Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just Another Fluttershy

Octavia's Cellozoid

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your picture, other than some simple clean ups that need to be done.  Some people like this type of art style.  There's people out there that do simple comics based off how you're drawing. 

Now, don't think you can't improve on your style.  Maybe you could find a better way to draw the mouth,nose, muzzle, whatever you want to call it.  Always attempt to improve on how you do your art, maybe you'll find different ways to draw wings to give your art a nice flair of appeal to being different for each piece.  And please, don't get sucked into drawing those manga stylized eyes that is easy to recognize as those 'sailor moon' eyes.  Try something different, or simple.  Example, this person here. ->

Blindsight.  See the eyes in the avatar that is used?  Those would look wonderful if you did that on your characters.

• Brohoof 1

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your picture, other than some simple clean ups that need to be done.  Some people like this type of art style.  There's people out there that do simple comics based off how you're drawing. 

Now, don't think you can't improve on your style.  Maybe you could find a better way to draw the mouth,nose, muzzle, whatever you want to call it.  Always attempt to improve on how you do your art, maybe you'll find different ways to draw wings to give your art a nice flair of appeal to being different for each piece.  And please, don't get sucked into drawing those manga stylized eyes that is easy to recognize as those 'sailor moon' eyes.  Try something different, or simple.  Example, this person here. ->

Blindsight.  See the eyes in the avatar that is used?  Those would look wonderful if you did that on your characters.

I should probably mention that my avatar wasn't drawn by me, just to be fair. :) It was done by ponywise. By the way, she certainly has a unique way of drawing eyes (and she knows it), you could check that out, too!

• Brohoof 1

I should probably mention that my avatar wasn't drawn by me, just to be fair. :) It was done by ponywise. By the way, she certainly has a unique way of drawing eyes (and she knows it), you could check that out, too!

What you guys said has led me to revise my style. I did end up with this-

post-4683-0-15357900-1356542061_thumb.jpg

I've changed how I do my eyes, and wings.

Wings- More detail, for the most part.

Example- post-4683-0-13489000-1356542138_thumb.jpg

Eyes- just eye color and shine. Everything outlined in body outline, and more eyelashes.

Example- post-4683-0-88809300-1356542215_thumb.jpg

Put it on a pony...

post-4683-0-91097800-1356542244_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

What did you create this in? It's a very... different style you used but it kind of works. If you maybe spaced it out a little more and fixed some of the the proportion issues it would look pretty damn awesome.

All I've got is Adobe Ideas on my iPad. I've done better, this was just something I threw together really quick. Didn't have much time :/

All I've got is Adobe Ideas on my iPad.

I thought you might have done it buy hand some how. The lines looked a little too smooth and natural for something done by mouse. You used your fingers or a stylus right, seeing as though it was done on an ipad? That explains parts being out of proportion a little bit, i have Autodesk sketch on my android phone and it's pretty annoying to try and get a picture right.

• Brohoof 1

I thought you might have done it buy hand some how. The lines looked a little too smooth and natural for something done by mouse. You used your fingers or a stylus right, seeing as though it was done on an ipad? That explains parts being out of proportion a little bit, i have Autodesk sketch on my android phone and it's pretty annoying to try and get a picture right.

Finger- my stylus fell apart after using it for five hours straight. Adobe Ideas has an auto-smoothing setting, so it always fixes my lines. It does get a bit annoying, sometimes. :)