SolidTwilight

What accomplishment are you proud of?

This is really great dude :)

Thanks man! It's a struggle through the training but in the end I felt a real sense of achievement.. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I still like to look back when I won the MLP 35th Anniversary Banner Contest here on MLPF. I can still remember that I was overjoyed that I finally did something. :adorkable:

I don't really have anything else to be proud of that I did... :blush:

A lot of my memories that should have been proud accomplishments were marred by the fact that I'm a perfectionist, and even though I did well during them, knowing I could have done better just kind of ruins them.

It's kind of dumb, but the only thing I can really consider an accomplishment is when I got the Motherland tank during an event on the Xbox version of World of Tanks a few years ago. I don't remember what exactly it was, but I got something like 100,000 xp in my kv2 in a week.

Even being a person with low self-esteem, I'll admit that I accomplished quite a bit. Reflecting on my old post in this thread, I'm happily able to say that the project I mentioned is pretty much the same one that I've gotten pretry far on, but it took a few years and several redesigns, so I don't feel awfully proud of that. As for real accomplishments:

• Although I assume I got last place, I made it to a state-level academic meet in "Number Sense" (Name of the event, the test is based around mental math).
  • I almost made it to the ATSSB (Association of Texas Small School Bands) All-State Band.
  • I beat a pro Paladins player twice. We were both playing Barik both times and I kept beating him on the point. Although he was just a streamer known for his Ying at the time, he became a pro DPS player.

(edited)

Being able to travel by myself. Due to being a special needs student (specifically autism), I had to ride the school bus to and from school. Learning how to travel by myself gives a sense of independence and preparation for what lies ahead growing up. 

Edited by TransitPony

Badges

Traveling across the nation and rebuilding my life twice over! 

Badges

All the work I've put into my truck so far to get it up and running, which has paid off. It's turning me into more and more of a mechanic. :dash:

Returning to college after having given up and pushing forward and getting my Bachelor's degree. It was all very amazing, because I had really given up years back. I never saw this actually happening.

Getting my class to actually laugh at my jokes. Honestly, it hard for me to make my classmates get a laugh out from me because I never was a funny person; I was always a boring person. Not to mention the fact that nobody ever listened to me when I was younger (I even remembered when one of my classmates said that nobody ever listens to me right in front of my face).

(edited)

There are a few little things I'm proud of; writing a series of romantic comedies, putting an end to my swearing habit, getting my present job, losing a lot of weight (back in the day), and (still) helping my brother renovate his theater, to name a few. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit