private A Strange World RP

Miss Light Diamond

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/42255-a-strange-world-searching/page-5#entry1031538

The sun was just starting to peek over the horizon, Birds chirped in a small forest Just outside a city...All was well, Above ground that is. Deep below the earth a large group of Scientists prepared a large room, Today was the day they created a new world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex was in his apartment eating a bowl of cereal when he looked up at the clock. *DAMN IT, Im Going to be sooo late.* He thought, Jumping up, Grabbing his bag and car key's then running out of his apartment, Down the stairs, Out the front door of the building and to his car. He climbed in and tried turning the key's, But the car wouldn't start. "Damn it Damn it Damn it Damn it...COME ON START." He Yelled, As the car engine roared and came to life. *YES.* He thought, driving out of the parking lot and down the street towards the edge of the city.

(OOC: AND IT BEGINS. Also Dont forget to Follow the topic.)

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

Lucas walked in the building with a large brown backpack over his shoulders. He had no idea what he was doing here. He was told to come and to bring ponies. Lots of ponies.

Lucas, was in fact, an 11 year old brony. And he was proud of it.

Lucas walked into the lab and cracked the door a bit, just so his head poked through. "Um...hello? I'm Lucas Deweather. You....um...called me in for some experiment. What am I suppossed to do?"

• Brohoof 2

<p>MY OCS (So I never have to post a link again)Windy Scamper-Leafdew-Slide Grease-Silent Dance-MacHayver

Thank you ThaumicSlime for my avatar!

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* Captain Imala Snow hit the silence button on her alarm clock right at 0430am as usual. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and sat up, stretching. She was 32, Blonde, Blue eyes, toned and about 6'1" tall. This helped her in her chosen field of Security. For the past several years she had been assigned Head of Security for a top secret project and place she just called "The Lab". It was easy work. Check for Human Rights violation, ensure the property stayed secure and its cover maintained and above all make sure everyone was safe. She had a great staff but over the years the world had made her jaded. She had little faith in people.

She stretched and slipped out of bed, made herself a breakfast of a protein shake, toast and some oatmeal. She loved Oatmeal. Next she checked her Uniform, making sure it was perfect as usual, the onto the treadmill for her 5 mile run. She clicked on "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" as she ran. It relaxed her. She was a total brony. This series gave her hope that maybe, just maybe, friendships like these could be found. After she ran, she left the TV on for background noise, stripped down and jumped in the shower. It was now about 0545am. She pulled her hair back, put on her glasses, got dressed and did her makeup; 0615am, right on time. She grabbed the keys to her truck and headed out the door. There was some kind of special test today and she wanted to be there early. She drove out to the Lab and arrived right at 0700am. She saluted her guys at the gate and parked her vehicle then headed inside.

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 1

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

@@Windy Scamper

After a few minutes of Driving Lex stopped at the gate leading into the lab and showed his ID to the person in the booth next to his car, The gates opened and he drove in.

After parking his car, He went to his office, Put on his Lab Coat and picked up a folder with all the information of the experiment.

As he made his way to the room where the experiment would be taking place he heard a quiet voice from one of the back doors leading into the Lab. He looked over and saw a young boy. He stared at the boy for a moment before saying. "How...How did you get in here ? Wait...Did you say your name was Lucas ?"

• Brohoof 1

(OOC:It feels so weird to roleplay as myself in third person!)

Perttu was waking up to the sound of birds singing. A sweet melody entered his temporary appartment as he resisted the will of not staying in the bed, beeing lazy. As he yawned, he went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After so, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He left watery footprints all over the way to his room.

"... I'll clean that later." Perttu said, ignoring the mess he was doing.

He looked at the clock, and felt relief.

"It's just 3:30 am... There's nothing to worry about!" He said, with a smile on his face.

Perttu Turned the television on, and then gasped.

"No! My clock is late! Damn it!" He said, quickly putting some clothes on.

He looked at his Octavia plushie and waved, like she was the real Octavia, but ponies did not exist.

"The Lab, damn! I wont have time to tame my hair by now!" He muttered.

The man left his appartment and went walking at a rather quick pace than he normaly would, headding towards The Lab.

(OOC:Wait did I screwed everything or what?

Was I too soon? DAMN IT! Ignore this if I was dumb enough to post)

Edited by Devious Detonation
  • Brohoof 1

Support Apocalyptica!!! Visit the official Apocalyptica website: http://www.apocalyptica.com/us

Oh, yes... My OC/ponysona: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/metalic-strings-r1553

@@Windy Scamper,

After a few minutes of Driving Lex stopped at the gate leading into the lab and showed his ID to the person in the booth next to his car, The gates opened and he drove in.

After parking his car, He went to his office, Put on his Lab Coat and picked up a folder with all the information of the experiment.

As he made his way to the room where the experiment would be taking place he heard a quiet voice from one of the back doors leading into the Lab. He looked over and saw a young boy. He stared at the boy for a moment before saying. "How...How did you get in here ? Wait...Did you say your name was Lucas ?"

Captain Snow made her rounds and insured everything was in place for her to be unavailable for most of the day. She hoped this experiment wouldn't take long. She walked to Lab Room 6 and walked in the back door. She made her way to the control booth so she could observe all that went on. She had security teams in pairs at all three doors, inside and out. She grabbed a cup of Hot Chocolate and sat in her seat, waiting for everyone else to arrive. She was always early...damn Science types always took their sweet time. Edited by Obsidian_Winter

"ugh.." Carlos(I forgot to give my OC a name so its Carlos. hes not Mexican) woke up on his bunk bed in the barracks deep below the ground. It was time for his shift and he got assigned to a special top secret assignment. Something to do with a portal to another world. He got off his bunk and went to his locker which had his stuff. When he opened it, he was met by bright colorful pictures of ponies. More specifically the mane six, Apple Jack being his favorite. He smiled at them and touched the one of Rainbow dash lightly. He then got prepared for the day, throwing on his cloths and brushing his teeth. He stashed his 9mm into its pocket along with some ammunition and loaded his M6 light rifle, making sure the safety was on before heading out to the labs for his assignment.

"And with a sigh, she closed the old dusty book and set it gently back on its self. Wishing for a better day to come tomorrow. So that today can be forgotten and lost in the memories of that book..."

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cadence-r2169 -Cadence (Little Hop)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lila-fireheart-r2356 -Lila Fireheart: The queen of FallenMoon
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-note-r5473 -Flash Note: Silent, sweet, and explosive....

"Yeah, my name's Lucas," he said somewhat sternly. Lucas didn't like new people unless they were beonies like him. Especially adults. The fact they were in lab coats didn't help. But, seeing as he was suppossed to be here, Lucas stepped into the lab fully. "Anyways, what am I suppossed to be doing here? And why was I told to bring my Brony Stuff?" He asked, still speaking sternly.

• Brohoof 1

<p>MY OCS (So I never have to post a link again)Windy Scamper-Leafdew-Slide Grease-Silent Dance-MacHayver

"Yeah, my name's Lucas," he said somewhat sternly. Lucas didn't like new people unless they were beonies like him. Especially adults. The fact they were in lab coats didn't help. But, seeing as he was suppossed to be here, Lucas stepped into the lab fully. "Anyways, what am I suppossed to be doing here? And why was I told to bring my Brony Stuff?" He asked, still speaking sternly.

"Wait...You don't know ?" He asked. "Last time I get Gregg to higher people...Anyway, You're here because...We think we have discovered a way to open a portal to another world...In this case, Some world called Equestria. But the only way we can open the portal is by the mind of someone...younger, In this case, You. You have a special connection with Equestria which is why we called you here...We are going to open a portal to Equestria. And if you are wondering why we would choose Equestria...Its pretty much the most famous...I dont know much about it but allot of the scientists working on this Project Are...Bronies ?" He smiled. "Now...Lets get you to the SCIENCE ROOM." He joked.

Derek woke up to the cool breeze of his fridge freezer. More specificly, his face in the fridge freezer. Groaning, he got up. And looked to his mirror. He had gone blue, litterally, and little iceicles habged off his nose. He could also see the clock on the other side of the room."6 o'clock? Thats enough time to have a shower. He was tempted to skip work today but... he was part of a classified project and any day missed off cancells his years pay. Insted he just sighed, and went to have his shower. After drying off he went to get changed in his room. On tge windowceil were 10 podiums, each one holding a figurine of a pony, except two. One of them he knew why. He had yet to get tge vinyl scratch figure. He looked confused at the other one, before hearing an exsplosion downstairs. "i put fluttershy in the microwave didnt I?"he said to noone. He would sort that out later, instead he put on his cloths and headed to work

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

As Carlos made his way to the labs he couldn't help but think about what this new world was supposed to be. Hopefully it wasn't some alien world that no one knows jack about. He eventually made his way to the labs and entered. When he did he saw the captain standing over a console looking things over. He saluted and spoke, "Lieutenant Carlos reporting!" he waited for the captains reply as he stood at attention.  

"And with a sigh, she closed the old dusty book and set it gently back on its self. Wishing for a better day to come tomorrow. So that today can be forgotten and lost in the memories of that book..."

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cadence-r2169 -Cadence (Little Hop)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lila-fireheart-r2356 -Lila Fireheart: The queen of FallenMoon
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-note-r5473 -Flash Note: Silent, sweet, and explosive....

"So, I don't do anything but sit here with my backpack full of My Little Pony stuff?" Lucas asked, raising an eyebrow. "And why me? Why not someone who's really obssesed with MLP?" Lucas sighed and followed Lex. "I just don't get science, I guess. Anywyas, when are we opening the portal? Because I don't think going to Equestria is the best idea....I mean, humans don't really belong there, and they'll be frightened, and nothing will be accomplished."

"So, I don't do anything but sit here with my backpack full of My Little Pony stuff?" Lucas asked, raising an eyebrow. "And why me? Why not someone who's really obssesed with MLP?" Lucas sighed and followed Lex. "I just don't get science, I guess. Anywyas, when are we opening the portal? Because I don't think going to Equestria is the best idea....I mean, humans don't really belong there, and they'll be frightened, and nothing will be accomplished."

"We chose you because you are younger...As I said before, And you were the closest person here...we kinda called short notice. And we are not going to Equestria, We are opening a portal. And it won't be Pointless, Nothing is pointless when it comes to science. We are doing this to see if we can do it." Lex said, Leading Lucas to a small room with a metal table. "My name is Lexon...I know its strange but that it. If you could just get onto that table I am going to have to give you a quick check up before we start the experiment. I will be the one with you during the experiment, If you want anything or are uncomfortable in any way, Just let me know and I can make it happen." He smiled at Lucas. "Now if you could just hop onto the table, That would be grand."

Lucas relunctantly jumped up to the table. "Yeah....science and stuff," he said to Lex. He wasn't liking this idea...yet. What was the point of a portal if you didn't go through it? Lucas then put his backpack down on the floor. "There's tons of stuff in that backpack about My Little Pony, if you're wondering what Equestria's like and so on. It might make more sens ethan me telling you,"

• Brohoof 1

Eventually Derek had arrived at the gates to the facility. He kept his ID card with him at all times, so the guards knew. He had also learned not to show emotion at the workplace, because the lesser the emotion the harder the work. And the harder tge work, the faster the promotion! He pulled up in the conpany parking, got out the car, and entered the building. Things went in a routine fashion for him. Put on your labcoat. Talk with your best friend friend about the project status and ponies. Enter lab. Tweak and test the device. Have it explode. Go home. Repeat. There was the occasional time when it worked, but that was rare, and very at that. As usual his old friend was there, and Derek gave him a bro hug.

"he-hey man! Howd last night go?" he asked

"not good," Derek replied. "fell asleep in tge fridge freezer and microwaved fluttershy."

"what?! Dude you gotta be careful with those. Theyre figures!"

"yeah yeah. So hows the project status?"

"Oh yeah, were ready for testing soon. The kids arrived aswell"

"already? Huh. Well ill see ya around."

"if the anti matter teleportation device dont explode."

"whatever." Derek finally said, before opening the door to the lab.

Edited by darklord260

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

As Perttu arrived at the so called Laboratory, he got his Identification out of his pocket in his coat. He had a feeling that it could just be another day, nothing special happening besides opening dozens of letters from fans and such at home, when he came back.

As he started to raise the Identification card, one of  the guards smiled and let Perttu pass. Damn, was he that noticable? He was surprized, because he did not brush his hair.

Perttu entered the Apperture Labs.

Edited by Devious Detonation

Support Apocalyptica!!! Visit the official Apocalyptica website: http://www.apocalyptica.com/us

Oh, yes... My OC/ponysona: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/metalic-strings-r1553

"We chose you because you are younger...As I said before, And you were the closest person here...we kinda called short notice. And we are not going to Equestria, We are opening a portal. And it won't be Pointless, Nothing is pointless when it comes to science. We are doing this to see if we can do it." Lex said, Leading Lucas to a small room with a metal table. "My name is Lexon...I know its strange but that it. If you could just get onto that table I am going to have to give you a quick check up before we start the experiment. I will be the one with you during the experiment, If you want anything or are uncomfortable in any way, Just let me know and I can make it happen." He smiled at Lucas. "Now if you could just hop onto the table, That would be grand."

As Derek enterd the room he noticed that there were others in the room. Great, he was wirking with other people. Obviously he worked with others all the time, but this was a top secret project and he would be paid tens of millions. He straitend his lab coat and cleared his throat. It appeared tge child had already arrived, and there was someone else over by him. A scientist no less. He to talk, showing no emotion ilas he did. "i presume you told the boy why he is here and why he has all his pony items?"

Lucas relunctantly jumped up to the table. "Yeah....science and stuff," he said to Lex. He wasn't liking this idea...yet. What was the point of a portal if you didn't go through it? Lucas then put his backpack down on the floor. "There's tons of stuff in that backpack about My Little Pony, if you're wondering what Equestria's like and so on. It might make more sens ethan me telling you,"

As Derek enterd the room he noticed that there were others in the room. Great, he was wirking with other people. Obviously he worked with others all the time, but this was a top secret project and he would be paid tens of millions. He straitend his lab coat and cleared his throat. It appeared tge child had already arrived, and there was someone else over by him. A scientist no less. He to talk, showing no emotion ilas he did. "i presume you told the boy why he is here and why he has all his pony items?"

"Why are you so opposed to opening a portal...You watch the show dont you ? Wouldn't you be curious to see Equestria ?" Just then he noticed Derek enter the room. "I have explained almost everything...If you could tell him about the items I will just do a check up." He said, Taking out a stethoscope.

Just then a voice boomed around the Lab. "The portal will be opening in half an hour, All who are part of this Project report to sector B and prepare to begin."

2:23 AM:

The man moved silently as a shadow. And to any observing eyes that may be wandering, he was naught but a shadow; he was clad completely in black. He snuck through the small production building, and froze as he saw a flashlight from around the corner. The night guard! The flashlight illuminated the hallway, and the night watchman saw nothing, and turned back the way he came. The intruder smiled under his ski mask. Too easy.

He dropped down from where he had been hanging on the ceiling, and picked his way through the locked door on his left. Upon entering the room, his gloved hands scrambled through the filing cabinets, until they found the specific papers he was looking for. He smiled. His employers would be very pleased with his work. Almost effortlessly, he crept back out of the building.

Later that day:

Jared Fletcher knocked on the front door of the large building that they called the laboratory. It looked nothing like a laboratory, but Jared didn't care. He had what he wanted. His presence announced through the knock, Jared entered the building, script in hand. All the science types seemed to be gathered in one room. He made his way, weaving through the various scientific devices and thingumabobs to where a small group of them seemed to be gathered. "I have it," he announced in his slow, deep voice. It was brimming with pride. "I have the original manuscript for the pilot."

• Brohoof 1

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

"Why are you so opposed to opening a portal...You watch the show dont you ? Wouldn't you be curious to see Equestria ?" Just then he noticed Derek enter the room. "I have explained almost everything...If you could tell him about the items I will just do a check up." He said, Taking out a stethoscope.

Just then a voice boomed around the Lab. "The portal will be opening in half an hour, All who are part of this Project report to sector B and prepare to begin."

Derek simply nodded as he went over to the child. "Ok. So the machine requires specifications to activate any kind of portal. To do this it takes fragments of memories and turns it into data. You could remember a pony named celestia, or a city named canterlot, but not remember her appearence or the cities base setting, as in a forest or mountain. The images allow you to keep the memories in one piece, thus speeds up tge process. In order to find a suitable portal location, it takes in a certain area of miles. Say from ponyvile to canterlot. It also needs a base number of entities to make the list of worlds even smaller. There could be tworlds with a place called manehatten, but only one will have a fluttershy. It also helps if they're three dimensional, hence why we asked to bring all your pony things."

Lucas looked atthe new guy, Derekoddly. "Okay....so, that sounded confusing and scientific, so in 11-year-old-words, think about Friendship is Magic? Think about everything, and then giv eit some items and such, right?" Lucas then pushed himself ofd of the counter as he took up his backpack. "Sounds simple enough...." he muttered under his breath. He then heard the PA announcer say that he had 30 minutes. "We should probably go," he said to the two scientists. "If we only have half an hour, we should probably get started on strapping me in and stuff. So, where's this 'Sector B' place?"

Capt. Snow sat up and turned on the Mic. "Are you guys gonna just yabber on or are we gonna get this thing goin'? I have reports to do and and evaluations to write up!"

She stood and walked out of the control room and into the main portal rooms. She looked at all those present and nodded politely.

"To those of ya that don't know me, I'm Capt' Snow. I'll be supervisin' this here project today".

@@Obsidian_Winter,

Fletcher, as he preferred to be called, heard this second notification over the microphone. He hadn't been yabbering, but that was okay. He spun and exited the room, making his way into the main portal room. His eyes, a piercing gold due to his contacts, scanned the room. He chose to make his way over to Captain Snow. He far preferred Snow to those science types, but it didn't occur to him that she might be busy. He saluted, paying Snow the respect he always felt she deserved. "Ma'am. Take a look at what I've... acquired." He showed her the original manuscript he had so painstakingly obtained. 

Fletcher was not a brony, as so many of the others here were. He was here solely for personal reasons, not to mention the fact that the scientists paid him well for his skills. His wavy brown hair, medium length and already flecked with grey despite his youth, when paired with his golden eyes and sharp facial features, gave him an hawklike appearance. He wore his everpresent suit - a black shirt and jacket, and a silvery tie under. He never wore anything else when not on duty. It gave him a sort of formal appearance that he liked. 

Edited by Descant

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

Carlos got out of attention when the captain passed by him and followed her out of the room. He saw the kid and the group of scientist. He didn't see why a fully armed military soldier was needed for something so simple. And most of the time the portal things blew up anyways so there wasn't really a point.

@@Windy Scamper

Lex nodded and led Lucas and Derek down the hall. "So, All you are going to need to do is Relax. Just close your eyes and try not to think about anything apart from My Little Ponies...Pony...Whatever." He said, Pushing open the door to a large room where a few other people already seemed to be standing. "Alright, Lucas if you could just sit in that freaky looking chair over there." He smiled. "It looks scary but there is nothing to worry about. I will be over in just a minute. Everyone get to your station's please." He said, Putting a few files on a desk next to the door.

(OOC: Sunset Dancer isn't here so lets just say he is also in the room so we can really get into the RP. He can make his beginning post when he gets back online.)