What accomplishment are you proud of?

SolidTwilight

• 4 years later...

A lot of my memories that should have been proud accomplishments were marred by the fact that I'm a perfectionist, and even though I did well during them, knowing I could have done better just kind of ruins them.

It's kind of dumb, but the only thing I can really consider an accomplishment is when I got the Motherland tank during an event on the Xbox version of World of Tanks a few years ago. I don't remember what exactly it was, but I got something like 100,000 xp in my kv2 in a week.

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

Even being a person with low self-esteem, I'll admit that I accomplished quite a bit. Reflecting on my old post in this thread, I'm happily able to say that the project I mentioned is pretty much the same one that I've gotten pretry far on, but it took a few years and several redesigns, so I don't feel awfully proud of that. As for real accomplishments:

• Although I assume I got last place, I made it to a state-level academic meet in "Number Sense" (Name of the event, the test is based around mental math).
  • I almost made it to the ATSSB (Association of Texas Small School Bands) All-State Band.
  • I beat a pro Paladins player twice. We were both playing Barik both times and I kept beating him on the point. Although he was just a streamer known for his Ying at the time, he became a pro DPS player.
  • Brohoof 1

Being able to travel by myself. Due to being a special needs student (specifically autism), I had to ride the school bus to and from school. Learning how to travel by myself gives a sense of independence and preparation for what lies ahead growing up. 

Edited by TransitPony
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Returning to college after having given up and pushing forward and getting my Bachelor's degree. It was all very amazing, because I had really given up years back. I never saw this actually happening.

• Brohoof 2

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Getting my class to actually laugh at my jokes. Honestly, it hard for me to make my classmates get a laugh out from me because I never was a funny person; I was always a boring person. Not to mention the fact that nobody ever listened to me when I was younger (I even remembered when one of my classmates said that nobody ever listens to me right in front of my face).

• Brohoof 2

signature_2021.png.ae772d34478ebc0cc9bf805ce5d8ce05.png

• -She/Her
  • -Big nerd lol
  • -Bacon for life

There are a few little things I'm proud of; writing a series of romantic comedies, putting an end to my swearing habit, getting my present job, losing a lot of weight (back in the day), and (still) helping my brother renovate his theater, to name a few. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Getting 100% on my Scince Paper 1 recently. So proud of that one.

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

Hand-sewing a pair of glove convertible mittens.  They aren't the best but I did it and it was a learning process definitely.  I'm proud of myself, they've held up pretty nicely so far.

I was and still am proud of myself for graduating high school. There was a period of time when my mother and I were contemplating me dropping out due to severe bullying. I didn’t want that person to get to me... Instead of dropping, I went to a school refusal program for a few months and then returned to school and graduated three years later.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

- getting rid of toxic people :> that’s a hard thing for me as I’d usually want to befriend everyone but when they constantly belittle others and ignore when you need them it’s time for them to go.

- learning to say no

- improving art wise

- improving mental health wise

- getting a contract again at job

- my friends like @Blivy, @Tacodidra, @RaraLover, @Pastel Heart, @Totally Nyx, @DivineBlur1000, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna, @Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ and many more because they all do their best to make this place a happy one!

• Brohoof 5
  • Thanks 1

81JYZLI.png
#NoAI please be so kind to not throw my artworks into AI machines,
This is something that unsettles me heavily! <3
Signature by @Moonlight

1 hour ago, Deerie said:

- getting rid of toxic people :> that’s a hard thing for me as I’d usually want to befriend everyone but when they constantly belittle others and ignore when you need them it’s time for them to go.

- learning to say no

- improving art wise

- improving mental health wise

- getting a contract again at job

- my friends like @Blivy, @Tacodidra, @RaraLover, @Pastel Heart, @Totally Nyx, @DivineBlur1000, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna, @Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ and many more because they all do their best to make this place a happy one!

Honey, you are the best and I'm honored to be your friend! 

• Brohoof 4

8r6aiHM.png

played a few shows in Chicago with my band, 

finally said goodbye to being emo and emo phase this week its been long enough i should've out grown it 7 years ago ( by that i mean the mentality and the dressing like im still in high school when i haven't been for close to 7 years

and over the summer i did a road trip across the USA without much money slept in the car but did it for the adventure and believe me, it was a great adventure.