Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you accomplish today?

Shadow Stallion

A week of fasting. To test and cleanse our psyche.
Many issues in the subconscious were brought to light as a result of the abstinence of means through which internal issues are denied from surfacing. The appearances crumble under pressure, in order for us to face our true selves.

Week two of intermediate fasting. Dinner (after my fasting period ofc) with the family at one of my favorite places. And I took new passport photos. I take them myself as my photo setup at home allows it and I manage to look less rough then ahaha

• Brohoof 2

Got some crochet done today!!  Made a little Corner-to-Corner square today and now that I know I can do it, I think I have some yarn that'd be perfect for making a test blanket from.

• Brohoof 1

Somehow I managed to do 3 tasks today, when I only aimed for 1, considering it was a very hot day. First I walked quite far with my mom, then repair done plastic and glas bowls, and lastly, I worked on my programming to some success

• Brohoof 3

I wrote some more for both fanfics I’m working on. One of them I believe is almost done (for this chapter) and the other one is starting to get into the middle of its story. I feel like that sentence didn’t make any sense but it’s 11:43PM here :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

Took another Japanese lesson and committed it to my study book, which I'll scrapbook later on with stickers and stuff to help me remember the more important stuff (as well as make it pretty and fun). 

• Brohoof 3

Practiced my physics and russian exams and the last one is not that successful (I'm amazed how easy it is to fail your native language exam)

Also finally found a workaround to handle large amount of lights in my game

On 8/9/2020 at 10:43 AM, ExplosionMare said:

but it’s 11:43PM here

Wow, for me you wrote it at 10:43am, we're almost on the opposite ends of the earth:o

• Brohoof 3

I once again fixed the broken garden fence panel after my brother smashed his way past it the other day, after getting locked outisde the house. That fence panel is well overdue for retirement. The amount of crap that has knocked that thing over.

• Brohoof 1

Had a huge battle with the nonclient area of Windows. They really made a task extra difficult, and I have been having real problems lately. But I hacked the real thing, got the data I needed, and succeeded.

Also managed to patch some code, I was surprised I got it to work. 

• Brohoof 2

I did more work, with almost the full day into research, and then a few hours at the end implementing them. By now, I have gotten so far, I feel very little can go wrong. But I still spend extra on research anyways

• Brohoof 2

I deleted my Webside.

You know what it was going to be? A Mlp Information Side with a Forum about all Generations of My Little Pony, where all Fans would feel welcome, so i have to admit, it was supposed to be a rival side to any other Mlp Side i guess.

But it failed and its gone.

Never got a single User, that has to be a record for a mlp side and i want my medal now. ( it was up for roughly a year by the way )

I applied for a job (the process was painfully long but at least it’s over) and I got 90% of a video game thing drawn. I also learned how to copy/paste and move stuff around easily with the software I’m using for the graphics.

I filed my Passport documents and photo. 

On 8/8/2020 at 5:23 PM, Moondrop 💧 said:

And I took new passport photos. I take them myself as my photo setup at home allows it and I manage to look less rough then ahaha

I did my own photos as well. I didn't want my Passport to look like my Driver's License (it doesn't make a good impression when the picture looks like it came from a police line-up!) Took about a hundred pictures before I got a good one though.