Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you do last night?

Reecejackox

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was hanging out with my sister and her partner last night at my place! We played ping pong, had a couple of drinks, and I tried on a pair of handcuffs for the first time! ...Context needed, her partner is a former officer XD 
But yes, 'twas a fun night!

2 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

I was hanging out with my sister and her partner last night at my place! We played ping pong, had a couple of drinks, and I tried on a pair of handcuffs for the first time! ...Context needed, her partner is a former officer XD 
But yes, 'twas a fun night!

Please say there was a magic trick:twi:  

41 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

I hadPizza and went to Church last night as I walked I saw a beautiful night sky I saw like 1 or 2 stars peaking out where I am at

You made me curious by saying that you went to church! What is your religion? I hope it's okay to speak a little bit about religion. :twi:

Well I am Christian though in the past I haven't  been in any church for awhile don't  know why but every once in awhile when I was homeless we would go to these churches during the Holidays mostly Christmas but some churches never really stick until I came too this one two months ago I keep going back cause I need go and find out why my life is messed up during what I went through

(edited)
1 hour ago, Silverspark184 said:

Well I am Christian though in the past I haven't  been in any church for awhile don't  know why but every once in awhile when I was homeless we would go to these churches during the Holidays mostly Christmas but some churches never really stick until I came too this one two months ago I keep going back cause I need go and find out why my life is messed up during what I went through

It's awful! I want to spend an entire day hugging you now to comfort you! It really make me sad to see somepony else suffer like this! If you ever need somepony to speak to about your problems or anything else, I'll be happy to listen to you. :kindness:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

@Silverspark184 Sometimes, Gods can't help you while a friend can.

Wow! That was so deep! I think I'll put that in the quote file of my brain to remember it! Right between "Inactions change the world as much as actions." and "Before denying that robots will have emotions, you must keep in mind that you are a machine made of gristle and blood."! :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 Sometimes, Gods can't help you while a friend can.

Wow! That was so deep! I think I'll put that in the quote file of my brain to remember it! Right between "Inactions change the world as much as actions." and "Before denying that robots will have emotions, you must keep in mind that you are a machine made of gristle and blood."! :laugh:

sometimes I wish I could have a friend that I can just talk too outside the internet someone that will watch My little pony with me even though we adults and maybe go places I never  been and probably push me to try something new