somepony elses house with that you could have sub-plot with The Twi/Spike relationship our something but whatever floats your boat. Eventially Twilight gives into the corruption and she goes berserk destroying everything in sight. Celestia and Luna come in attempt to free Twilight from corruption without doing something too drastic but they get defeated because of that fact. Later the rest of the mane 6 come and try to do the same...... Im just going ideas without really thinking about them so dint mind the quality.

amnesia the dark decent anyone?

I mean you could include an abandoned mental asylum or dark castle lost in a chain of volcanic islands shrouded in dark grey/red mist, or cloud. With alarming shadow shape figures hidden in the depths. In which she takes up residence for the duration of the crisis.

Edited by HaloBrony117

Well I certainly don't have a claim to fame the likes of Pen Stroke or KKat; I'm more than willing to lend a hoof. (I am writing my own story right now though.) Anyway, just let me know what you need in the way of advice and I'll help you out in any way I can.

Well, i would love for anypony to make fan art!

I already have a couple of my friends doing that.. and i'd love to see your work!(Pointing to everyone!)

=====================UPDATE=======================

Oh.. my... god.. you guy's have to check this out!

Credit to @Scootalove for making this awesome cover for the fanfiction!

Great work bro! *BroHoof* /)

i absolutely love it :wub:

Also.. I need help with a idea of a topic of the fanfiction, so if you guys could. please come up with names!

and the ones that i pick, i will make a poll of it and link it back here.

post-7390-0-95775500-1356233271.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy-
  • Brohoof 2

It sounds like it has a lot of promise but how does King Sombra possess her? King Sombra went down a bit too easily for my taste so maybe King Sombra left a bit of his spirit inside of Twilight before he was defeated in the Crystal Empire 2 parter because he knew that he would go down so he had to do that so he could rise up again to fight another day.

Right.... there.

One of my idea's that i had was that... i got from my bud Jess.(On skype)

is that Twilight returns to Crystal Kingdom.

My additional words.

Twilight goes to the Crystal Kingdom to visit Shining Armor and Cadence to catch up, but a bit later she says she's gonna go to the Library to do some studying on dark magic. They were both concerned about having twilight into doing that, but they let her go and do that. Once she's there.. she goes to the magic section and finds a black book with a title "Dark Magic". She takes it out.. finds a table and starts to read on about dark magic. But, the book is cursed... but that's one thing that Twilight didn't know about. As she's reading the book.. she starts hearing voices, which of course, is King Sombra. Twilight: "Hello?" Mwuhahahaha "Anypony there?" Sombra:"You have opened a book that i have cursed over a thousand years ago, and now.. you must suffer!" Twilight then freaks out, and starts to run, but it's 2 late. King Sombra's spirit was already inside her mind. She returns to the crystal castle back up to Shining Armor and Cadence and she tells them about it.. They only said that you're just hearing things. Twilight then returns to ponyville that night.. she goes to sleep, but then starts to have nightmares about what happend at the library. (more comming soon!)

That's all i can give for part of the idea of what will go into the fanfiction

Edited by Fluttershy-
  • Brohoof 3

That's good but I got something too.

The horn of King Sombra that came off at the end of the crystal empire lands somewhere near ponyville the horn cannot regenerate back into King Sombras original form. So instead it moves on it's own in the shadows. Meanwhile Twilight is practicing dark magic in her library this attracts King Sombras horn to her and the following night the horn merges with her......putting King Sombras eessence in her. This could be the start of the mental changes in Twilight and her corruption.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 1

I like wear your going with this, the whole dark magic and all its a good idea.

This is just a thought, have it so her so twilights friends can't do much for her, but the ones that can help her are those that have been held by the iron fist evilsuch as Luna and Trixe,

"Fore those that know the power of darkness know how to fight agienst it"

Update guys!

I am now in the Rough draft stage of the writing process.. and so far i am pretty satisfied. i am having help from @Scootalove

and i appreciate everypony's ideas! especially Chaotic Harmony's.. thus i have used in my fanfiction.

-UPDATE-

Almost complete with Chapter 1!

We are making progress with the story.

Chapter 2 will be worked on today i am hoping.  :)

i just hope.

Edited by Fluttershy-
  • Brohoof 1

id probably read it, givej the fact that i never read. Ever

I mean ironicly i have my own fanfic, in an alternative world where fluttershy is a pirate

shybeard the pirate! that would be awesome! may i read your fanfic?um.. i mean... if that is ok with you! it woul really interest me to see fluttershy as a pirate even more than my spike X bloomberg fic i am writing.

shybeard the pirate! that would be awesome! may i read your fanfic?um.. i mean... if that is ok with you! it woul really interest me to see fluttershy as a pirate even more than my spike X bloomberg fic i am writing.
yeh... Not to rock your boat (c wut i did thar) but by "i have my own fanfic" i meant " i have my own fanfic planned" and me bieng a procrastinator

well...

Chapter 1 is complete and is being edited @Scootalove

It'll be on http://www.fimfiction.net/

It'll be up asap! i promise :)  *Pinkie Promise*

Looking forward to you guys reading chapter 1 and getting yall's opinions.

and i'll most likely see crititism, but all that'll do is help. ;)

Edited by Fluttershy-

Pretty cool idea! Well, first of all, you'll need to make a list or something of events happening in your story. Then ask yourself: Why is she doing that? Where do these events all lead to? What's the climax? What's the point of the story? Stuff like that (Oh Celestia, I'm sounding like a teacher :P) but you know what I mean. 

Don't stop writing! Just brainstorm some ideas to make this into a super cool story!!! :D I'm sure it'll turn out great! You could also share it with us when your finished. I'd love to see your finished work. 

Pixie, like i said, chapter 1 is finished, and the story has a set of events leading to the main event.

this story has to have many different settings for the story to make any clear sense.

but chapter 2 will be started later this week.. such as thursday or so.