Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what did you get for christmas?

jparty76

I also got the Rainbow Dash PJ pants...  Another gift was a MLP Mug for my coffee and I gave my wife a Pinkie Pie snap bracelet and other Pinkie Pie stuff.

Oh, and I just spent some of my Christmas money another Fluttershy t-shirt and a Derpy t-shirt

*koff* I got (and this is just the ponies...)

Crystal Motion Applejack

Crystal Motion Twilight Sparkle

Crystal Motion Rainbow Dash

Fashion Style Rarity

Fashion Style Twilight Sparkle

Vinyl Figure Rainbow Dash

http://www.welovefine.com/3285-rose-window.html MLP Rose Window Shirt

http://www.welovefine.com/3547-rolling-up-chaos.html Discord Rolling Up Chaos shirt

Luna Is Best Princess Shirt

My hubby and mommy spoiled me :D

And I got my Bow for Christmas too! It looks like Merida's from Brave..<3 it was a good Christmas.

• Brohoof 1

I got a wallet that says 'Brony' with Rainbow Dash on it. And a blanket with Rainbow Dash that says '20& cooler'. I got figurines of the Mane 6, headphones with Rarity and her cutie mark on them, a whole bunch of shirts of my favorite bands, money (which was used to buy an Applejack T-shirt, and a TON of pistachios  :wub:

Pony: I got Season 1 on DVD, the Octavia "Music is My Life" shirt, Zecora, SDCC Derpy, Derpy Hoodie, and two blind bags that held Princess Celestia and a random white pegasus with pink hair.

Non Pony Family: The Four Horsemen Living Dead Dolls Set, Alice Cooper Welcome 2 My Nightmare on Vinyl, Avenged Sevenfold Seventh Trumpet CD, Rue Hunger Games Figure, Hunger Games Hoodie with Katniss and Peeta on it, Skelita Calaveras, Jinafire Long, and Ghouls Rule Abbey Monster High dolls, Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, Junior Mints, A GIANT Hersey Kiss, Cat's Resume bag, and a Machine Head rubber bracelet.

Non Pony Secret Santa from Living Dead Dolls Forums: Beelzebub Living Dead Doll, Alice Cooper Billion Dollar Babies CD, and something else on the way.